Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

ESPN UFC Fight Night: Lawler vs. Covington

That fight was terrible.  Jorge murders a man that was KOed 3 times by Robbie Lawler in 5 seconds and Colby goes 25 minutes playing patty cake and sucking d!ck AND he's the number one contender for Marty?!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

I wonder how much Robbie got paid to throw the fight?

Dude, thats exactly my same thoughts.

Im not saying he would win but for reals ... he didnt event try to win this chit 

• Like 2

What on earth was that fight? 300+ strikes landed and the only one that did anything was the last. Absolutely awful fight. Robbie trying to rope a dope but seemed to forget he only has 5 rounds and needs to actually throw back. Colby is ****

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

GOAT trolling incoming. 

Buckle up, @12er.

Lol that was good stuff. Post fight speech was a million times better than the actual fight

• Like 1

Robbie we heard your entire family just died in a plane crash can you give us a comment? 

Robbie: I don't really pay attention to that stuff. It is what it is. Business as usual. I'll be back in the gym on Monday grinding away trying to get better. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, skillandpower said:

Lawler danced the whole night 

Hey, how many mass shootings would you say there are a year in Brazil? (Random question I know) Defining mass shooting = 4 or more people shot and/or killed in a single incident.  Would you say there's more than 1 or 2?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Weidman_The_God said:

Max not much of a colby fan I'm guessing lol

I forgot he's an SJW. Probably calls Trump all sorts of names on Twatter.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, LayDownDead said:

RDA 4-5

Robbie 4-4

USADA taking whole careers out here

One of those guys bodied your favorite fighter and the other was a UFC champ during the USADA era.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, juice64011 said:

One of those guys bodied your favorite fighter and the other was a UFC champ during the USADA era.

Dude forgets Gagny was popped

• Like 1

Just now, juice64011 said:

My bad, corrected records here:

RDA 3-5

Robbie 2-4

A win over Robbie doesn’t count for RDA (another steroid abuser dusted by USADA) and Robbery Lawler did his robbery gimmick on Cowboy and the corpse of Condit

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Hey, how many mass shootings would you say there are a year in Brazil? (Random question I know) Defining mass shooting = 4 or more people shot and/or killed in a single incident.  Would you say there's more than 1 or 2?

Eddie Bravo would tell you 100%.  If you questioned him he would say "Well 90%" and Joe Rogan would be like "Wow is that a legit stat?" and Eddie would say "I don't know, look it up."

True story

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Lol the fighters who get marks saying USADA are always guys from the last generation in their late 30s/early 40s and are always fighting champions or number 1 contenders. And for some it's even more stupid as the USADA launch doesn't even correlate with a downfall (Robbie was champion, RDA was champion, both defended their belts)

But USADA bro!

Edited by PATSTER
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Backwards. Colby supports them.

Yes, they went to watch the fight so Colby could support them!

Just now, classicboxer said:

Didn't you have a meltdown over some mod and get banned?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PATSTER said:

Lol the fighters who get marks saying USADA are always guys from the laat generation in their late 30s/early 40s and are always fighting champions or number 1 contenders. And for some it's even more stupid as the USADA launch doesn't even correlate with a downfall (Robbie was champion, RDA was champion, both defended their belts)

But USADA bro!

Robbie got, and defended the belt on hendricks and condit (less dominantly than Magny btw) and RDA got slept by a guy who’s been slept twice in Singapore 

ELITE competition 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, classicboxer said:

He invited them, clown. 

Did you have your box of Kleenex ready for his speech?

9 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Not really "mass shooting" (I dont remember the last time it happened tbh ... maybe like 10 years ago ?)

However, the numbers of people getting shot due to criminal activities is just scary.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

Lol the fighters who get marks saying USADA are always guys from the last generation in their late 30s/early 40s and are always fighting champions or number 1 contenders. And for some it's even more stupid as the USADA launch doesn't even correlate with a downfall (Robbie was champion, RDA was champion, both defended their belts)

But USADA bro!

RDA beat one dude in 60 seconds that he had already beaten for his "title defense".. I wouldn't say that's too impressive. And he looked like a straight bum against Alvarez.

• Like 2

Just now, LayDownDead said:

Robbie got, and defended the belt on hendricks and condit (less dominantly than Magny btw) and RDA got slept by a guy who’s been slept twice in Singapore 

ELITE competition 

Besides the Lee fight where USADA RDA made him quit, the last 3 guys that RDA fought were like a combined 30-0 in the UFC and he didn't even get finished and won multiple rounds against them. 

USADA bro!

3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

He invited them, clown. 

Did you have your box of Kleenex ready for his speech?

Fake news. I support no party, or no candidate, and have never done so.

• Confused 1

Just now, classicboxer said:

Fake news. I support no party, or no candidate, and have never done so.

The TrumpGOATs crush your frail jimmies. You know it, I know it, we all know it.

4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

RDA beat one dude in 60 seconds that he had already beaten for his "title defense".. I wouldn't say that's too impressive. And he looked like a straight bum against Alvarez.

Bro Pettis is like 2-5 since USADA, him and Weidman are the two where the timelines correlate terribly lmfao

• Like 1

Besides the Lee fight where USADA RDA made him quit, the last 3 guys that RDA fought were like a combined 30-0 in the UFC and he didn't even get finished and won multiple rounds against them. 

USADA bro!

That's a good point, RDA is actually 2-5 since USADA. He would NEVER beat Lee in a 3 rounder. This is cage fighting, not the elliptical pal!

• Like 2

Bro Pettis is like 2-5 since USADA, him and Weidman are the two where the timelines correlate terribly lmfao

So wait... your argument is that RDA and Lawler just got old, but Showtime (who was fighting higher level competition long before RDA, and has lost to ONE guy that has never been a champion since USADA came around) is losing because of USADA? 

You been hanging out with Wickles?

• Like 1

Just now, cashfl0w said:

So wait... your argument is that RDA and Lawler just got old, but Showtime (who was fighting higher level competition long before RDA, and has lost to ONE guy that has never been a champion since USADA came around) is losing because of USADA? 

He does the same usada chit we are doing now, he just doesn't like it when it happens to his boys

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Even bIgger than BJ?

At least bj isnt trying to give fighters BJ's like the suicide squad star in your AV

Edited by Banham
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, cashfl0w said:

It's the same thing and looks even worse as Pettis is like 31.

Just now, LayDownDead said:

He does the same usada chit we are doing now, he just doesn't like it when it happens to his boys

Barao is the only one where i agree. The rest is just stupid tbh.

2 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

It's the same thing and looks even worse as Pettis is like 31.

I hope I don't need to explain to you why I included the level of competition.

RDA going from getting truck sticked by Stephens to invincible and back to getting a one sided beatdown from Leon friggin Edwards is pretty obviously due to something besides RDA's fighting ability.

• Like 1