Sign in to follow this  
Decompoze

UFC PREDICTIONS LEAGUE 2019

9 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

lol @ the one idiot picking dodson

I'm the one idiot picking Ferreira and that's about to pay off.

oh for fook sakes it was me who picked dodson. well i guess i know what to expect out of this event

Edited by -idyb-

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

oh for fook sakes it was me who picked dodson. well i guess i know what to expect out of this event

What an idiot! 

22 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

it sure did.   i guess im gonna be rooting for those two canliest of cans

Not a fan of Dodson, but I hope Alvarez pulls it off, lol. Good luck. When does Alvarez fight?

16 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Not a fan of Dodson, but I hope Alvarez pulls it off, lol. Good luck. When does Alvarez fight?

Bout an hour and half ago. He lost quite soundly lol

7 minutes ago, Decompoze said:

Bout an hour and half ago. He lost quite soundly lol

I know, I was awaiting idyb response 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BART-O-LINI said:

The randomizer took Alvarez 

Don't let him fool you, the randomizer is a sham. He just clicks it multiple times until he gets his favorite fighters. He 100% believes in Dodson and Alvarez.

28 minutes ago, America said:

Nothing quite like not knowing who the hell you picked in any fight on the entire card except the main.

Form added to my signature for UFC 235 if you want to make picks and feel good about at least recognizing their names.

Edited by Decompoze

2 minutes ago, Decompoze said:

Form added to my signature for UFC 235 if you want to make picks and feel good about at least recognizing their names.

I'm actually good not knowing, that way it's all one big let down when the card is over instead of a slow death.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Decompoze said:

Don't let him fool you, the randomizer is a sham. He just clicks it multiple times until he gets his favorite fighters. He 100% believes in Dodson and Alvarez.

next time ill just block out my ip address and post the whole damn thing. it says on the bottom how many times it was randomized.

im doing this 100% legit, or i simply wouldnt bother. if i was clicking until it landed on all the guys that i would have picked, i would be doing alot better than i am.

the first two cards i got lucky on.  but i more or less expect to hit around 50/50 on every card.  a list randomizer has no knowledge of mma. it doesnt even know what an armbar is, and when i type in the word georges st pierre, it responds with "Who the fook is that guy?" its literally a coin toss and its the easiest way ive come upon to randomize the winners of like 12 or 13 fights.

i was going to sit this one out this year after being extremely salty over verts hot take on dan hooker costing me the tournament win, but ive chosen to remain in this only to completely randomize my picks as an experiment to determine which one of you weight cutting cans have less mma knowledge than a list randomizer, and would be better off flipping a coin.  next year will be even worse, as i will be on a mission for outright total failure. and i am going to spend the year after that belittling anybody who manages to somehow finish below me

thats pretty much my gameplan and im sticking to it.  with all these watered down can fights every weekend, ive pretty much lost interest in bothering to use my own intellect and encyclopedia britain worth of mma knowledge to determine who's gonna win. hell half these cards i dont know if i even care to bother sitting through them to watch.   but hell its been like that for me since january last year.

i cant keep track of all these cans anymore so im just gonna randomize it. and next year i definately wont be playing favorites either.

Edited by -idyb-

im going to laugh my **** off if dodson and alvarez wins.   i know i sure as hell wouldnt pick them. at least dodson anyways he's too old for this chit. i dont even know who the other guy is.

perhaps the list randomizer knows something that i don't.  or its just a hardcore fan of those guys.

ahh screw it, you know what? i'm down with the randomizer.   lets go dodson!  i'll show all you forum felchers whats up.  youre all betting the house on the wrong horse. its not too late to change your bets! 

2 hours ago, America said:

Nothing quite like not knowing who the hell you picked in any fight on the entire card except the main.

i only remember taking blachowitz. and thats only because this is the only fight on the card i really care to see, and i probably would have taken thiago santos. i dont think he's gonna get blach'ed

Edited by -idyb-

well my dreams of dodson and alvarez winning have been destroyed.

and i'm 2-7 so far.   im probably gonna need a miracle to hit 50% at this point

f*ck you random.org. you know nothing jon snow.

