Sign in to follow this  
Jolldan

Paulie Malignaggi-Artem Lobov official for June 22nd

Image result for BKFC paulie

Artem Lobov and Paulie Malignaggi will have the chance to settle their bitter rivalry at June’s BKFC 6 event.

Shortly following Lobov’s thrilling victory over Jason Knight in this evenings BKFC 5 main event, the promotion announced that “The Russian Hammer” would be making a quick turnaround to fight Malignaggi this June.

Paulie Malignaggi and Artem Lobov got into a heated exchange during a recent Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship media day.

Malignaggi has not competed since 2017, where he suffered a knockout loss. 

Who you got GOATbov or Paulie? 

Gonna need Artem to sleep this Jersey Shore reject.  Can you imagine how permarustled Paulie would be if Conor's bum friend slept him?

• Like 1

Paulie has glass hands.  Should be interesting how long they last without the padding

I had to agree with Schaub when he said he has no idea why Paulie has taken this fight. 

He wins, well done you're an ex world champion boxer who beat a mid tier MMA fighter 

He losses, then that's his final highlight you go from an ex two weight world champ to getting knocked out in a bareknuckle fight it just looks sad. 

Was Paulie known to have been big in to gambling, hookers or drugs? Because he must need the money for something.

Edited by Jolldan

14 hours ago, Jolldan said:

I had to agree with Schaub when he said he has no idea why Paulie has taken this fight. 

He wins, well done you're an ex world champion boxer who beat a mid tier MMA fighter 

He losses, then that's his final highlight you go from an ex two weight world champ to getting knocked out in a bareknuckle fight it just looks sad. 

Was Paulie known to have been big in to gambling, hookers or drugs? Because he must need the money for something.

Paulie is just PRAYING that he'll get a Conor fight out of all of this.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Paulie is just PRAYING that he'll get a Conor fight out of all of this.  

Definitely the goal.

Sadly, he'll sleep Artem, break his hand doing it, and get $30,000 or something close to that for his trouble. lol.. He will never get the Conor fight.

• Like 2

On 4/11/2019 at 12:43 PM, cashfl0w said:

Definitely the goal.

Sadly, he'll sleep Artem, break his hand doing it, and get $30,000 or something close to that for his trouble. lol.. He will never get the Conor fight.

30 grand is a lot of cocaine.  No way Paulie fights Lord Artem for less than 50 though.

• Like 1

On 4/10/2019 at 2:42 AM, Jolldan said:

Hes trying to keep his name relevant.. plus its not like hes fighting him for free 

Paulie is a faɡgot.  It's really disappointing that he's not going to get his skull caved in.  

• Like 1

Paulie Malignaggi: "I might spit on you when I finish you. Actually, I might take my d**k out and piss on you. I'll piss in your toothless mouth"

Image result for stay classy gif

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

odds

Lobov /  ... -180

Malignaggi / ... +140

As much as he's coming off as a pos I am genuinely surprised they don't have Paulie as the favorite.

• Haha 1

Paulie > 38yrs, 7ko in 44 fights,

Artem is taller but has short stubby arms

I wouldn't bet this, ... strictly for entertainment ?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I'm amazed. 

Paulie should be -800

Right?

I'm debating whether or not I'm going to come off my 3 year sports betting hiatus to drop some loot on Paulie.  But then I'd want Paulie to win, so maybe not.  If Artem comes out and Chuck/Tito 3's him, I might take a sprint around my house naked.  

• Haha 1

gotta factor in them glass hands with 0 padding.  He might break em again first punch he throws 

Paulie Malignaggi: I would’ve spit on Artem Lobov’s mother if she was at the presser

The heated rift between Paulie Malignaggi and Artem Lobov is getting more personal as their scheduled fight at Bare Knuckle Boxing FC 6 approaches. And Malignaggi, for his part, isn’t regretting his past behavior at all.

“I don’t regret it because the line was crossed a long time ago,” Malignaggi told The Mac Life (transcript via MMA Mania). “You can’t take spitting or anything else out of context. This line was crossed two years ago. Once you cross the line, you can’t set a new line.

“Not only do I not regret it, if his mother was at the press conference, I would have spit on her too. There’s no reason to regret anything. I’m ashamed I couldn’t do more. Once you cross that line with me, we can just go.”

Image result for that escalated quickly gif