Sign in to follow this  
Welcome_to_Moe's

Surprise, surprise, check out Conors tweets.

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

I dont want to see fights decided by who can hump the best bruh.

You would have a point if Khabib didn't land a 100 punches and make Conor tap.

5 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

You would have a point if Khabib didn't land a 100 punches and make Conor tap.

jesus you are dumb....Conor literally took zero damage in that fight.....he was just outgrappled....big whoop. Show me all the damage from that beating that he took according to you.

45 minutes ago, wickles82 said:

Totally agree. Khabib is actually held back by the rules. He could possibly kill Conor outside, on the streets

This is absolute and total bollocks. Leg humping only works in the cage. Any decent streetfighter goes straight for the eyes if some h0m0 tries raping him like kebab does. Mcgerger (deliberately spelt incorrectly for comedic effect) would smack absolite fck out of him with no rules.

2 minutes ago, wickles82 said:

He would swing, miss, and Khabib would give him a special hug, force to the group and gauge out his eyes...

You can’t hide from it

Does he gauge his eyes by looking into them lovingly? Like I said - h0m0.

Edited by Dark_Horse

Dude. You always mention homosexuality. I think you may be hiding something.

Mixed Martial Arts baby... 

If you’re honestly saying that Khabib smashing Conor, wasn’t an entertaining fight. Then you need help or are too in love with CM

19 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

jesus you are dumb....Conor literally took zero damage in that fight.....he was just outgrappled....big whoop. Show me all the damage from that beating that he took according to you.

The damage to his manhood is irreparable tbh. Hugbib exposed him as the 27th ranked lightweight that he is.

Edited by 12er©
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, wickles82 said:

Dude. You always mention homosexuality. I think you may be hiding something.

Mixed Martial Arts baby... 

If you’re honestly saying that Khabib smashing Conor, wasn’t an entertaining fight. Then you need help or are too in love with CM

He's not hiding anything, he once made a thread asking how big everyone's hogs were.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, 12er© said:

He's not hiding anything, he once made a thread asking how big everyone's hogs were.

I don't remember that, but it sounds like something I would do. I bet the thread was fcking hilarious ?

p.s., my peepee is 7.25" and the circumferance of a small coffee jar. And no, wickles, you may not back onto it you filthy swine.

2 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

I don't remember that, but it sounds like something I would do. I bet the thread was fcking hilarious ?

p.s., my peepee is 7.25" and the circumferance of a small coffee jar. And no, wickles, you may not back onto it you filthy swine.

It was vert actually, I thought he was talking about that deviant.

5 minutes ago, wickles82 said:

Congrats. I’m sure your family enjoy your achievement 

Not too sure about that, but I can confirm your mum does ?

Just now, wickles82 said:

She did mention. Said it smelt like rotten cheese and dead chickens..

This much is true, I hope she mentioned that was after I whipped it out of her coochy though. That chit stung my shaft. It was slightly acidic too, I'm sure the evidence is still on her bedroom curtains as I had time for a quick gentleman's wipe whilst I was fcking off out of there ?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

This much is true, I hope she mentioned that was after I whipped it out of her coochy though. That chit stung my shaft. It was slightly acidic too, I'm sure the evidence is still on her bedroom curtains as I had time for a quick gentleman's wipe whilst I was fcking off out of there ?

Yes, but she mention it was a three way and you did your sister first.

1 minute ago, wickles82 said:

Was actually my bro but whatevs.

If I don't get a chit ton of likes on that last post, then the crowd in here is fcking brutal.

Anyway, back on topic, kebab is a cnt.

4 minutes ago, wickles82 said:

khabib smashed your boy...

27-0

He's not my boy, and in six months when kebab gets popped for roiding no one will care about him anymore. Think about it, the memes will be AMAZING.

You love terrorists though, so that's disturbing.

And don't get butthurt over internet comments bruh. You're starting to sound rustled.

4 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

He's not my boy, and in six months when kebab gets popped for roiding no one will care about him anymore. Think about it, the memes will be AMAZING.

You love terrorists though, so that's disturbing.

And don't get butthurt over internet comments bruh. You're starting to sound rustled.

I fight terrorism, so I clearly doubt it.. 

I don’t believe Khabib is on the juice. But, I am open to everyone being on the gear. Conor is on something.. His behaviour literally spells it out.

Rustled? I’m not rustled. No childish dolly throwing from me, tough guy

3 minutes ago, wickles82 said:

Yeah clearly. You’re talented

You should try the Secret Service 

I tried after all my other training but I'm not tall enough. Dirty gubment heightists.

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

He got grappled so hard that he couldn't even get up after the fight. 

350_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_yells_at_Conor_M

326_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_vs_Conor_McGrego

2 hours ago, Dark_Horse said:

2 hours ago, wickles82 said:

Congrats. I’m sure your family enjoy your achievement 

1 hour ago, Dark_Horse said:

Not too sure about that, but I can confirm your mum does ?

1 hour ago, wickles82 said:

She did mention. Said it smelt like rotten cheese and dead chickens..

1 hour ago, Dark_Horse said:

1 hour ago, wickles82 said:

i cant stop fapping to this

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

i cant stop fapping to this

They were both highly entertaining, but I'm going to say Dark Horse had the edge today. I look forward to the rematch.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Dark_Horse said:

This is absolute and total bollocks. Leg humping only works in the cage. Any decent streetfighter goes straight for the eyes if some h0m0 tries raping him like kebab does. Mcgerger (deliberately spelt incorrectly for comedic effect) would smack absolite fck out of him with no rules.

