Sign in to follow this  
I_Take_Roids_m8

Max is getting slept next week.

5 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I promise. 

I disagree. Granted they're both different fighters now, but Holloway is on a different level. 

• Like 1

Nobody can keep up with Max's pace. Dustin won't make it to the judges, and I have nothing but respect for the guy.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Depends on what version of Poirier shows up 

1 minute ago, PATSTER said:

Nobody can keep up with Max's pace. Dustin won't make it to the judges, and I have nothing but respect for the guy.

True on both

• Like 1

Dustbin is gonna go in there thinking it will be Korean Superboy mk2, only he won't hit Max, and when Max hits him, it will be twice as hard as Superboy. He'll panic, gas, and physically quit at the end of r3. I'm from the future so take this chit to the bookies.

Dustin sucks and is getting dusted. He got flatlined by Michael Johnson. Beating Alvarez and Gaethje doesn't make you good, it makes you a can crusher

• Like 3

4 hours ago, LayDownDead said:

Dustin sucks and is getting dusted. He got flatlined by Michael Johnson. Beating Alvarez and Gaethje doesn't make you good, it makes you a can crusher

What does beating Max make you?

2 hours ago, juice64011 said:

What does beating Max make you?

It would mean something today, he was like 20 years old when Dustin beat him.

He’s just now entering his prime.

• Like 4

I'm pretty sure Max will, I think it's gonna be a great fight! I don't say that to take anything away from Dustin cause I think it's gonna be really close and wouldn't be surprised if Dustin did get the win, I just don't think he will, I think Max is gonna beat him, probably by decision (be interesting to see them go through 5 rounds too).

When Dustin beat Max before he was so new in his career and was smaller back then, if you watch the Ortega fight and then you go back and watch the fight with Dustin it's like watching two completely different guys, I honestly feel Max will beat him this time but I dunno, it's gonna be a right fight and won't be an easy task for Max by any means. 

I'm looking forward to it. 

10 hours ago, LayDownDead said:

He loses the rematch to Gaethje. He was en route to losing the first one, but got lucky.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

He loses the rematch to Gaethje. He was en route to losing the first one, but got lucky.

He very well could. He was SPAMMING one twos hoping to get lucky, and he did

• Like 3

I'm thinking this one looks like Holloway v Pettis. The volume will be too much. Dustin already starts to slow down as the fight goes on. Max will continue to pick up the pace until he gets the stoppage.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BarbaricBob said:

I'm thinking this one looks like Holloway v Pettis. The volume will be too much. Dustin already starts to slow down as the fight goes on. Max will continue to pick up the pace until he gets the stoppage.

Yeah I can see that too.

As you can see not one member of the Platinum Squad agrees, not even 12er.

Sorry Roids but this take will NOT age well.  Dustin is getting the hands and finished.  We had back to back to back underdogs in main events that were obviously good bets.  Dustin is not one of them.  The KING of main events has spoken.

/thread

• Like 6

After seeing highlights of the weigh ins, DP seemed a little overhyped to be talking to Rogan that he is finally getting a title shot. I foresee Max getting in his head with the pace he fights at and an adrenaline dump. By the end of the 2nd, Max will be calling his shots.