Sign in to follow this  
skillandpower

What Are Your Weird Habits ?

We all got those lol

There are good habits but that is not what this thread is about (but yeah you can mention those too).

Do you have any OCD that you would like to share ?

Happy Monday, seus latas!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

I can not believe you guys cant share any weird habit ffs.

Come on now

I shared mine. I dont think it's weird but betas do and the world is filled with more betas than alphas

• Like 3

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Eating ask

I also eat only the finest of wimmens rump a dumps...

They needs to know!! 

• Like 2

I have to ? naked. No clothes, except socks. I dont have to wear just socks, I can take em or leave em.

Edited by BART-O-LINI

2 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

I have to ? naked. No clothes, except socks. I dont have to wear just socks, I can take em or leave em.

lol sometimes it do be like that. I don't get naked but I sometimes delay getting dressed until i've had my morning chit. 

• Like 1

Remember there was always that weird kid in elementary school that pulled their pants down all the way down to their ankles when peeing in the urinals? I wasnt him, but that triggered a memory.

• Like 1

I often go balls deep on something out of the gate, get burnt out on it quickly, and then lose all interest. Will listen to a new song on repeat, multiple viewings of a movie trailer, new food, game, etc. and then it's dead to me. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, skillandpower said:

Come on now

You asked others without sharing your own m8, smh

• Like 3

3 hours ago, skillandpower said:

Come on now

if i did i''d probably get banned.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I drink a gallon of 2% milk a day. I have every day for at least the last fifteen years. 

Damn son that's 2,000 calories and a lot of fat in just milk.  That will hit the waistline eventually.  A long time friend had that same obsession until he hit about age 30 and was weighing over 190 pounds instead of his typical 175.  Then again he eats raw bacon which grosses me out.

It doesn't process the same as an adult and there's too much growth hormone in cow's milk.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Damn son that's 2,000 calories and a lot of fat in just milk.  That will hit the waistline eventually.  A long time friend had that same obsession until he hit about age 30 and was weighing over 190 pounds instead of his typical 175.  Then again he eats raw bacon which grosses me out.

It doesn't process the same as an adult and there's too much growth hormone in cow's milk.

Even as a kid, I drank close to a gallon a day. I eat pretty healthy and have the metabolism of an Ethiopian. I'm 34 now, I'll be fine.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I drink a gallon of 2% milk a day. I have every day for at least the last fifteen years. 

Too bad the cow you get it from is actually a bull

20 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Too bad the cow you get it from is actually a bull

Stock the shelves and save the jokes for people who are funny.

4 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Plus kidney stones in near future

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Plus kidney stones in near future

What the **** are you talking about? Milk PREVENTS kidney stones. 

Another Top 20 hot take from the biggest idiot on the forum. 

1. Max had a stroke

2. Milk causes kidney stones

???????????

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Add to ITR's list of weird habits:

- Pretending to be a Doctor in online forums

lol

Edited by VertFTW
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

At to ITR's list of weird habits:

lol

Pretty sad that a pretend doctor on a forum knows more than a top 20 university graduate.... ?????

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Add to ITR's list of weird habits:

lol

GET PIED, DIPCHIT!

1 minute ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Vert bodies Roids

Screenshot_20190129-075601_Chrome.jpg

I've only consumed more than that for about 98% of the days I've been alive. Kidney stones should be coming any minute now.

• Like 1

Cows milk doesn't contain oxalate. Its reccomended to drink cows milk because it prevents the formation of kidney stones. Other milk like almond milk contains oxylate and will help form kidney stones. 

I mean come on guys this is freshman year chem/bio. 

• Like 2

I'm slamming a gallon just because. You women establish whether or not it'll hurt me, and I'll come back later to read the results.

• Like 3

Only second time I have checked this thread, glad to see it has already devolved in to a debate on the nutritional value of milk lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Cows milk doesn't contain oxalate. Its reccomended to drink cows milk because it prevents the formation of kidney stones. Other milk like almond milk contains oxylate and will help form kidney stones. 

I mean come on guys this is freshman year chem/bio. 

Yeah lol... over the last couple of hundred years we decided to be the only mammal in the natural world to drink milk after infancy.......not just that we are the only species to drink another species' milk......Just by using common sense how can anyone say this is healthy long term for anyone? (hint go check lactose intolerance studies).

Just forget about what millions of years of evolution says....lets listen to what ITR recomends lol.

Edited by VertFTW

Couple jazz tasters like ITR and cashfl0w promoting milk, i'm not surprise maternal fornicators 

Image result for drinking a gallon of milk gif

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Yeah lol... over the last couple of hundred years we decided to be the only mammal in the natural world to drink milk after infancy.......not just that we are the only species to drink another species' milk......Just by using common sense how can anyone say this is healthy long term for anyone? (hint go check lactose intolerance studies).

Just forget about what millions of years of evolution says....lets listen to what ITR recomends lol.

Until Evolution gets a degree and hangs that bish on a wall where he waits on patients, yeah, that's what I'll continue to do.

7 minutes ago, TUF said:

Couple jazz tasters like ITR and cashfl0w promoting milk, i'm not surprise maternal fornicators 

Image result for drinking a gallon of milk gif

I could probably KO you with a headbutt.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Lets listen to what Vert says instead of nephrologists. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Lets listen to what Vert says instead of nephrologists. 

Id rather listen to a evolutionary geneticist regarding the subject TBH

2 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

How do you set up an appointment with an evolutionary geneticist in the barrio?

• Like 3

The article roids suggested even says milk is good for you, if you consume a certain amount. It does not however talk about an over abundance amount of calcium per day. Roids is not a dr/nurse/RN, hes the secretary at a doctors office

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Thats the spirit, use a gene doctor over a kidney doctor lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

The article roids suggested even says milk is good for you, if you consume a certain amount. It does not however talk about an over abundance amount of calcium per day. Roids is not a dr/nurse/RN, hes the secretary at a doctors office

good post bruh