Sign in to follow this  
Decompoze

UFC PREDICTIONS LEAGUE 2019

1 minute ago, juice64011 said:

Yup, he's just salty. Imo two different scenarios. One person did the work and the other just tried copying someone. 

If someone is busy and thinks that their picks are done they might not notice a change to some undercard can on fight week. Maybe a change for next year of you continue. 

Sounds good!

29 minutes ago, Decompoze said:

Didn't you recently say you wanted to just copy another players picks because you were travelling, bro? ;) 

yeah, exactly why I dont want this rule...its unfair....No rule changes to accomodate lazy managers.

29 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Imo two different scenarios. One person did the work and the other just tried copying someone. 

lol, no...people need to follow through.....its as easy as logging in on a phone and making the update. No need to accomodate the lazies out there.

39 minutes ago, Decompoze said:

Didn't you recently say you wanted to just copy another players picks because you were travelling, bro? ;) 

8 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

yeah

5 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

lol, no...people need to follow through.....its as easy as logging in on a phone and making the update. No need to accomodate the lazies out there.

It makes no difference to the spreadsheet or myself at all. Was only offered as a courtesy to the player.

In any event, well done on the logic above Verticus.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Decompoze said:

It makes no difference to the spreadsheet or myself at all. Was only offered as a courtesy to the player.

In any event, well done on the logic above Verticus.

hmm so if its no big deal why didnt you help me out since it coincidentially wouldnt have hurt or benefited me to copy someones picks  just that one week_ I agree though that everyone should be responsible for their picks and no hand holding so no I dont have any breaks in logic...just changing my stance a bit lol

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

hmm so if its no big deal why didnt you help me out since it coincidentially wouldnt have hurt or benefited me to copy someones picks  just that one week_ I agree though that everyone should be responsible for their picks and no hand holding so no I dont have any breaks in logic...just changing my stance a bit lol

You made do meng. Like you said, you have a phone and internet.

To answer your question I don't want "I'll just copy xxxxx's picks" to ever be a viable pick submission. There's a good amount of sticky circumstances which can arise from that.

• Like 1

When I make my picks can I just add a post saying I will keep those fighters even if there is a change on fight week? Just wondering got later on the year when on vacation, a few places I go have very little cell service. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

When I make my picks can I just add a post saying I will keep those fighters even if there is a change on fight week? Just wondering got later on the year when on vacation, a few places I go have very little cell service. 

Yeah you usually go on some hunting trips, right? I see no problem with this. Just let me know ahead of time.

I'll be in Yukon and Alaska end of June so I might need some help from people posting any card changes/updates (the updates people have posted already thus far has been a big help) as well.

Edited by Decompoze
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Decompoze said:

Yeah you usually go on some hunting trips, right? I see no problem with this. Just let me know ahead of time.

I'll be in Yukon and Alaska end of June so I might need some help from people posting any card changes/updates (the updates people have posted already thus far has been a big help) as well.

he should buy a sattelite phone ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Decompoze said:

To answer your question I don't want "I'll just copy xxxxx's picks" to ever be a viable pick submission. There's a good amount of sticky circumstances which can arise from that.

uh its not like anyone can't just peek at what other posters are picking in the spreadsheet. I dont ever do that since I dont trust anyone else on this forum to know anything about mma fighters and who is good...other than myself.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

uh its not like anyone can't just peek at what other posters are picking in the spreadsheet. I dont ever do that since I dont trust anyone else on this forum to know anything about mma fighters and who is good...other than myself.

I dont care if you do go look at others picks and copy them as long as you  submit yours the proper way. It's a bich move but it doesn't matter to me at this stage of the year. What I do have an issue with is accepting "ill just copy xxxxx's picks" as a submission.

