Sign in to follow this  
sobercuban

Till = LOL

I don't understand how just a relatively small amount of people are talking about how slick Jorge was in that fight.  He's had a lot of sick moments offensively and defensively and didn't counter but marvel at his defense in the past.  He's been robbed several times but he lost some of those splits just coasting.

You want to know what I heard and read a lot of?  Darrel is too big for Jorge to hurt.  I won't act like I had some ridiculous bet on Gamebred but I did have him tied a few college locks.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I don't understand how just a relatively small amount of people are talking about how slick Jorge was in that fight.  He's had a lot of sick moments offensively and defensively and didn't counter but marvel at his defense in the past.  He's been robbed several times but he lost some of those splits just coasting.

You want to know what I heard and read a lot of?  Darrel is too big for Jorge to hurt.  I won't act like I had some ridiculous bet on Gamebred but I did have him tied a few college locks.

It's because he fought a can, he doesn't do well against good fighters

Love Jorge, but he seems to never show up when it actually matters, than Maia fight made me sad, same as the Thompson fight. Maybe this time with his stock being so high he might show up in a big fight.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

You do realize Till knocked him on his **** in about 20 seconds, right?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, sobercuban said:

If anyone has a good KO face for him I'll make another

As a Darren Till hype contributor it's only fair to contribute to this one. 

Best I can do. Brutal KO. Rescued a pretty boring and thin on entertainment event. 

20190317_112204.jpg

• Like 5

The Dalby/Till rematch in Cage Warriors will be watchable. I think Dalby has probably made more improvements though. Will probably take it this time.

5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

The Dalby/Till rematch in Cage Warriors will be watchable. I think Dalby has probably made more improvements though. Will probably take it this time.

He's gotta wait for Darren to wake up first. I could hear him snoring from the 10th row of the low risers. 

Edited by Marble
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Marble said:

He gotta wait for Darren to wake up first. I could here him snoring from the 10th row of the low risers. 

Place went dead silent like that, huh?

Mixed bag, mainly shocked silence and mouths gaping like they were waiting for dik to be placed. Georgy boy is well respected by those that know and Till being a Scouse loud mouth has his haters here too. He got a fair reception, better than you'd think, I guess?

I gave him his props as he walked out and as he celebrated. Best KO I seen live for a fair while. Gracias Jorge, I got a blunt of Purple Stardawg waiting for ya. I'll hook him up while he's in my town. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, sobercuban said:

I didn't even have to make a new can.

can till.jpg

But I did anyway

can till 2.jpg

photoshops like these is what made doctor_obviously rage quit the forum in a fit of jealousy

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I watched the fight.  He got dropped while backing up.  His head didn't violently bounce off of the canvas.

• Like 1

I think it's a case like what we were mentioning before about when fighters have their first loss, they need to go back and assess rather than being like "Bring me my next fight" to make the same or similar mistakes again. Jorge deserved the win, he delivered and nothing but props to him.

I hope Jorge gets that title shot at some point, he seems to be the kind of guy that gets a little lost in the rankings but hopefully he'll start to get noticed again a bit more and put in the picture, I wouldn't mind seeing him get a title shot at all.

As for Darren, he can come back for sure, I just hope he doesn't go on one of those losing streaks we see often, his second loss now so he needs to come back bigger and better. I enjoyed it.

2 hours ago, Marble said:

He gotta wait for Darren to wake up first. I could here him snoring from the 10th row of the low risers. 

Hope you had a good time dude!!

3 minutes ago, Welcome_to_Moe's said:

I hope Jorge gets that title shot at some point, he seems to be the kind of guy that gets a little lost in the rankings but hopefully he'll start to get noticed again a bit more and put in the picture, I wouldn't mind seeing him get a title shot at all.

after the tremendous showing at last nights backstage brawl, he should be fighting for the title in cashflows backyard.

4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Think god someone else said this. Yeah he won but for fu*ks sake can we stop talking like he's the second coming of Anderson Silva 

Dude lost to Maia FFS.

I watched the fight.  He got dropped while backing up.  His head didn't violently bounce off of the canvas.

You @cashfl0w made a thread jocking Gamebred for serving both British welterweights in the same night.  Stop acting like his 8 split decision losses are real.

They aren't real yo

• Like 5

It's a sad day when even Cashflow doesn't watch this chit

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Marble said:

As a Darren Till hype contributor it's only fair to contribute to this one. 

Best I can do. Brutal KO. Rescued a pretty boring and thin on entertainment event. 

20190317_112204.jpg

Much obliged

can till 3.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PlatinumClegg said:

You @cashfl0w made a thread jocking Gamebred for serving both British welterweights in the same night.  Stop acting like his 8 split decision losses are real.

They aren't real yo

Jorge is too patient in the cage, lets point fighters steal rounds. They should hold all his fights backstage.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

20190318_152916.jpg

I was thinking Sober could crop his whole body and flip it sideways to fit the whole thing on a can. That half fencing response is brutal.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, 12er© said:

I was thinking Sober could crop his whole body and flip it sideways to fit the whole thing on a can. That half fencing response is brutal.

If he leaves it full body and flips it up..it looks like Till is doing the Thriller dance..lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Eclipse76 said:

If he leaves it full body and flips it up..it looks like Till is doing the Thriller dance..lol 

That would be sig/AV worthy tbh.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 12er© said:

Here's a good one.

1136262782.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

20190318_152916.jpg

1 hour ago, 12er© said:

36 minutes ago, Eclipse76 said:

32 minutes ago, 12er© said:

That would be sig/AV worthy tbh.

can till 4.jpg

Got a little sloppy with my cutting out, but I'm kinda baked 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

can till 4.jpg

Got a little sloppy with my cutting out, but I'm kinda baked 

It's alright, I've paid my respects.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Eclipse76 said:

LMAO!  mj.gif

• Like 3

On 3/18/2019 at 12:25 PM, 12er© said:

Here's a good one.

1136262782.jpg.0.jpg

If you tip this on its side 90 degrees, it looks like hes doing a white folk version of the thriller dance...CAUSE THIS IS THRILLER!!!

Darren the thriller till