Sign in to follow this  
Bubba_Sparks

Stateside Sparks

Once again, Sweden's favourite poster is crossing the Atlantic to see how you boys are doing over there without us.

I will be staying in Denver for a couple of nights before attempting to hike the Colorado Trail down to Durango.  Anyone got any top tips of places to eat in Denver?  Any absolute must sees...haven't got much planned on the Saturday other than buying a couple of bits of hiking gear.

Plus if anyone's in the area and wants to say hello, let me know.  I'm talking a couple of pints kind of hello, not a meet me in Whole Foods kind of hello.  No flying knees please.

Regards, BS

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Once again, Sweden's favourite poster is crossing the Atlantic to see how you boys are doing over there without us.

I will be staying in Denver for a couple of nights before attempting to hike the Colorado Trail down to Durango.  Anyone got any top tips of places to eat in Denver?  Any absolute must sees...haven't got much planned on the Saturday other than buying a couple of bits of hiking gear.

Plus if anyone's in the area and wants to say hello, let me know.  I'm talking a couple of pints kind of hello, not a meet me in Whole Foods kind of hello.  No flying knees please.

Regards, BS

Denver is a great city. No specific recommendations.

Polo lives about 30 miles away in Colorado Springs but he might spark you clean out when he hears the accent and sees your ginger hair. He wouldn't mean anything by it, it would just be reflex. You might want to duck him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, 12еr said:

Denver is a great city. No specific recommendations.

Polo lives about 30 miles away in Colorado Springs but he might spark you clean out when he hears the accent and sees your ginger hair. He wouldn't mean anything by it, it would just be reflex. You might want to duck him.

Don't @ him.

Oh. You didn't.

Polo could be added to the long list of people from the fora who have met me irl and seen ZERO evidence of ginger hair.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Regards, BS

Go to Denver Rec. They've got a nice variety of edibles.

• Thanks 1

In one hour, Robert and I will be sitting down to discuss our contract for Cashfl0ws backyard fights before he makes his way through Chicago. Updates incoming.  

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, TUF said:

In one hour, Robert and I will be sitting down to discuss our contract for Cashfl0ws backyard fights before he makes his way through Chicago. Updates incoming.  

We will finally have an eyewitness who can either confirm or deny that Robert is a ginger.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, 12еr said:

We will finally have an eyewitness who can either confirm or deny that Robert is a ginger.

TC can confirm..maybe. He shaved his head when they met to avoid gingtection. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 12еr said:

I can confirm that @TUF is an officer and a gentleman.

I will leave it to his conscience if he wishes to broach the ginger subject, but would urge him to look beyond the beard. 

• Like 5

I will just say that there is a reason we chose soul food for our dinner. 

But the meeting of the Jameses was a great success. Confirmed top 25 poster.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, NikkiNeversleep said:

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Go back where you came from!

Just a little American humor lol

Keep that kind of talk for the politics thread!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TUF said:

I will plead the fif and let the evidence do the talking.

IMG950045.jpg.2aa54873ac40adf64e84a2a0265f2272.jpg

Dam, I knew there was a reason you repositioned us... it was so my beard would glint in the sun and look more ginger ?

Our wimmens are gonna get relconzoed now. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Dam, I knew there was a reason you repositioned us... it was so my beard would glint in the sun and look more ginger ?

Mrs Relenzco only became a meme because she was billed as a 10. We both know where Mrs Sparks and TUF stand. 

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, TUF said:

Where did you guys meet up at? That place looks gnarly AF. The lighting in that pic looks surreal. 

53 minutes ago, TUF said:

Bubba looking JACKED

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

He repositioned you because from this angle his arms look swole and you look like a noodle armed beta. We already knew you were ginger.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, TUF said:

confirmed.... Too bad they already cast Mahershala Ali as the daywalker.

• Like 3

I didn't even realize there was still people wearing khaki cargo shorts. Those are more rare than jorts nowadays.

• Like 1

Just now, cashfl0w said:

I didn't even realize there was still people wearing khaki cargo shorts. Those are more rare than jorts nowadays.

But when your head looks like that, you could be wearing almost anything and nobody will notice.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

StringBeans-300x225.jpg

16 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

But when your head looks like that, you could be wearing almost anything and nobody will notice.

