sobercuban

UFC 242 - Khabib/Poirier Team Forum Bet

Just now, sobercuban said:

eh?

my sig? I think I just fixed it

I don't see it, it was there...poof, gone

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 12еr said:

Go to account settings, then signature is in the box on the left hand side.

Gracias

Mods can go to profiles and just edit from Edit Profile for every user on the forum expect for our own.  

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

no clue, this is what I see

image.thumb.png.0231e2f5034c2cd2847266bba8ec586a.png

Hmmm, let me run my cleaner....maybe a glitch here.

8 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

no clue, this is what I see

image.thumb.png.0231e2f5034c2cd2847266bba8ec586a.png

I see it in this post, but that's it....not in your other posts.

2 hours ago, Bwana said:

@I_Take_Roids_m8

I have a serious issue, that needs addressed by the winning council/Team.

I in good conscious can not under any circumstances use your assigned Avi, as a man of Christianity "Allah" refers to the God of Muslim...It would go against the fiber and being of who I am. I have stated my beliefs here before, but don't dwell on them or preach to the fora...but some members certainly can vouch for my devotion to faith.

I will wear any other Avi you assign me, and change my sig as directed, but it's against my morality to wear that Avi. I sincerely apologize to the winning Team, I never assumed the Avi would be religiously connected.

If the Team doesn't understand my dilemma I fully respect that, and will take a self imposed 2 month ban...which can be enforced by the Mods if they feel the need. I never welch, and will accept whatever punishment the Team feels fitting.

Why take a bet where someone else gets to pick your punishment, then cry foul that you cannot accept what they picked?

I swear this forum is filled with a bunch of **** who talk big but cannot man up over simple **** like a picture or signature. The excuses are always the best though.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

mozzez nailed it.

sobercuban u should edit all these welch boys sigs and avs if they change it again then change it back give them a week in the slammer. WTG deserves a month for all the bets he's welched out of, it would honestly shock me at this point to see him take any kind of forum bet at all and actually go through with it.

its not fair that u. mauro and dark horse are the only ones with any cajonas and everybody else wants to be a loser about it.  if they cant accept the terms of the bet they have no business taking it to begin with. end of story

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

eh?

my sig? I think I just fixed it

i tongue punched idyb's fart box

idyb didnt lose no damn bet and wouldnt go near your fart box  even if you were 92 years old.

41 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Gracias

Mods can go to profiles and just edit from Edit Profile for every user on the forum expect for our own.  

You got the sig the wrong way around. See my sig.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dark_Horse said:

It's not silly. I'm 100% with you that allah is a cnt.

you need to embrace khabib the great and your newfound religion my brother. praise be to allah.   i will see you tomorrow morning at prayer, when the sun rises. that fart box of mine is gonna need another tongue punching.   allah akbar.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Sad 1

@Bwana I'm not the type to care about belching and.chit like that. I dont care what you do. this is all fun for me. You've never been a prick. 

I hope WTG chokes on his ole ladies giant hemorrhoid while tongue punching her. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

you need to embrace khabib the great and your newfound religion my brother. praise be to allah.   i will see you tomorrow morning at prayer, when the sun rises. that fart box of mine is gonna need another tongue punching.   allah akbar.

Subscribe to pewdiepie ?

1 hour ago, MoZZez said:

Why take a bet where someone else gets to pick your punishment, then cry foul that you cannot accept what they picked?

I swear this forum is filled with a bunch of **** who talk big but cannot man up over simple **** like a picture or signature. The excuses are always the best though.

Welchers finna welch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

@Bwana I'm not the type to care about belching and.chit like that. I dont care what you do. this is all fun for me. You've never been a prick. 

@I_Take_Roids_m8

I appreciate your consideration, and was willing to take ANY other Avi the winning Team gave me.

But there appears to be blowback from idby & Mozzezz, I won't compromise my faith...and my integrity won't allow me to welch on a bet. So I will keep the assigned Sig, and take a self-imposed 2 month banning. I would hope the 2 month ban retains my standing, and I had no intention of not following through on my end if I lost.

@Decompoze this will eliminate me from the prediction league according to the rules, I appreciate all of your hard work and effort in running the thread and posting results.

I hope this fulfills the bet's requirements with all 11 members, if not then fuk off.

Later

Edited by Bwana
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

@I_Take_Roids_m8

I appreciate your consideration, and was willing to take ANY other Avi the winning Team gave me.

But there appears to be blowback from idby & Mozzezz, I won't compromise my faith...and my integrity won't allow me to welch on a bet. So I will keep the assigned Sig, and take a self-imposed 2 month banning. I would hope the 2 month ban retains my standing, and I had no intention of not following through on my end if I lost.

@Decompoze this will eliminate me from the prediction league according to the rules, I appreciate all of your hard work and effort in running the thread and posting results.

I hope this fulfills the bet's requirements with all 11 members, if not then fuk off.

Later

Putting a stupid photo up compromises your faith?

I would check how much faith you have when having a picture up somehow changes your morals and faith.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

@I_Take_Roids_m8

Later

Actually because you use the link/form to submit your picks, you don't even need to be an active poster. I say carry on making picks that way if you wish to stay in. If not, it's cool.

I'm also all for you just throwing on the ole Khabib bath tub pic as a substitute. Ideally photoshopping your face onto one of Khabib's pals lol.

Also, @I_Take_Roids_m8 ....great av lol. This bet was satisfying.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If you piled up a couple dollars on Makhachev and Khabib, you probably yelled some celebratory phrases in broken Terrorist too. Don't lie.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

thats fucking right my brother.preach it loud.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, -idyb- said:

i didnt edit chit. idyb is a man of integrity

why did you go back and edit that post from like a week ago?  oddly right before you made this post. must have been an accident.   just like how you edited it last night but still messed it up.   what i quote is what you wrote. i have no reason to lie or try to bullchit anybody. i didnt lose a bet or anything. what do i have to lose out of pointing out your idiocy?   must also be an accident how sober put you on team poirier right?

its okay. timestamps dont lie, but weidman_the_welch sure as hell does and will go to desperate lengths to get of even a  petty little forum bet. even when theres no piss drinking on the line!  but you see, i quoted your original post right under that post.  you know, saying how i cant wait to see how weidman_the_welch weasels his way out of this one.   and yup this is a new one.  when WTG loses a bet,  he simply goes back to the post he makes from weeks ago and edits the post to change his bet to whoever wins.  strictly a class move.

@sobercuban put your bromance aside and ban this notorious welch. he hasnt learned his lesson yet.

For you of all people to act all high and mighty speaking of things such as "integrity" of yourself LOL now that truly is rich.

I've never welched a legitimate bet in my life and not going to start now.

Literally only made the edit to have you **** bricks whining for several pages and good lordy right on cue there you go! Such great entertainment like usual haha!

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Weidman_The_God said:

For you of all people to act all high and mighty speaking of things such as "integrity" of yourself LOL now that truly is rich.

Literally only made the edit to have you **** bricks whining for several pages and good lordy right on cue there you go! Such great entertainment like usual haha!

You're a man of honor.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Weidman_The_God said:

Sort your sig out, nibba!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Weidman_The_God said:

lmfao nice av. nice to see youve finally grown a set of balls and gave them a tug.   how nice of you to also give that fart box of mine some love.  its all in the tongue bro

3 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

You're a man of honor.

WTG is a truly man of integgerty

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1