America

Opinion: McG vs. Diaz 3 in July.

It's pretty much a given. McG was talking about how he is signing for a fight in July. Every other LW is already tied up with someone else and it's a fight the UFC knows will make bank. Not to mention McG said he owes Nate the trilogy fight and it's a fight he absoluetly wants to have happen.

Also, this is probably the only fight out there that Diaz won't find a way to walk away from after he agrees. 

Just now, Marble said:

.......And open the 165 division 

Didn't even think about that. Would be a good way to open it for sure.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!O!O!OO!O!

Sorry nagger. It's literally the only fight that makes sense right now for Conor because everyone else is tied up. Plus it's been a PPV smash already so Dana will be all over it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, America said:

Sorry nagger. It's literally the only fight that makes sense right now for Conor because everyone else is tied up. Plus it's been a PPV smash already so Dana will be all over it.

I HATE REMATCHES!!!!!!!!!!

**** a ****ing trilogy

• Like 4

1 minute ago, America said:

Build up will be fun at least.

I'd rather stab myself in the eye than watch anything related to that fight

• Like 4

Just now, sobercuban said:

I'd rather stab myself in the eye than watch anything related to that fight

I'll be happy if it's made, I get it though, Nate has already beat him twice, no reason to do it a third time.

• Like 1

Dammit Murrica with a thread title like this and a source like yourself i thought these fighters signed on the line which is dotted. Got me all fired up.

1 minute ago, Decompoze said:

Dammit Murrica with a thread title like this and a source like yourself i thought these fighters signed on the line which is dotted. Got me all fired up.

If I'm wrong you bastards can tar and feather me in the town square. IDGAF!

I'm 99.9999999999% positive this chit is gonna happen though.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, America said:

If I'm wrong you bastards can tar and feather me in the town square. IDGAF!

I'm 99.9999999999% positive this chit is gonna happen though.

I like that percentage. If not then we will proceed with the tar and feathering

99pyU5Ga1kwkmgdExsEkP6mdPizGKkJ2scxN9RUE

2 minutes ago, Decompoze said:

I like that percentage. If not then we will proceed with the tar and feathering

99pyU5Ga1kwkmgdExsEkP6mdPizGKkJ2scxN9RUE

I'll accept my fate meng.

• Haha 1

Idiotic take 

Max will defend his lightweight title against Conor in the summer

Nate will continue not being a fighter

• Like 3

Who the fcuk wants to watch mcgagger get beat by Diaz for a third time ffs.

Gamebread has mentioned he'd be up for a fight with Diaz and why not, they could have it in a phone booth cos neither of them boyz is taking a backward step.

That's a fight i'd even pay to watch.................

• Like 1

Lets keep it real:

Baldy is hoping Max gets the interim title so Max vs Conor II becomes reality with a belt on the line and a very interesting build since Conor beat Max in the past.

i can actually see them fighting for the new 165 belt.

If that happens then khabib will move up and become two division champ

Edited by PunchBag

Dana said something about seeing what happens with Max/Poirier before establishing what happens with Conor. 

I don’t think Conor deserves a crack at either belt at this stage. But, $ talks. Also Dana said he doesn’t know when Nate will fight again so that probably means he’s signed a contract to fight soon.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Didn't we establish community rules against pretending the Diaz brothers matter?

I certainly would support such an addition to the rules.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Yeah, Dana was saying something about Conor should hopefully fight at this year but wants to see how all the other stuff plays out to see where Conor fits in, I don't see this Diaz/Conor thing happening to be honest but I wouldn't be surprised also if it did if you get what I mean.

He also mentioned how Conor needs to stay out of trouble so I think he's just letting the current fights coming up play out, mainly the Max/Dustin thing and then going from there.

He also spoke about how he expects Brock to be back and that he reckons that fight with Cormier will absolutely happen at some point. 

Conor and Diaz fight is always there regardless of the losing streak Conor goes on or how long Diaz doesn't fight, so I would be surprised if they pull that card this early. 

However, the longer Conor sits the more people probably won't mind fighting him. And now he says Khabib made him lose dedication to the sport? 

He already said he isn't here for a long time, I don't care that he just signed on for more fights. The top guys aren't getting any easier to fight, won't be surprised to see him lose 3 in a row. Whether that be a Khabib rematch and Daiz3. Winner of Max/Dustin and Diaz3. 

He'll be a full time whiskey salesman soon enough. 

Everyone saying "No, OMG WHY" will be the first people to pay that PPV money, and I will watch it too, first 2 fights were brilliant to watch, this won't be any different id imagine

12 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Everyone saying "No, OMG WHY" will be the first people to pay that PPV money, and I will watch it too, first 2 fights were brilliant to watch, this won't be any different id imagine

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, stehilton94 said:

Honestly m8 I dont think so UNLESS the rest of the card is stacked with a title fight as co main event which has been the case for almost all cards Conor is in 

On 3/20/2019 at 7:20 PM, America said:

It's pretty much a given. McG was talking about how he is signing for a fight in July. Every other LW is already tied up with someone else and it's a fight the UFC knows will make bank. Not to mention McG said he owes Nate the trilogy fight and it's a fight he absoluetly wants to have happen.

Also, this is probably the only fight out there that Diaz won't find a way to walk away from after he agrees. 

The only bout agreement that he signed was with Dustin Poirier and Dustin pulled out.  He didn't want the hands.

I don't know why everyone is hating on a trilogy with Conor and Nate because the trilogy can be in an entirely different weight class.  At 170 you'd have to be crazy to think Conor is knocking Nate out when Nate rolls with shots and is hydrated.  At 155 Conor could probably knock him out.  Nate turns 34 soon and was drawn out in that weight class when he was 25.

1 hour ago, Dark_Horse said:

Holy chit, so many hypocrites in this thread. All you muddafakkers will be watching this lol

I'd hate to be the bearer of bad news here, but all of us aren't acting. It turns out, we've all just realized Nate Diaz is ****ing awful.

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I'd hate to be the bearer of bad news here, but all of us aren't acting. It turns out, we've all just realized Nate Diaz is ****ing awful.

We all know he's a cnt. But everyone will still watch though.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2019 at 7:41 PM, sobercuban said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!O!O!OO!O!

This seems a little over the top since the title change

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Dark_Horse said:

We all know he's a cnt. But everyone will still watch though.

Nope, you idiots posted the same thing for the second fight.