Sign in to follow this  
Yes_Daddy

Gustafsson will restore order and sleep Roided Jones stiff.

3rd or 4th round.

He beat him the first time obviously but this time he has the divine power from the mma Gods sent forth to do what must be necessary for the sport to recover from this disastrous charade.

In The Viking we trust.

alexander-gustafsson-ufc-fight-night-109

• Like 3

Gus has better wrestling than Jones and better boxing. Can he use the combination of the two to take the W? That is the question.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Gus has better wrestling than Jones and better boxing. Can he use the combination of the two to take the W? That is the question.

The first fight started autoplaying on YouTube for me yesterday.  I forgot about Gus landing the takedown on him, I also forgot about Jon almost immediately jamming his finger into Gus' eye when they got back to his feet.  

Is there a prop bet for how many eye pokes there are going to be tonight?  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 12er© said:

I want Jones to get buried, but Gus is a huge can. He will fail us.

Wasn't aware that yuge cans were able to destroy world champs like jones and popeyes

40 minutes ago, Weidman_The_God said:

Wasn't aware that yuge cans were able to destroy world champs like jones and popeyes

His claim to fame is almost winning a fight against two guys. He's an inactive scrub who does nothing but cry for title fights despite the fact that he's beaten no one relevant in the last six years. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, 12er© said:

His claim to fame is almost winning a fight against two guys. He's an inactive scrub who does nothing but cry for title fights despite the fact that he's beaten no one relevant in the last six years. 

Not to mention the cheap chit Gus does in every fight, I can't think of a win of his where he hasn't fought cheap

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, carnages said:

Not to mention the cheap chit Gus does in every fight, I can't think of a win of his where he hasn't fought cheap

Yea, dude's a scrandy. He'll probably lose tonight and then start begging for a rematch.

That said, I hope he sparks Jones with a flukey punch.

• Like 1

Tbh i'm still trying to figure out what's going on exactly with this fight.

So fighters undergo mandatory drug testing. Then if they fail... The UFC moves the event some place else and what... The fighr still happens as if the test didn't happen?

I  mean i don't quite get it. There might be something i'm missing? Did he officially test positive or was it just some test data that leaked out without a definitive result? If so why is the UFC moving the event?

Cuz if the way it looks from my uninformed perspective is that Jones tested positive and wasn't gonna get approved to figtht, so they moved it to another jurisdiction where he has no positive test so he can still compete despite having tested positive? If that's what it is it's a ****ing scandal seriously.     

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Enigma_Machine said:

Matt Hamill is the only one who can deafeat Jon Jones. 

What you did there.  I see it.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, OzStraya said:

Jones will walk straight through him. Gus struggles on the big stage

You're welcome 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sobercuban said:

Really going out on a limb with that prediction.  

Haven't found something sweet to offset that taste huh? Need a hug m8?

what a return for jon jones. he's really found jesus and turned over a new leaf. he lasted a whole 37 seconds into the fight before he started cheating some more lol.

gus is a can though. wouldve been epic if he won tho watching cyborg, mendes and picobones jones getting put out on the same night.   it would be a triple header knockoff of some of the ufc's most notorious PED abusers.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

Jones IQ fight is something to be respected imo.

I could search old threads but I was always under the impression that Jones did not take Gus seriously in the first fight.

Gusty and his **** corner looked like they never trained one second on how to fight Jones.

They had two things to train,the kicks and the distance fighting and Gusty failed miserably at handling both those areas.Geesus he didn't have his hands up high enough walking in to counters,he was like an easy target and Jones wasn't really doing a whole lot.

10 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

I got the theory that Gus took a dive for the right amount of $ so New FC could promote Jones vs DC 3

What you think @Bubba_Sparks ??

That would explain his chitty performance plus his willingness to accept a fight against Jones despite Jones being popped again for roids.

His words leading up to the fight and his performance during the fight couldn't have been further apart

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TwennyFo said:

That would explain his chitty performance plus his willingness to accept a fight against Jones despite Jones being popped again for roids.

His words leading up to the fight and his performance during the fight couldn't have been further apart

Look, I was actually trolling m8 but you ACTUALLY made me believe my own trolling lmao

Good job, TwennyGOAT

Bubba will love to read this lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, skillandpower said:

I got the theory that Gus took a dive for the right amount of $ so New FC could promote Jones vs DC 3

What you think @Bubba_Sparks ??

Lol. I think you might be onto something mate!

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

It still amazes me that none of the top camps have signed up the Great Zaksame as a training consultant. 

I'll sign him up as a punching bag. He can take all the brain trauma we can dole out. What's the worst that could happen? He can't get any more stupid.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2