Edited by -idyb-

9 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

well my dreams of dodson and alvarez winning have been destroyed.

and i'm 2-7 so far.   im probably gonna need a miracle to hit 50% at this point

f*ck you random.org. you know nothing jon snow.

You're gonna need more than a miracle to get to 50%, because there are only 4 fights left.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

You're gonna need more than a miracle to get to 50%, because there are only 4 fights left.

lol make that 2-8

On 2/20/2019 at 6:31 PM, -idyb- said:

alright here i go on my quest to become this years Mr. 50%

u guys ready to see what failure looks like?

There were 26 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

oh this is a failure alright.  if there is anybody out there is fairing off any worse than i am, may god have mercy on their soul. jesus help them.

Edited by -idyb-

lmfao.  2-9.  im cheering for the other guys at this point, just so i can have a chance to go down on record for having the worst results for any card in any prediction game. i dont think it's possible to just get only 1 or 2 picks right on a 12 fight card, but im totally on course for that. 

at this point im pretty sure my list randomizer would have been better off just flipping a coin.   its mma knowledge and insight was a complete bust this time. i knew it spelled out failure the moment i determined the results, but i really didnt think it could possibly fail this hard

Edited by -idyb-

lol the 1 guy who picked ferreira is laughing all the way to the bank

meanwhile i'm now 2-10, with no expectation of blackowitz coming through for me either

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

next time ill just block out my ip address and post the whole damn thing. it says on the bottom how many times it was randomized.

im doing this 100% legit, or i simply wouldnt bother. if i was clicking until it landed on all the guys that i would have picked, i would be doing alot better than i am.

the first two cards i got lucky on.  but i more or less expect to hit around 50/50 on every card.  a list randomizer has no knowledge of mma. it doesnt even know what an armbar is, and when i type in the word georges st pierre, it responds with "Who the fook is that guy?" its literally a coin toss and its the easiest way ive come upon to randomize the winners of like 12 or 13 fights.

i was going to sit this one out this year after being extremely salty over verts hot take on dan hooker costing me the tournament win, but ive chosen to remain in this only to completely randomize my picks as an experiment to determine which one of you weight cutting cans have less mma knowledge than a list randomizer, and would be better off flipping a coin.  next year will be even worse, as i will be on a mission for outright total failure. and i am going to spend the year after that belittling anybody who manages to somehow finish below me

thats pretty much my gameplan and im sticking to it.  with all these watered down can fights every weekend, ive pretty much lost interest in bothering to use my own intellect and encyclopedia britain worth of mma knowledge to determine who's gonna win. hell half these cards i dont know if i even care to bother sitting through them to watch.   but hell its been like that for me since january last year.

i cant keep track of all these cans anymore so im just gonna randomize it. and next year i definately wont be playing favorites either.

Lol. I know man, was just messing with ya.

Event Results

America ( 8 - 5 )    
  AndyWang ( 10 - 3 )    
  BART-O-LINI ( 9 - 4 )    
  bigdw35/Ufcfan_1 ( 7 - 6 )    
  Bwana ( 8 - 5 )    
  cashfl0w ( 11 - 2 ) - EVENT WIN
  Decompoze ( 7 - 6 )    
  Fred_Flink_Stoned ( 7 - 6 )    
  graham_240 ( 8 - 5 )    
  Greasyrasta ( 8 - 5 )    
  idyb ( 2 - 11 )    
  Jolldan ( 8 - 5 )    
  JSW ( 7 - 6 )    
  juice64011 ( 9 - 4 )    
  LayDownDead ( 10 - 3 )    
  Los_Polo_Hermano ( 10 - 3 )    
  OzStraya ( 9 - 4 )    
  RadLad ( 8 - 5 )    
  Taylor_Schonerstedt ( 7 - 6 )    
  VertFTW ( 6 - 7 )    