"This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like." - Stephen Crowder 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, 12еr said:

He repositioned you because from this angle his arms look swole and you look like a noodle armed beta. We already knew you were ginger.

Are we looking at the same picture?

• Like 2

A lot of people clearly butt hurt that their squalid dump didn't make it to the shortlist for the impromptu bubba sparks mid west tour. 

@12er is lucky I'm not planning a trip to whole foods in Boston after this disrespect. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

when in Rome mate...i emerged from the wilderness with virtually no clothes and figured I'd splash out a whole $8 on some new shorts for this epic meeting. 

We can't all afford the latest Nike gear. 

• Like 2

The real jealousy stems from the 3 degrees of separation that this means that I've now touched TigerChamps pene 

Edited by TUF
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

A lot of people clearly butt hurt that their squalid dump didn't make it to the shortlist for the impromptu bubba sparks mid west tour. 

@12er is lucky I'm not planning a trip to whole foods in Boston after this disrespect. 

I'll meet you in Boston in the front row of the upcoming UFC fight to toast a proper 12 and watch Weidman get bodied while 12er is begging people to still join the team 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

I'll meet you in Boston in the front row of the upcoming UFC fight to toast a proper 12 and watch Weidman get bodied while 12er is begging people to still join the team 

Image result for weidman dad hug

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

when in Rome mate...i emerged from the wilderness with virtually no clothes and figured I'd splash out a whole $8 on some new shorts for this epic meeting. 

We can't all afford the latest Nike gear. 

What about a mask?

smh at the betas disparaging a man for having the cajones to have his picture posted against his will

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Fun fact: I bet 12er 1,000 dollars that Bisping would beat Rockhold at 199 and even said it would be a straight up bet, odds wouldn't make a difference. AND I even said I'd drive to his hillbilly town's Buffalo Wild Wings to watch it and exchange the cash. 

He didn't accept!

• Like 5

Just now, PATSTER said:

Fun fact: I bet 12er 1,000 dollars that Bisping would beat Rockhold at 199 and even said it would be a straight up bet, odds wouldn't make a difference. AND I even said I'd drive to his hillbilly town's Buffalo Wild Wings to watch it and exchange the cash. 

He didn't accept!

Because Rocksalt ****ing sucks, m8.

• Like 3

Just now, 12еr said:

Because Rocksalt ****ing sucks, m8.

My FBI agent is gonna wonder why I'm google searching so many Weidman images but....

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, TUF said:

smh at the betas disparaging a man for having the cajones to have his picture posted against his will

Would you prefer I disparage you and your white supremacist haircut?

• Like 3

Just now, TUF said:

My FBI agent is gonna wonder why I'm google searching so many Weidman images but....

You guys should have recreated the CLASSIC Bader Dollaway picture.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Just now, TUF said:

Carlos Condit got ROCKED by a Damien Maia punch from half guard.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, 12еr said:

Carlos Condit got ROCKED by a Damien Maia punch from half guard.

Remember when the Condit/Woodley photo was posted daily?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

Care to elaborate here? How is hair white supremacist?

Bubba is the one with the string bean arms and the shaved head. I feel like you guys are confusing who is who in this photo. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, 12еr said:

Care to elaborate here? How is hair white supremacist?

Bubba is the one with the string bean arms and the shaved head. I feel like you guys are confusing who is who in this photo. 

5 hours ago, PATSTER said:

Are we looking at the same picture?

• Like 2

Just now, cashfl0w said:

Roast me fam

1 minute ago, PATSTER said:

This may go down as my greatest single regret and I was once a Showtime Stan. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

We were going to, but Mrs Sparks and Mrs Tuf couldn't agree on who would have the privilege of being the 3rd person in the picture. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, TUF said:

Roast me fam

Ok.

I genuinely thought you had to be the dude with the beard. No disrespect to Bubba, or anyone really. I just figured with as much time as you spend hating on Trump, I wasn't expecting to see you looking like you fell out of a Proud Boys rally. I'm on to you, troll.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

Is bubba actually going to Chicago to fight in Cash's backyard?

How much are tickets?

..... must..... resist.... cracking..... a.... freak... fight.... joke.......

Alrighty I better quit before Bubba conjures the devil to handle his lightweight. I imagine they're pretty close friends. 

• Like 2