Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Conceive-Believe-Achieve

Someone’s lost a thread

Recommended Posts

lol would one of you kind gentleman give me a cliff note break down of what I have missed and how many ban hammers can be expected?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TUF said:

lol would one of you kind gentleman give me a cliff note break down of what I have missed and how many ban hammers can be expected?

From what I understand if Pettis wins, Wickles is forced to premium side, if Diaz wins then Wickes remains here. 

Which sucks because Pettis is a glass can who has zero chance of beating Diaz.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, America said:

From what I understand if Pettis wins, Wickles is forced to premium side, if Diaz wins then Wickes remains here. 

Which sucks because Pettis is a glass can who has zero chance of beating Diaz.

double KO means wickles is off to sherdog 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, America said:

From what I understand if Pettis wins, Wickles is forced to premium side, if Diaz wins then Wickes remains here. 

Which sucks because Pettis is a glass can who has zero chance of beating Diaz.

 

i think u got it backwards

premium takes diaz. free takes pettis.   losing side gets wickles.

this is the biggest fight of nate diaz's bum life

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

See you Sunday

ylXJOZS.jpg

my boy sober will ban you bro if you dont stick to your side of the forum

you see that stickied thread on the top of the forum? he aint messing around.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

better pray for pettis then.  nate diaz is about to change your bum life

i wonder how badly the population of the premium forum is gonna drop on sunday once people realise what they get stuck with? i know i'd be inquiring about getting a refund on my fight pass membership

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TUF said:

lol would one of you kind gentleman give me a cliff note break down of what I have missed and how many ban hammers can be expected?

1

  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of you girls, have issues... Must be American Issues................

Go to 'Youtube' and seek humor... I know it's hard for you mass shooting, Amish, Anti Abortion, Pro Gun Loving, Viet Cong Losing, Iraq losing, Afghan Losing. Bronx losing losers.....

 

Bow

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Some of you girls, have issues... Must be American Issues................

Go to 'Youtube' and seek humor... I know it's hard for you mass shooting, Amish, Anti Abortion, Pro Gun Loving, Viet Cong Losing, Iraq losing, Afghan Losing. Bronx losing losers.....

 

Bow

 

 

 

lets not forget that one time where a bunch of canadians got a little upset and burned down their whitehouse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Some of you girls, have issues... Must be American Issues................

Go to 'Youtube' and seek humor... I know it's hard for you mass shooting, Amish, Anti Abortion, Pro Gun Loving, Viet Cong Losing, Iraq losing, Afghan Losing. Bronx losing losers.....

 

Bow

 

 

any town in the UK can be taken over by one man with a switchblade and a bb gun. 

oh i forgot you guys need a license to buy a knife 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TUF said:

lol would one of you kind gentleman give me a cliff note break down of what I have missed and how many ban hammers can be expected?

 

37 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

1

images.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im rooting for no-hands pettis. the forum cant afford to lose a poster of wickles' calibre.  we need posters like him to make posters like me seem intellergent

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

im rooting for no-hands pettis. the forum cant afford to lose a poster of wickles' calibre.  we need posters like him to make posters like me seem intellergent

No, nobody can do that.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...