Overall Standings

1. AndyWang ( 45 - 17 ) - 72.58%
2. America ( 42 - 20 ) - 67.74%
  juice64011 ( 42 - 20 ) - 67.74%
4. Los_Polo_Hermano ( 41 - 21 ) - 66.13%
5. Greasyrasta ( 40 - 22 ) - 64.52%
6. BART-O-LINI ( 39 - 23 ) - 62.90%
  Bwana ( 39 - 23 ) - 62.90%
  Decompoze ( 39 - 23 ) - 62.90%
  Jolldan ( 39 - 23 ) - 62.90%
10. bigdw35/Ufcfan_1 ( 38 - 24 ) - 61.29%
  LayDownDead ( 38 - 24 ) - 61.29%
  OzStraya ( 38 - 24 ) - 61.29%
  RadLad ( 38 - 24 ) - 61.29%
14. graham_240 ( 36 - 26 ) - 58.06%
15. cashfl0w ( 35 - 27 ) - 56.45%
16. Taylor_Schonerstedt ( 34 - 28 ) - 54.84%
17. VertFTW ( 33 - 29 ) - 53.23%
18. Fred_Flink_stoned ( 32 - 30 ) - 51.61%
19. JSW ( 31 - 31 ) - 50.00%
20. idyb ( 28 - 34 ) - 45.16%

Event Wins

AndyWang - 2
juice64011 - 1
OzStraya - 1
America - 1
Greasyrasta - 1
RadLad - 1
Decompoze - 1
cashfl0w - 1

Player of the Month

AndyWang 

Number of Events - 4  
Record - ( 36 - 13 ) - 73.47%
Position at Beginning of Month - Tied for 1st  
Current Position - 1st  
Edited by Decompoze
  • Like 1

WTF I got more than 9-4 I matched my 101 picks and got ten right there, this link thing is chit to track your picks with

6 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

WTF I got more than 9-4 I matched my 101 picks and got ten right there, this link thing is chit to track your picks with

spreadsheet.thumb.png.bd4624d94cd3c86037dae0128a54d023.png

If you got 10 in your 101 game then you didn't match them here. You either misclicked or just didn't pick the same fighters. 

13 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

Santos RD1 KO

Yan

Fishgold SUB

Oleksiejczuk DEC

Carmouche DEC

Ankalalev DEC

Khabilov DEC

Robertson DEC

Grant KO

Ismagulov DEC

There's your 101 picks m8. Khabilov didn't win.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Decompoze said:

Event Results

America ( 8 - 5 )    
  AndyWang ( 10 - 3 )    
  BART-O-LINI ( 9 - 4 )    
  bigdw35/Ufcfan_1 ( 7 - 6 )    
  Bwana ( 8 - 5 )    
  cashfl0w ( 11 - 2 ) - EVENT WIN
  Decompoze ( 7 - 6 )    
  Fred_Flink_Stoned ( 7 - 6 )    
  graham_240 ( 8 - 5 )    
  Greasyrasta ( 8 - 5 )    
  idyb ( 2 - 11 )    
  Jolldan ( 8 - 5 )    
  JSW ( 7 - 6 )    
  juice64011 ( 9 - 4 )    
  LayDownDead ( 10 - 3 )    
  Los_Polo_Hermano ( 10 - 3 )    
  OzStraya ( 9 - 4 )    
  RadLad ( 8 - 4 )    
  Taylor_Schonerstedt ( 7 - 6 )    
  VertFTW ( 6 - 7 )    

Overall Standings

1. AndyWang ( 45 - 17 ) - 72.58%
2. America ( 42 - 20 ) - 67.74%
  juice64011 ( 42 - 20 ) - 67.74%
4. Los_Polo_Hermano ( 41 - 21 ) - 66.13%
5. Greasyrasta ( 40 - 22 ) - 64.52%
6. BART-O-LINI ( 39 - 23 ) - 62.90%
  Bwana ( 39 - 23 ) - 62.90%
  Decompoze ( 39 - 23 ) - 62.90%
  Jolldan ( 39 - 23 ) - 62.90%
10. bigdw35/Ufcfan_1 ( 38 - 24 ) - 61.29%
  LayDownDead ( 38 - 24 ) - 61.29%
  OzStraya ( 38 - 24 ) - 61.29%
  RadLad ( 38 - 23 ) - 62.30%
14. graham_240 ( 36 - 26 ) - 58.06%
15. cashfl0w ( 35 - 27 ) - 56.45%
16. Taylor_Schonerstedt ( 34 - 28 ) - 54.84%
17. VertFTW ( 33 - 29 ) - 53.23%
18. Fred_Flink_stoned ( 32 - 30 ) - 51.61%
19. JSW ( 31 - 31 ) - 50.00%
20. idyb ( 28 - 34 ) - 45.16%

