Sign in to follow this  
brunofr418

John Lineker Cut

43 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Proves that the last pull out was indeed weight cut related.

How does a mother****er that stands 5'3" struggle to make 135 when they were a habitual 128 to 130 flyweight?  He pulled a 136.5 in one of the BW bouts.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

How does a mother****er that stands 5'3" struggle to make 135 when they were a habitual 128 to 130 flyweight?  He pulled a 136.5 in one of the BW bouts.

He could make weight by skipping a few meals. I think he's just actually retarded and so are his coaches.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 2

Well i hope he was cut for not making weight and not because he pulled out because of an injury.I just find it odd the UFC chose their words careful to avoid any lawsuit.....he was "non professional"..lol

You know how many fighters we could say are non professional,how about the guy they paid the most  money to ..>>CONOR,he is as non professional as they come.I even remember when asked weather Conor would hold the 145 belt hostage and Dana defended him saying "if Conor says he will defend it next after this fight,i believe him".That never panned out,he was all over the place,moving up to 155 because he saw an easy midget to get that belt and then 2 fights versus Nate.Conor has been late for press conferences,fight promotions.

The real truth?Dana does not see Lineker as a money draw,so he won't let it slide,if a non money draw pisses him off at all,he cuts him.

I already mentioned the PROPER way to run this sport..LISTEN up Dana you plug!!

If a guy misses weight even ONCE,he is forced up a division and it continues that way until he starts making weight.SO if he misses weight 2x he is going from 145 all way to 170...good luck.Also this 20% crap needs to change to 50%,you need to make REAL meaningful deterrents if you want change.SO imo i blame it all on Dana for not running this like a real professional,he does not know what he is doing as a boss/frontman for the business.

I am still laughing at the notion Dana let a scrub WWE plug into the sport that was  obviously NEVER going to be anything MMA,no not  the giant Lesnar but the punk CM punk.How can you take a business boss serious when you see him invite a can like CM PUnk into a sport full of hard working real skilled fighters?

Edited by zaksame

3 hours ago, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

One is paying twice as much as ufc and bellator

lol no

Also, this idiot is now being forced to compete at 145 pounds, which is what the UFC would probably have wanted from him after the most recent shenanigans anyways. He really made himself look stupid in all this.