Sign in to follow this  
BarbaricBob

BJ Penn out here being BJ Penn

6 hours ago, juice64011 said:

BJ involved in another bar fight. May have actually won this one. 

RIP in peace @Eclipse76

I no can defend

I need cottage time....

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

You guys dont get it.

He took a dive to promote this bum.

Rumor this bum is gonna sign with NewFC.

??

BJ has a fight scheduled right now. What are you talking about?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Eclipse76 said:

I no can defend

I need cottage time....

BJ fighting potatoes is less offensive than say.. Jon Jones fighting random people. BJ isn't going to hurt anybody. It's no biggie.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dark_Horse said:

Got knocked down, got back up, won by GnP.

Fcking GOAT.

The GnP video was before the knockout chronologically. 

• Like 1

Penn was showboating, only a **** throws a strike during that, let him finish the taunt m8, this is some Weidman levels of cowardice 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

this was a really good move by BJ. dana tells him he only has one fight left so Bj gives dana a reason to give him another fight. imagine: Bj Penn vs the Hawaiian Andy Ruiz Jr. Penn takes the first fight by tko(GnP stoppage). Hawaiian Andy Ruiz takes the second by KO. Dana has to book the rubber match. 

5 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

He's lucky he didn't run into big boy or else he'd be still be in the spin cycle after getting his head knocked off

dunno why it erks me but fights these days are no longer 4 or 5 pissed off dudes brawling 4 or 5 other dudes in the middle of a street.    these days fights seem to consist of two dudes trying to beat the hell out of each other while their "friends" just stand around doing nothing but holding their cellphones out so they can record a fight video for instagram and youtube and get some views.   their buddies could be half dead and in need of some support for all they know but as long as they get their minute of fame on worldstar then its all good.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Bj Penn got flashed ko'd by a bum. How does dana let him fight again?

By letting him fight another bum. 

Today, 8/28/2019, marks the passing of what remained of the Legacy of BJ Penn.

?temp_hash=b58a8633c7dc50f22d49b55f815f3

Edited by -idyb-

Sad to see the former P4P great getting in to scuffles like this and getting laid out by some regular dude.

Wonder how soon this fight with Lentz, reckon the commission might take notice of this if its soon. 

13 hours ago, broke_fl0w said:

@PlatinumClegg

You like to reference BJ's fight against Machida like he's a hero for fighting bigger guys, and then he gets dropped by the tomato can hailing out of The Golden Corral. Explain yourself.

He let the guy hit him.  Is that not obvious?  He wasn't fighting he thought that granite chin he had as a younger man was still there.

I was fan of his style.  I was a fan of him not cutting weight and winning titles.  I'm obviously not a fan of how his life has ended up.  When Nick battered him and he retired he should've stayed retired.  He clearly has brain damage and Dana should pay him his contracted money if it's sign while canceling his fight.  Scott Coker will snatch him up and hopefully he let's Pitbull sleep him.  That way BJ won't have the "I'm not getting knocked out" excuse to keep fighting.

• Like 1

BTW when featherweight/lightweight size fighters go 3 rounds losing 29-28 at heavyweight against MW/LHW Lyoto Machida let me know.  That stands for current old man Machida.  He would knock any featherweight on the planet clean out.

lol I first watched that chit on a phone.  Not only was BJ pushing the fat man to the ground he wasn't even fighting.  The shirtless fatty actually shot for a takedown... on BJ PENN.  lmfao.

BJ was not throwing punches and politely asked the boy "watcha got?"

BJ wins that rematch with ease.  It will headline Bellator:  Hawaii

Now say some dumb chit below while I threef on ya.

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PlatinumClegg said:

He let the guy hit him.  Is that not obvious?  He wasn't fighting he thought that granite chin he had as a younger man was still there.

I was fan of his style.  I was a fan of him not cutting weight and winning titles.  I'm obviously not a fan of how his life has ended up.  When Nick battered him and he retired he should've stayed retired.  He clearly has brain damage and Dana should pay him his contracted money if it's sign while canceling his fight.  Scott Coker will snatch him up and hopefully he let's Pitbull sleep him.  That way BJ won't have the "I'm not getting knocked out" excuse to keep fighting.

BTW when featherweight/lightweight size fighters go 3 rounds losing 29-28 at heavyweight against MW/LHW Lyoto Machida let me know.  That stands for current old man Machida.  He would knock any featherweight on the planet clean out.

lol I first watched that chit on a phone.  Not only was BJ pushing the fat man to the ground he wasn't even fighting.  The shirtless fatty actually shot for a takedown... on BJ PENN.  lmfao.

BJ was not throwing punches and politely asked the boy "watcha got?"

BJ wins that rematch with ease.  It will headline Bellator:  Hawaii

Now say some dumb chit below while I threef on ya.

I didn't mean to rustle you up, fam. Chill out. lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, broke_fl0w said:

I didn't mean to rustle you up, fam. Chill out. lol

I'm far from rustled.  I'm actually sad that this cat I watched back in high school slump fools in 11 seconds has resorted to shirtless fatties and bar patrons.  He's still coming off a W though you gotta admit that.  The most recent one he flattened the boy out and gave him the hands.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I'm far from rustled.  I'm actually sad that this cat I watched back in high school slump fools in 11 seconds has resorted to shirtless fatties and bar patrons.  He's still coming off a W though you gotta admit that.  The most recent one he flattened the boy out and gave him the hands.

lol

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

He hasn't been coming off of a W in 13 years.  :(

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, broke_fl0w said:

He hasn't been coming off of a W in 13 years.  :(

He had him flattened out in the most recent one.  The night he took the L against the shirtless fatty he left that night on a W against a bouncer.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

He had him flattened out in the most recent one.  The night he took the L against the shirtless fatty he left that night on a W against a bouncer.

