Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bubba_Sparks

Stateside Sparks

Recommended Posts

Once again, Sweden's favourite poster is crossing the Atlantic to see how you boys are doing over there without us.

I will be staying in Denver for a couple of nights before attempting to hike the Colorado Trail down to Durango.  Anyone got any top tips of places to eat in Denver?  Any absolute must sees...haven't got much planned on the Saturday other than buying a couple of bits of hiking gear.

Plus if anyone's in the area and wants to say hello, let me know.  I'm talking a couple of pints kind of hello, not a meet me in Whole Foods kind of hello.  No flying knees please.

Regards, BS

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Once again, Sweden's favourite poster is crossing the Atlantic to see how you boys are doing over there without us.

I will be staying in Denver for a couple of nights before attempting to hike the Colorado Trail down to Durango.  Anyone got any top tips of places to eat in Denver?  Any absolute must sees...haven't got much planned on the Saturday other than buying a couple of bits of hiking gear.

Plus if anyone's in the area and wants to say hello, let me know.  I'm talking a couple of pints kind of hello, not a meet me in Whole Foods kind of hello.  No flying knees please.

Regards, BS

Denver is a great city. No specific recommendations.

Polo lives about 30 miles away in Colorado Springs but he might spark you clean out when he hears the accent and sees your ginger hair. He wouldn't mean anything by it, it would just be reflex. You might want to duck him.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 12еr said:

Denver is a great city. No specific recommendations.

Polo lives about 30 miles away in Colorado Springs but he might spark you clean out when he hears the accent and sees your ginger hair. He wouldn't mean anything by it, it would just be reflex. You might want to duck him.

Don't @ him.

Oh. You didn't.

Polo could be added to the long list of people from the fora who have met me irl and seen ZERO evidence of ginger hair.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Once again, Sweden's favourite poster is crossing the Atlantic to see how you boys are doing over there without us.

I will be staying in Denver for a couple of nights before attempting to hike the Colorado Trail down to Durango.  Anyone got any top tips of places to eat in Denver?  Any absolute must sees...haven't got much planned on the Saturday other than buying a couple of bits of hiking gear.

Plus if anyone's in the area and wants to say hello, let me know.  I'm talking a couple of pints kind of hello, not a meet me in Whole Foods kind of hello.  No flying knees please.

Regards, BS

Go to Denver Rec. They've got a nice variety of edibles.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In one hour, Robert and I will be sitting down to discuss our contract for Cashfl0ws backyard fights before he makes his way through Chicago. Updates incoming.  

  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TUF said:

In one hour, Robert and I will be sitting down to discuss our contract for Cashfl0ws backyard fights before he makes his way through Chicago. Updates incoming.  

We will finally have an eyewitness who can either confirm or deny that Robert is a ginger.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 12еr said:

We will finally have an eyewitness who can either confirm or deny that Robert is a ginger.

TC can confirm..maybe. He shaved his head when they met to avoid gingtection. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 12еr said:

We will finally have an eyewitness who can either confirm or deny that Robert is a ginger.

I can confirm that @TUF is an officer and a gentleman.

I will leave it to his conscience if he wishes to broach the ginger subject, but would urge him to look beyond the beard. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will just say that there is a reason we chose soul food for our dinner. 

But the meeting of the Jameses was a great success. Confirmed top 25 poster.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NikkiNeversleep said:

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Go back where you came from!

 

Just a little American humor lol

Keep that kind of talk for the politics thread!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TUF said:

I will plead the fif and let the evidence do the talking.

IMG950045.jpg.2aa54873ac40adf64e84a2a0265f2272.jpg

Dam, I knew there was a reason you repositioned us... it was so my beard would glint in the sun and look more ginger ?

Our wimmens are gonna get relconzoed now. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Dam, I knew there was a reason you repositioned us... it was so my beard would glint in the sun and look more ginger ?

Our wimmens are gonna get relconzoed now. 

Mrs Relenzco only became a meme because she was billed as a 10. We both know where Mrs Sparks and TUF stand. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, TUF said:

I will plead the fif and let the evidence do the talking.

IMG950045.jpg.2aa54873ac40adf64e84a2a0265f2272.jpg

Where did you guys meet up at? That place looks gnarly AF. The lighting in that pic looks surreal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, TUF said:

I will plead the fif and let the evidence do the talking.

IMG950045.jpg.2aa54873ac40adf64e84a2a0265f2272.jpg

Bubba looking JACKED

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Dam, I knew there was a reason you repositioned us... it was so my beard would glint in the sun and look more ginger ?

Our wimmens are gonna get relconzoed now. 

He repositioned you because from this angle his arms look swole and you look like a noodle armed beta. We already knew you were ginger.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TUF said:

I will plead the fif and let the evidence do the talking.

IMG950045.jpg.2aa54873ac40adf64e84a2a0265f2272.jpg

confirmed.... Too bad they already cast Mahershala Ali as the daywalker.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't even realize there was still people wearing khaki cargo shorts. Those are more rare than jorts nowadays.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cashfl0w said:

I didn't even realize there was still people wearing khaki cargo shorts. Those are more rare than jorts nowadays.