Imagine hypothetical Vert says "Ill just copy juices picks", and for some reason i allow that foolishness. Then a couple days later juice changes some picks. Now there is a situation where you could argue legitimacy for two sets of picks. "I only wanted his picks at the time he submitted" vs "I wanted his picks the whole way so he can't pass me in the standings/so I can climb with him. And I'm pretty sure hypothetical Vert here would be arguing for whatever situation benefits him most.

Then if I accept that method of submitting picks, come last few cards of the season, 1st place could easily just say "ill just copy 2nd places picks" and lock in the win. Especially if two players are way out in front. It would be bullchit.

Those are two scenarios, theres a bunch more I don't care to explain. The whole situation inspired me to only disclose the pick listing after the deadline instead of before. And near the end of the season I can hide the cell blocks the same way I hide your id numbers. All the data is still there but it's unviewable until unhidden. Basically functioning like a PM.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Decompoze said:

Thanks buddy, locked in. A better way to choose a wimmins fight I have not found.

Talita Bernardo vs Viviane Araujo (replacing Melissa Gatto)

You 3 had Bernardo. I trust you want to keep?

You had Melissa Gatto, please reselect

Yes sir im keeping

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Decompoze said:

I dont care if you do go look at others picks and copy them as long as you  submit yours the proper way. It's a bich move but it doesn't matter to me at this stage of the year. What I do have an issue with is accepting "ill just copy xxxxx's picks" as a submission.

Imagine hypothetical Vert says "Ill just copy juices picks", and for some reason i allow that foolishness. Then a couple days later juice changes some picks. Now there is a situation where you could argue legitimacy for two sets of picks. "I only wanted his picks at the time he submitted" vs "I wanted his picks the whole way so he can't pass me in the standings/so I can climb with him. And I'm pretty sure hypothetical Vert here would be arguing for whatever situation benefits him most.

Then if I accept that method of submitting picks, come last few cards of the season, 1st place could easily just say "ill just copy 2nd places picks" and lock in the win. Especially if two players are way out in front. It would be bullchit.

Those are two scenarios, theres a bunch more I don't care to explain. The whole situation inspired me to only disclose the pick listing after the deadline instead of before. And near the end of the season I can hide the cell blocks the same way I hide your id numbers. All the data is still there but it's unviewable until unhidden. Basically functioning like a PM.

fair enough

• Like 1

What if I said I wanted to copy Ozpride's picks for the rest of the year? lol... You guys should jump for joy over that news

• Haha 1

There were 26 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

5) Diego Ferreira
    6) Ryan Spann
    7) Thiago Moises
    3) Jose Aldo
    10) Priscila Cachoeira
    1) Rose Namajunas
    13) Viviane Araujo
    12) Raoni Barcelos
    4) Laureano Staropoli
    11) Sérgio Moraes
    2) Jared Cannonier
    9) Clay Guida
    ? Irene Aldana

• Like 1

4 hours ago, VertFTW said:

What if I said I wanted to copy Ozpride's picks for the rest of the year? lol... You guys should jump for joy over that news

We should always celebrate when someone seeks to improve themselves 

• Like 3

Leave it to some dikwads to complain about somebody's hard work, on a simple free fukn game...either trying to cheat or whining like a biitch, or complaining the results haven't been posted fast enough for your lazy Mexican biitch azz. Some mofo's will whine and biitch about anything, instead of appreciating the work and efforts of a sole member.

Play the game according to the rules set forth and STFU or GTFO....or both

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Rose Namajunas vs Jessica Andrade

Jared Cannonier vs Anderson Silva

Jose Aldo vs Alexander Volkanovski    

Thiago Alves vs Laureano Staropoli

Francisco Trinaldo vs Diego Ferreira

Antônio Rogério Nogueira vs Ryan Spann

Thiago Moises vs Kurt Holobaugh

Irene Aldana vs Bethe Correia

BJ Penn vs Clay Guida

Luana Carolina vs Priscila Cachoeira

Warlley Alves vs Sérgio Moraes

Raoni Barcelos vs Carlos Huachin

Talita Bernardo vs Viviane Araujo

Namajunas vs Andrade
Saturday, May 11th, 2019

CLICK HERE TO MAKE YOUR PICKS

Main Card (10:00 p.m. ET)