BJ is running one night tournaments now?!

I retract everything bad I said about him just now. He's regained the fire!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

same guy right? So he won the first round but then gassed and got KOd.....he lost the fight.

5 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

same guy right? So he won the first round but then gassed and got KOd.....he lost the fight.

Here you go being an idiot again.  I already addressed he'll avenge that L at Bellator's second Hawaii show.  No, it was not same guy.  He was toying with a shirtless fat man and let him tee off.  Later he beat up a bouncer and proving his chin is still solid he took shots from a different guy and didn't even acknowledge that he was hit.  His boys put the kid that sucker punched him in check quick, fast and in a motherf*cking hurry, son.

Edited by PlatinumClegg

11 minutes ago, broke_fl0w said:

BJ is running one night tournaments now?!

I retract everything bad I said about him just now. He's regained the fire!

He's the 1st round King.  Always has been.  Undefeated and undisputed in real fights.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Here you go being an idiot again.  I already addressed he'll avenge that L at Bellator's second Hawaii show.  No, it was not same guy.  He was toying with a shirtless fat man and let him tee off.  Later he beat up a bouncer and proving his chin is still solid he took shots from a different guy and didn't even acknowledge that he was hit.  His boys put the kid that sucker punched him in check quick, fast and in a motherf*cking hurry, son.

I think you need to adjust your man heels bro lol... Its the same guy, check both vids....they BOTH have the same camo shorts.

2 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

He's the 1st round King.  Always has been.  Undefeated and undisputed in real fights.

I'm booking him in the backyard against @Megasoup the minute that fat pink bald ***hole lets him out of his lifelong contract. We'll see who the first round KO king really is one day.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, VertFTW said:

I think you need to adjust your man heels bro lol... Its the same guy, check both vids....they BOTH have the same camo shorts.

What is it with you guys?  Even the mixed martial arts MASTER Nick Diaz himself lost the 1st round against BJ Penn and those dudes are not the same size.  I'd like to see one of you idiots take the 1st round from drug addict Nick.  BJ did it before Ronda Rousey turned Nick Diaz into a full blown alcoholic.

• Like 1

Just now, broke_fl0w said:

I'm booking him in the backyard against @Megasoup the minute that fat pink bald ***hole lets him out of his lifelong contract. We'll see who the first round KO king really is one day.

Megasoup is a heavyweight.  When he starts shooting for his life we'll DQ him and dock him 95% of his purse

• Like 1

What is it with you guys?  Even the mixed martial arts MASTER Nick Diaz himself lost the 1st round against BJ Penn and those dudes are not the same size.  I'd like to see one of you idiots take the 1st round from drug addict Nick.  BJ did it before Ronda Rousey turned Nick Diaz into a full blown alcoholic.

I would put Nick Diaz through a wall.

• Like 2

Megasoup is a heavyweight.  When he starts shooting for his life we'll DQ him and dock him 95% of his purse

You know when you sign the contract that everyone in the crowd is stomping you the minute you shoot for a takedown.

We don't do that here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, broke_fl0w said:

I would put Nick Diaz through a wall.

You know where to find him motherf*cker!  Step into his zone and see what happens!  He's not a midget like all of the dudes that Conor knocked out.  You think Nate came up with that chit on his own?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

He got slept with the hands and then had to dive at the dudes calves after he man had already decided to spare ****'s life.

Imagine being so scared of a man that you shoot for a takedown on him when his back is turned.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

You know you're a can when your legs are almost bent behind your head after eating a two piece kid's meal

20190829_144405.jpg

M8, he was doing a spinneroonie. Don't h8.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

You know you're a can when your legs are almost bent behind your head after eating a two piece kid's meal

20190829_144405.jpg

This is the moment I realized this chit wasn't staged to make BJ look like less of a can again.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Enigma_Machine said:

BJ vs Chuck 

legit I don't know who would win

you put a bag of coke up for grabs and im sure the fight would happen

On 8/29/2019 at 1:57 AM, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

He's lucky he didn't run into big boy or else he'd be still be in the spin cycle after getting his head knocked off

lol, homie got knocked clean out of his boots by orange shirt

• Haha 1

On 8/30/2019 at 10:01 PM, Enigma_Machine said:

BJ vs Chuck 

legit I don't know who would win

The slight breeze from the ref waving his arm to say "fight" would result in a double KO on these two bums.

4 minutes ago, PunchBag said:

Gloves off penn knocks out all your favourite bums

Unless you're a fan of Knockoff Butterbean that just slept him.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PunchBag said:

Gloves off penn knocks out all your favourite bums

his girlfriend is my favorite bum :(

• Like 1

Uncle Dana told ESPN that the UFC is no longer in the BJ Penn business and the the company has informed Penn.

Khabib is lucky, Penn was about to make a run for that belt. He will be a Bellator champ within a year now.

5 minutes ago, America said:

Uncle Dana told ESPN that the UFC is no longer in the BJ Penn business and the the company has informed Penn.

Khabib is lucky, Penn was about to make a run for that belt. He will be a Bellator champ within a year now.

Get this in the Dana White said things thread stat. Expect his title shot to be announced on Sunday.