But when your head looks like that, you could be wearing almost anything and nobody will notice.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

StringBeans-300x225.jpg

 

16 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

But when your head looks like that, you could be wearing almost anything and nobody will notice.

"This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like." - Stephen Crowder 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, 12еr said:

He repositioned you because from this angle his arms look swole and you look like a noodle armed beta. We already knew you were ginger.

Are we looking at the same picture?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A lot of people clearly butt hurt that their squalid dump didn't make it to the shortlist for the impromptu bubba sparks mid west tour. 

@12er is lucky I'm not planning a trip to whole foods in Boston after this disrespect. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I didn't even realize there was still people wearing khaki cargo shorts. Those are more rare than jorts nowadays.

 

5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

But when your head looks like that, you could be wearing almost anything and nobody will notice.

 when in Rome mate...i emerged from the wilderness with virtually no clothes and figured I'd splash out a whole $8 on some new shorts for this epic meeting. 

We can't all afford the latest Nike gear. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The real jealousy stems from the 3 degrees of separation that this means that I've now touched TigerChamps pene 

Edited by TUF
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

A lot of people clearly butt hurt that their squalid dump didn't make it to the shortlist for the impromptu bubba sparks mid west tour. 

@12er is lucky I'm not planning a trip to whole foods in Boston after this disrespect. 

I'll meet you in Boston in the front row of the upcoming UFC fight to toast a proper 12 and watch Weidman get bodied while 12er is begging people to still join the team 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

I'll meet you in Boston in the front row of the upcoming UFC fight to toast a proper 12 and watch Weidman get bodied while 12er is begging people to still join the team 

Image result for weidman dad hug

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

 

 when in Rome mate...i emerged from the wilderness with virtually no clothes and figured I'd splash out a whole $8 on some new shorts for this epic meeting. 

We can't all afford the latest Nike gear. 

What about a mask?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

smh at the betas disparaging a man for having the cajones to have his picture posted against his will

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fun fact: I bet 12er 1,000 dollars that Bisping would beat Rockhold at 199 and even said it would be a straight up bet, odds wouldn't make a difference. AND I even said I'd drive to his hillbilly town's Buffalo Wild Wings to watch it and exchange the cash. 

He didn't accept!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PATSTER said:

Fun fact: I bet 12er 1,000 dollars that Bisping would beat Rockhold at 199 and even said it would be a straight up bet, odds wouldn't make a difference. AND I even said I'd drive to his hillbilly town's Buffalo Wild Wings to watch it and exchange the cash. 

He didn't accept!

Because Rocksalt ****ing sucks, m8.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 12еr said:

Because Rocksalt ****ing sucks, m8.

 

My FBI agent is gonna wonder why I'm google searching so many Weidman images but....

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TUF said:

smh at the betas disparaging a man for having the cajones to have his picture posted against his will

Would you prefer I disparage you and your white supremacist haircut?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TUF said:

My FBI agent is gonna wonder why I'm google searching so many Weidman images but....

You guys should have recreated the CLASSIC Bader Dollaway picture.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TUF said:

My FBI agent is gonna wonder why I'm google searching so many Weidman images but....

Carlos Condit got ROCKED by a Damien Maia punch from half guard.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 12еr said:

Carlos Condit got ROCKED by a Damien Maia punch from half guard.

Remember when the Condit/Woodley photo was posted daily?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

Would you prefer I disparage you and your white supremacist haircut?

Care to elaborate here? How is hair white supremacist?

Bubba is the one with the string bean arms and the shaved head. I feel like you guys are confusing who is who in this photo. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 12еr said:

Care to elaborate here? How is hair white supremacist?

Bubba is the one with the string bean arms and the shaved head. I feel like you guys are confusing who is who in this photo. 

 

5 hours ago, PATSTER said:

Are we looking at the same picture?

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cashfl0w said:

Would you prefer I disparage you and your white supremacist haircut?

Roast me fam

1 minute ago, PATSTER said:

You guys should have recreated the CLASSIC Bader Dollaway picture.

This may go down as my greatest single regret and I was once a Showtime Stan. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

You guys should have recreated the CLASSIC Bader Dollaway picture.

We were going to, but Mrs Sparks and Mrs Tuf couldn't agree on who would have the privilege of being the 3rd person in the picture. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TUF said:

Roast me fam

Ok.

I genuinely thought you had to be the dude with the beard. No disrespect to Bubba, or anyone really. I just figured with as much time as you spend hating on Trump, I wasn't expecting to see you looking like you fell out of a Proud Boys rally. I'm on to you, troll.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

Is bubba actually going to Chicago to fight in Cash's backyard?

How much are tickets?

..... must..... resist.... cracking..... a.... freak... fight.... joke.......

Alrighty I better quit before Bubba conjures the devil to handle his lightweight. I imagine they're pretty close friends. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...