Event Wins

AndyWang - 2
juice64011 - 1
OzStraya - 1
America - 1
Greasyrasta - 1
RadLad - 1
Decompoze - 1
cashfl0w - 1

Player of the Month

AndyWang 

Number of Events - 4  
Record - ( 36 - 13 ) - 73.47%
Position at Beginning of Month - Tied for 1st  
Current Position - 1st  

Well, well, well.... @VertFTW

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Well, well, well.... @VertFTW

Hey man. He was beating your **** for a whole month of a 12 month competition. He had EVERY right to talk all that chit!  

Literally every right 

Seriously 

No sarcasm at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decompoze said:

Santos RD1 KO

Yan

Fishgold SUB

Oleksiejczuk DEC

Carmouche DEC

Ankalalev DEC

Khabilov DEC

Robertson DEC

Grant KO

Ismagulov DEC

There's your 101 picks m8. Khabilov didn't win.

Thanks mate.  I'll post them here as well as your link so I can track it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

Thanks mate.  I'll post them here as well as your link so I can track it

I put a picture of all the picks in the OP if you ever need to check. Or you can submit the traditional way, the link form is optional, just makes it easier on the admin end for me.

5 minutes ago, Decompoze said:

I put a picture of all the picks in the OP if you ever need to check. Or you can submit the traditional way, the link form is optional, just makes it easier on the admin end for me.

Yeah for sure, just for my own methods I'll do both! Cheers m8

• Like 1

lmfao that 2-11 just skyrocketed me into last place

something tells me i wont be getting the player of the month award after that performance. 

i'm about ready to fire my randomizer, ditch my coaching staff, and switch fight camps. i know i shouldnt really care that much about how i score after all i did was randomize a list, but either way i go about it, scoring  2-11 on any event is a tad bit humiliating.

looks like i wont have to wait until next year before i deliberately strive for last place. the random.org website is doing a great job of that for me already!  even then i expected it to come through with around a 50% average every card,  but clearly this thing has no knowledge of MMA if its scoring this bad.

Edited by -idyb-

4 minutes ago, AndyWang said:

picks for 235 submitted decompoze

lmao @ your a/v

i'm thinking of wearing a brown paper bag over my head alongside my list randomizer when i submit picks for next weeks event.   it started hot for the first 2 events but then took a nosedive.  the PED's must be wearing off.

at this point, it's already suggesting to me that nobody in this thread is less educated in mma than the random.org list randomizer.  for a while at least i had vert to laugh at, but its all going to chit on me now.  oh well. im gonna have to stick with it this year.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, -idyb- said:

lmfao that 2-11 just skyrocketed me into last place

something tells me i wont be getting the player of the month award after that performance. 

i'm about ready to fire my randomizer, ditch my coaching staff, and switch fight camps. i know i shouldnt really care that much about how i score after all i did was randomize a list, but either way i go about it, scoring  2-11 on any event is a tad bit humiliating.

looks like i wont have to wait until next year before i deliberately strive for last place. the random.org website is doing a great job of that for me already!  even then i expected it to come through with around a 50% average every card,  but clearly this thing has no knowledge of MMA if its scoring this bad.

Remember that card last year where you acted like Cashfl0w picking it 9-4 for you was terrible and then he stopped providing you with picks altogether?  LOL

Then I gave you a 5-1 main card and you somehow managed to go 4-2.  Lmfao!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, -idyb- said:

lmao @ your a/v

i'm thinking of wearing a brown paper bag over my head alongside my list randomizer when i submit picks for next weeks event.   it started hot for the first 2 events but then took a nosedive.  the PED's must be wearing off.

at this point, it's already suggesting to me that nobody in this thread is less educated in mma than the random.org list randomizer.  for a while at least i had vert to laugh at, but its all going to chit on me now.  oh well. im gonna have to stick with it this year.

Use the @cashfl0w randomizer tool.. looks like that one is fixed now. Lol