Sign in to follow this  
zaksame

CONOR started all the nonsense

Conor did more than that, he's playing the victim now.

Russian mob vs Irish mob....neck crank chicken

43415101_312115332916774_259598263147246

Edited by Bwana
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

FB_IMG_1538927664888.jpg

There was also him rushing the cage in ireland and attacking the ref and commission people.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kmendoza95 said:

I think Conor needs to earn his rematch. Ferguson looked solid out there, going up against Pettis after knee surgery was no walk in the park. The man deserves his title shot no ands, ifs, or buts about it. Mcgregor needs to win a couple or few fights. It’ll be fun to see him go up against Poirier/Diaz again. I mean the guy supposedly signed an 8 year fight deal, he has time lol. I don’t know about y’all but I had the same vibe for this fight and the first Mcgregor v Diaz. Mcgregors confidence looked fake. 

This is the right thing to do, but the ufc rarely does the right thing. After a long layoff Honda got an immediate title shot, she got smashed too. Last night was de ja vu. Like her, he's broken. Tony would smash him, and then we will have to listen to Tony ramble for 3 hours post fight

• Like 1

I agree.

Conor started it TWICE.

The bus incident was done and over but Conor re ignited it with his trash talk (he went too deep). He should have limited his trash talk to fighting only like he did to Aldo. Dude was even touching religion, culture, etc.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, skillandpower said:

I agree.

Conor started it TWICE.

The bus incident was done and over but Conor re ignited it with his trash talk (he went too deep). He should have limited his trash talk to fighting only like he did to Aldo. Dude was even touching religion, culture, etc.

I gotta ask, why is religion and culture off limits?  They're going to get in the ring and try to beat the piss out of each other and they don't like each other in general.  Every topic is fair in an argument.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

I gotta ask, why is religion and culture off limits?  They're going to get in the ring and try to beat the piss out of each other and they don't like each other in general.  Every topic is fair in an argument.  

I dont know m8. I just thought it was unnecessary.

1 minute ago, skillandpower said:

I dont know m8. I just thought it was unnecessary.

I think it's just a pet peeve of mine, people that get unbelievably rustled over religion/god, whether atheist or theist, IDGAF.  

• Like 2

Just now, sobercuban said:

I think it's just a pet peeve of mine, people that get unbelievably rustled over religion/god, whether atheist or theist, IDGAF.  

Same here m8

• Like 1

**** Religion, **** Muslims, **** Catholics, **** Jews, **** em all, if you are in the fight game, you should have thick skin, you should be prepared for someone to say anything and brush it off. Eddie Alverez told everyone that Conor was cheating on his missus, having 2 kids at the same time and 1 of them was not with his missus, he didn't even blink, Conor called Khabib a "Backwards ****" and he loses his mind. At no point did Conor actually insult his religion btw, he hardly called him a Muslim **** or anything

• Like 1

Who gives a chit what Conor said, you clowns? Who gives a chit if he threw a dolly at a bus? They FOUGHT IN A CAGE to settle it. 

The excuse making has gone overboard now. It's pathetic now.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Who gives a chit what Conor said, you clowns? Who gives a chit if he threw a dolly at a bus? They FOUGHT IN A CAGE to settle it. 

The excuse making has gone overboard now. It's pathetic now.

Cognitive dissonance is hard for people apparently.  Always excusing away things when it's their guy and over reacting to **** when it's someone else.  

• Like 5

On 10/7/2018 at 8:58 AM, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

FB_IMG_1538927664888.jpg

forgot the part where conor jumped the fence into the bellator octagon and tried to fight a referee

On 10/7/2018 at 4:58 PM, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

FB_IMG_1538927664888.jpg

This one makes me laugh, I get all the Conor haters, but lets be real here

Conor hops out of cage and screams towards Aldo to hype a future fight, never once went to lay a finger on him, he never tried to attack Aldo ffs ?

Diaz threw the bottles first and begun that, at least say Conor threw Monster cans, would make more sense complaining about that like ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, -idyb- said:

forgot the part where conor jumped the fence into the bellator octagon and tried to fight a referee

Which didn't happen, btw.

5 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

This one makes me laugh, I get all the Conor haters, but lets be real here

Conor hops out of cage and screams towards Aldo to hype a future fight, never once went to lay a finger on him, he never tried to attack Aldo ffs ?

Diaz threw the bottles first and begun that, at least say Conor threw Monster cans, would make more sense complaining about that like ?

You forgot the most offensive part! He.... SAID STUFF!!!!!!!!!!

Threef

My favorite was DC acting like Khabib and co were justified because Conor said things. Him and Jones say the most vile **** to each other, but DC knows better to try that ****ery on Jones. Dude would get raped even worse outside the cage.

16 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Which didn't happen, btw.

only in the eyes of conor fans it didnt. they'll say just about anything in their delusional worlds. but video evidence doesnt lie.

Edited by -idyb-

what i seen was some can jumping the cage, making out with and dry humping some sweaty dude, and then attacking a referee.  he's lucky marc goddard didnt decide to throw hands. canor was already gassed.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, skillandpower said:

I agree.

Conor started it TWICE.

I agree with much of Conor's previous antics' being comparable the trash talk isn't imo. You come to face the man who's half of his fame is because of how well he talks **** nothing is off the table.

It's like an onion he's going to hit them with some trash talk and if it works he will stay there if not he will keep pealing back the layers making it more personal more aggressive more disrespectful until it starts to provoke a reaction.

In fact if I was fighting a guy and I know that's likely his sensitive spot im going after it in a big way lol.

On 10/7/2018 at 7:09 AM, America said:

Does Conor go on some magical 3 fight win streak within a year? Why the hell would he get a rematch after how chitty Khabib made him look?

Because it's a fake sport where $$$>all.

On 10/7/2018 at 1:59 AM, Dark_Horse said:

How will Kebab beat anyone when he is banned for life? Remember what happened to Paul Daley. We'll all be drinking your tears soon, son.

lol at expecting any form of consistency in UFC punishments.

• Like 1