Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

Well kiddies, that'll be about it for Khabib.

3 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

@Bubba_Sparks I'm being sued and I need a fair trial. 

I've got your back chief. Usual fee of 25% applies. That Jew tuf will do it for 20% but he's dodgy. 

I'll set up a kangaroo court in the morning. 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, classicboxer said:

Thanks! This is an interesting topic, for a change; of course it turned into something different!

I mentioned Max Holloway earlier in this thread!!!! 

So you had your answers if you just chose to read?

5 hours ago, Shkrelz said:

as for outright banned, i think it was barao at ufc 214 where the commission wouldnt allow him to even attempt a 135 cut, they essentially banned him in there state from that weight class forcing the 140 catchweight fight against aljo.

that was due to a missed cut in the past from him in the state

Yes, UFC 214 was in..... wait for it........ CALIFORNIA.

So basically, you showed up and reiterated everything I said, and they accepted it from you, but not me. lol

Good call on everything you said though. Thanks for attending fights and paying attention to the sport. It helps in these conversations with people who pretend to be experts, but clearly don't know what they're talking about. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Nate hasn't fought since he fought McGregor so how do you know he is a draw? 

He's still not a draw

He has about a million more instagram followers than DC and the UFC puts DC's face on television every chance they get.

You can't deny that Diaz charisma.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Yes, UFC 214 was in..... wait for it........ CALIFORNIA.

So basically, you showed up and reiterated everything I said, and they accepted it from you, but not me. lol

Good call on everything you said though. Thanks for attending fights and paying attention to the sport. It helps in these conversations with people who pretend to be experts, but clearly don't know what they're talking about. 

yeah they gave you some trump level liberal snowflake hate.. clearly against the messenger not the message. Free Forum Hypocrisy 

Thank you for the kind words Cash, youre a real fren

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

The free forum is swimming in welfare recipients and Elizabeth Warren fanatics. It's a ****ing mess.

Perhaps you should call them out then?

Are you swimming in the money then or just middle class or working a good job that doesn't require support or assistance financially , because there is a reason it's a free forum...

Maybe you should consider that the "reason" you disagree with them or  is it that they aren't as "Intelligent" as you seem to believe you are?

Who the **** is Elizabeth Warren?

Or perhaps your just butt hurt about something...i don't know just think about it maybe, instead of stating something like it's fact when you don't have the stats or information in front of you to confirm what you say is true...

Or i don't know...I mean pay for the other part of the forum haha

26 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

^Damn, I bodied this idiot with a simple joke. LOL

whenever someone writes a manifesto on a forum i choose not to read it and just assume they are butt hurt about something

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

He basically just admitted he's an idiot, I think. I only scanned it. Saw him ask who Elizabeth Warren is, and I'm 99% certain he's American. That tells me all I need to know.

She's basically chief of a tribe though. She is Indian Indian. Like, for real Indian. Head dress with the feathers and all that good stuff. So she should be a lock for the libtards. 

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

So actually i'm from Scotland and i wasn't actually fussed for what you said just think your privileged.
The only thing you probably worked hard at in your life is **** posting. 

without consulting my friend google, i dont even think i know who elizabeth warren is. who the fook is that guy?

Probably posting on a ****ing Obama phone. I know we gave the Iranians a bunch of em. We probably gave your bum country some too.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

without consulting my friend google, i dont even think i know who elizabeth warren is. who the fook is that guy?

CB's hero.  He wishes he was Elizabeth Warren right down to being a fake Native American and everything.

• Like 1

lol I didn't see that chit from 2 days ago.  She's less Native American than I am!  She has a SINGLE ANCESTOR from 6 to 10 generations ago.  Oh my cringe I didn't realize what a POS she is claiming minority to climb the Ivy League.  The b*tch is 99.9% NOT Native American.

Well that settles it since I have more Cherokee in me than Elizabeth Warren I better start representing what's left of my people.  Maybe I can take advantage of it and take office.  First stop City Mayor and then Congress and then the White House.  With a 6'8" running m8 no one can stop me.

Cash what's your angle?  1/8 African American?

• Like 1

I'm gonna roll with 1/1500th black. I don't want anybody to look into it too hard because my face and body is very Baltic so we gotta go low like Chief Fullachit.

• Like 1

Ooooh I got it.  You grew up in an all black community.  You were one of only 10 white students in your high school.  Sound familiar?

We'll leave out robbing houses and jail.

• Like 1

Goddamnit, now I wish Soup was still here. Wasn't he like 1% black? If Elizabeth Warren is a chief of a tribe, Soup is fresh out of Somalia. LOL

• Haha 1

Some of these naggers might show up and not vote dem automatically.  We will let them think that we aren't going to take away all of their free chit.  Then as soon as we take office we take away their free chit and give it to our criminal friends on Wall Street.

Business as usual.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

You're a goddamn welfare recipient and you know it!

I see so repeating the same chit like you got me... Strong man...

Your so cool. Everyone must really like you...You must get all the wimmen.

You probably chit in the bath.

• Haha 1

On 10/19/2018 at 10:31 AM, cashfl0w said:

*You're = You are

*You're welcome, bum.

Whatever, talk to me when you stop chitting the bath

My AV photo is from about 1997, you goof. I can't believe you're still ensnared from a one liner days ago. We get some cans on here, but you are next level.

53 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

My AV photo is from about 1997, you goof. I can't believe you're still ensnared from a one liner days ago. We get some cans on here, but you are next level.

Older people still chit the bath...just saying...stop chitting in the bath

• Haha 1

Just now, cashfl0w said:

I expected such a witty retort from such a bright person like you.

To be honest, I can't really argue with you.

You will only bring me down to your level and beat me with all your chit posting lol

• Like 1

On 10/16/2018 at 8:00 PM, cashfl0w said:

His team, agent, and everybody involved with him should be investigated for allowing him to fight despite having seizures while cutting weight for the McGregor fight. 

I don't care enough to post a link. Google it yourself. But more importantly, I like to get out ahead of the matchmaking when we find out guys are headed to a new weight class. That's what this thread is for.

Since he's 27-0, it would be silly to make him start at the bottom like Darrell Hill has to do with Tim Boetsch at MW. I don't think it's realistic to let him start with Colby or Tyron, so how about somebody like Usman? That would prove he can exert his style at WW. I would certainly take Usman, but I'd give Khaboob a shot.

What do you think? Who's he fighting at welterweight?

Omg dude destroyed McGregor same day he had seizures what a goat.

• Like 1

Tony vs Khabib fight would be interesting. 

I like how he trashes Lee about 9 min in. Never really noticed it in the fight but he's right though. Broken posture, getting stretched out with your elbows away from your body and high hips without having live toes is very chitty wok base and technique.  All of them are cardinal sins in the guard but all three at once is terribad. :lol: