SVTContour98...

SVTContour98

ahhhh Christ .... 

If you're reading this, he has been missed and will continue to be.  I wish I knew his name... we were friends on Facebook, but his Facebook account wasn't under his real name so I never knew how to try and reach out to him.  I was hoping maybe life just got busy and he didn't have the time to shoot the ѕhit with us morons.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

ahhhh Christ .... 

If you're reading this, he has been missed and will continue to be.  I wish I knew his name... we were friends on Facebook, but his Facebook account wasn't under his real name so I never knew how to try and reach out to him.  I was hoping maybe life just got busy and he didn't have the time to shoot the ѕhit with us morons.  

22 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

Hello UFC Forum.

My name is Jessica. my husband's name was Cruz (SVTContour98). 

i thought i would have more time to post an update. i will try again later this week.

I thought it was Cruz on FB too if I remember right. Confused what their is to "update" in the OP though. 

15 minutes ago, TUF said:

I thought it was Cruz on FB too if I remember right. Confused what their is to "update" in the OP though. 

Maybe he had another FB account, the one I'm walking about was under Murray Rothbard who's a political theorist that's important to libertarianism or something.

9 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

Chit wtf happened? 

:(

Also did the obese mod with the heart issues pass too?  

My guess (joking aside about losing his money in crypto) is that it was some illness since his post frequency dropped the last few weeks and afterwards just left.

1 minute ago, VertFTW said:

My guess (joking aside about losing his money in crypto) is that it was some illness since his post frequency dropped the last few weeks and afterwards just left.

That's a shame.  One of the real ones here :( it's gonna get us all one day. Well,  he's with @TimHague now,  on a forum in the sky.  RIP old m8

5 hours ago, TUF said:

tbf, that describes half the mods that have modded here. Who dis? 

to be fair im pretty sure all of the mods here have major heart issues. none of them have a god damn heart.

thats probably why all my threads end up getting merged

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

Man, this place is slacking big time...you should all be ashamed for going so soft.

And this is why 08ers will ALWAYS be held in the highest regard.

Props to Cash for being a man.

...dead or not. You deserve to get necro'd by IDYB for these crimes mate. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, TUF said:

No, G_Row was always go to die of alcohol poisoning or liver failure mate. 

if i'm still here, then he's most definately still kicking

i guess i need to drink more. but it still felt like a miracle i got out of bed yesterday after overcelebrating our great nations birthday

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Smh. We've got two ghosts haunting the fora now. 

Welcome back mate. How's tricks?

All is well...just busy...had our 4th child in September of 2018 (an unexpected "surprise"), but he is so awesome.  I'll have a more detailed update on some other life happenings at another time.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

If you would have died....Who keeps your crypto and guns?

the wifey...I've already informed my brother-in-law (also into crypto) on how to proceed and unlock all my different cold storage devices, as well as, my gun safe.  I have no concerns...my 4yr old Son is pretty legit and can protect the family if necessary.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

can you undelete my car fire comment?

weak

Hey, little known fact...we've actually had a member of the Original UFC Forum die from a car crash/fire...his forum name was Mac...lived in Scotland...hit a tree, couldn't get out, car caught fire...sad

1 minute ago, SVTContour98 said:

weak

Hey, little known fact...we've actually had a member of the Original UFC Forum die from a car crash/fire...his forum name was Mac...lived in Scotland...hit a tree, couldn't get out, car caught fire...sad

@Enigma_Machine also died in a car fire a few years ago, but he's back again.

• Like 4