• Rose Namajunas vs Jessica Andrade
  • Jared Cannonier vs Anderson Silva
  • Jose Aldo vs Alexander Volkanovski    
  • Thiago Alves vs Laureano Staropoli
  • Irene Aldana vs Bethe Correia

Preliminary Card  (8:00 p.m. ET) - HARD DEADLINE

• Antônio Rogério Nogueira vs Ryan Spann
  • Thiago Moises vs Kurt Holobaugh
  • Warlley Alves vs Sérgio Moraes
  • BJ Penn vs Clay Guida

Early Preliminary Card  (5:15 p.m. ET) - PICKS DUE

• Luana Carolina vs Priscila Cachoeira
  • Raoni Barcelos vs Carlos Huachin
  • Talita Bernardo vs Viviane Araujo

Rose Namajunas

Anderson Silva

Alexander Volkanovski    

Laureano Staropoli

Ryan Spann

Thiago Moises

Irene Aldana

Clay Guida

Luana Carolina

Warlley Alves

Raoni Barcelos

Talita Bernardo

Main Card (10:00 p.m. ET)

• Rose Namajunas vs Jessica Andrade
  • Jared Cannonier vs Anderson Silva
  • Jose Aldo vs Alexander Volkanovski    
  • Thiago Alves vs Laureano Staropoli
  • Irene Aldana vs Bethe Correia

Preliminary Card  (8:00 p.m. ET) - HARD DEADLINE

• Antônio Rogério Nogueira vs Ryan Spann
  • Thiago Moises vs Kurt Holobaugh
  • Warlley Alves vs Sérgio Moraes
  • BJ Penn vs Clay Guida

Early Preliminary Card  (5:15 p.m. ET) - PICKS DUE

• Luana Carolina vs Priscila Cachoeira
  • Raoni Barcelos vs Carlos Huachin
  • Talita Bernardo vs Viviane Araujo

Jessica Andrade 
Anderson Silva 
Jose Aldo 
Laureano Staropoli 
Irene Aldana 

Ryan Spann 
Kurt Holobaugh
Warlley Alves
Clay Guida 

Priscila Cachoeira 
Raoni Barcelos 
Talita Bernardo 

Picks in,,,,I'll be making a substantial move in the ranking this week, guaranteed !

• Like 1

Lol at no one picking BJ. 

I've been back and forth on that Silva fight all day. I think I should have switched because of it goes all 3 he will get the decision due to Brazilian judges. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Lol at no one picking BJ. 

Which means he will probably win in quick fashion by turning back the clock. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CanPass said:

Which means he will probably win in quick fashion by turning back the clock. 

Lets talk bitcoin bro

• Haha 1

On 5/10/2019 at 8:57 AM, OzStraya said:

We should always celebrate when someone seeks to improve themselves 

7-1 by copying my picks and changing the Anderson pick today @VertFTW looks like you chose a good tactic m8 ? 

Edited by OzStraya
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

11-1 I think

Copy me change one, well played m8

5 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Lets talk bitcoin bro

LMAO.....100%+ bottom regain in your face fool.

Edited by CanPass

7 hours ago, CanPass said:

LMAO.....100%+ bottom regain in your face fool.

Madoff wasn't on the blockchain (@bccponzi) twitteó a las 2:18 a. m. on dom., may. 12, 2019:
With btc back above $6k, scammers will be back as well. 2 basic rules to avoid getting involved in a scam >>

* Avoid cloudmining at all cost, it's either a scam or a terrible investment.

* Treat anyone that promises >10% annual returns as a scammer until proven otherwise.
(https://twitter.com/bccponzi/status/1127473184410877952?s=09)

lol maybe listen to me this time so you dont lose all your money again?

Edited by VertFTW