Lel

6 hours ago, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

DarkHorse reminds me of munkie or maybe it is munkie lol 

**** you you ****ing **** **** **** ****

• Like 1

I'm too lazy to read this entire thread, but as far as the tweets go, the only objectionable one is from (surprise!) Ali Abdelaziz. Here's the text:

Talking ****, this guy is insulting someone’s wife and making fun of her religion and belief. He doesn’t realize he’s insulting 1.5 billon Muslims. Religion and family is a no no. You’re ****ed Connor, let’s see what the media is going to say now. He’s a rapist, and a ****.

Now, here's the problem with that. Conor insulted Khabib and his wife, and indirectly insulted his culture and religion. He did not, however, insult every Muslim in the planet. Every part of the Islamic world has its own take on the religion, and the veil isn't a universal part of Islam (it's also used in other religions besides Islam). It could be their take on the religion, it could be part of the Dagestani culture, it could be whatever. However, for Ali to take it a step further, making a false claim that Conor insulted "1.5 billion Muslims", then later make a thinly veiled threat of "you're f****** Connor" has clear implications. Given the fact that Islam is the only major world religion that effectively stifles criticism through credible threats (and acts) of brutality and violence, this can reasonably be taken as a threat. We've seen what happens when someone gets a target on them because they "insulted Islam" or some such nonsense (think Theo Van Gogh, Molly Norris, Charlie Hebdo, etc).

This is a twitter war between two meatheads named Conor Macgregor and Khabib Nurmagamedov. Don't make it about anything else, like Ali tried to do. The guy really is a rat.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

DarkHorse reminds me of munkie or maybe it is munkie lol 

Nah Munkie probably ate a bullet at this point

1 hour ago, ijosef said:

I'm too lazy to read this entire thread, but as far as the tweets go, the only objectionable one is from (surprise!) Ali Abdelaziz. Here's the text:

Talking ****, this guy is insulting someone’s wife and making fun of her religion and belief. He doesn’t realize he’s insulting 1.5 billon Muslims. Religion and family is a no no. You’re ****ed Connor, let’s see what the media is going to say now. He’s a rapist, and a ****.

Now, here's the problem with that. Conor insulted Khabib and his wife, and indirectly insulted his culture and religion. He did not, however, insult every Muslim in the planet. Every part of the Islamic world has its own take on the religion, and the veil isn't a universal part of Islam (it's also used in other religions besides Islam). It could be their take on the religion, it could be part of the Dagestani culture, it could be whatever. However, for Ali to take it a step further, making a false claim that Conor insulted "1.5 billion Muslims", then later make a thinly veiled threat of "you're f****** Connor" has clear implications. Given the fact that Islam is the only major world religion that effectively stifles criticism through credible threats (and acts) of brutality and violence, this can reasonably be taken as a threat. We've seen what happens when someone gets a target on them because they "insulted Islam" or some such nonsense (think Theo Van Gogh, Molly Norris, Charlie Hebdo, etc).

This is a twitter war between two meatheads named Conor Macgregor and Khabib Nurmagamedov. Don't make it about anything else, like Ali tried to do. The guy really is a rat.

These fcking cowards are always so quick to bring up numbers and threats. I swear I will do a cartwheel of joy when someone finally whacks that terrorist scum.

• Like 1

Conor McGregor (@TheNotoriousMMA) twitteó a las 8:27 p. m. on mié., abr. 10, 2019:
Very happy with my defense.
A precarious position with the head pinned against the fence. Every movement must be calculated as any over exertion leaves the guard open and could lead to a finishing blow. None of which came close.
Zero facial damage taken and I won the next round. https://t.co/1bcPWNQfRy
(https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA/status/1116150722201042944?s=09)

8 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Conor McGregor (@TheNotoriousMMA) twitteó a las 8:27 p. m. on mié., abr. 10, 2019:
Very happy with my defense.
A precarious position with the head pinned against the fence. Every movement must be calculated as any over exertion leaves the guard open and could lead to a finishing blow. None of which came close.
Zero facial damage taken and I won the next round. https://t.co/1bcPWNQfRy
(https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA/status/1116150722201042944?s=09)

lol at the first reply video.   sums it up quite nicely

conor should be happy with his defense. he made it out of the fight still breathing and didnt have to be hauled off on a stretcher.   if he didnt get beaten up and then give up and quit, that probably would have ended up happening. 

mcnuggets should try blood doping with your other buddy TJ. then maybe he'd have the cardio to last more than 10 minutes in a fight

though its nice to see the great khabib is still living in mcnuggets head and twitter feed rent-free.

Edited by -idyb-

On 4/5/2019 at 9:45 AM, VertFTW said:

@juice64011 is probably the dumbest active poster on the board right now.

On 4/9/2019 at 4:17 PM, VertFTW said:

I wonder if those ships in the poster are supposted to be hyperspace ramming into anything interesting....screw lasers lol....

• Like 1

Conor has to lay off the coke and whiskey for a while and quit it with these half-assed excuses. he got his **** beat, plain and simple  

Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 12.28.47 AM.png

Edited by brunofr418