Sign in to follow this  
Dark_Horse

Andrade = worst champ in UFC history

34 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Nicco Montano

Pulled because of a brutal weight cut. Next fight was at 135 and lost. Not more can be said than that. At least she got a far as the weighing scales, unlike CM

27 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

I agree he's went off the deep end but I don't think its fair to rate someone badly as a UFC champion because of stuff that has nothing really to do with the sport. It's like calling Tiger a chitty golfer because he's cheating on his wife.

Yes, but Tiger was a bad representative, just like Bones. Fantastic fighter, but will never be the GOAT because of all the naughty things he has been found out for and the numbers of rumours about him....

At the end of the day. GDR refused to fight Cyborg, due to her the Anti juice stance. I wouldn't say that was an excuse, cause GDR faught a man and a top class fighter. Nicco, I've already said my piece. Matt serra wasn't great, but he gave GSP a rematch (defended)..

I'm not into CM's style and I think he's gotten away with quite a few things over the years, which most fighters wouldn't have. However, all that aside, I will in this thread, judge him on his fighting record and record as a champion, both which have been poor in my opinion 

Just do what I do and utterly ignore him. He must be happy af that you guys are talking to him. Over the weekend, he created 2 alts and has been talking to himself in threads. What a cnt. Now watch him call me a welcher for not answering his gay love letter that made us all cringe. This imbecile doesn't even know what a welcher is. 

2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

It's a classic straw-man argument.  Those are two very different things.  Being a mega star has to do with your drawing power, not whether you've defended belts or not. 

But that's not the debate. The debate is who is the worst champ in UFC history.....on the one hand you have Nicco Montano, who won the belt with a 4 fight win streak, defeating the mighty 21-13 Roxanne Modafferi, and never fought again. On the other hand, you have Conor taking a 15 fight win streak and defeating someone who had not lost in 10 years!

I get why people don't like him, and why some might say he's over-rated, especially with all the hubris. But to say he's a worst champion than Nicco Montano...come on mate...

Worst Champ... We arent talking road to the belt, we arent talking PPV buys, we arent talking who they beat... we are talking worst Champ...

Worst win of a belt would be Hughes winning via going to sleep. Anderson Silva had one of the most blessed runs to a title, beat Leben first fight in promo for his shot, on a one fight win streak from another promotion...

Montano retiring with the belt, is in my eyes, better than GSP taking Bispings belt and vacating (only because he seems to be still in the picture somewhat, will retract if he retires outright, but a Silva superfight was on the cards at the very least).

In my opinion Conor is the worst Champ, not because I dont like him, not because I dont think he didnt deserve his shots, nor because I am trying to negate his Wins... He is a bad Champion because he has zero intention of ever defending a belt after winning it. He hadnt completely cleaned divisions out, there were killers in waiting both times in the UFC.

He is a bad champion. Him attaining belts only leads to a spanner in the works, while he continues to fight elsewhere.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Genki said:

Worst Champ... We arent talking road to the belt, we arent talking PPV buys, we arent talking who they beat... we are talking worst Champ...

Worst win of a belt would be Hughes winning via going to sleep. Anderson Silva had one of the most blessed runs to a title, beat Leben first fight in promo for his shot, on a one fight win streak from another promotion...

Montano retiring with the belt, is in my eyes, better than GSP taking Bispings belt and vacating (only because he seems to be still in the picture somewhat, will retract if he retires outright, but a Silva superfight was on the cards at the very least).

In my opinion Conor is the worst Champ, not because I dont like him, not because I dont think he didnt deserve his shots, nor because I am trying to negate his Wins... He is a bad Champion because he has zero intention of ever defending a belt after winning it. He hadnt completely cleaned divisions out, there were killers in waiting both times in the UFC.

He is a bad champion. Him attaining belts only leads to a spanner in the works, while he continues to fight elsewhere.

Mendes was the only one giving Aldo any sort of trouble, and he got his head spun around on his shoulders right before the P4P #1 on the planet got faceplanted in 13 seconds.

Who was this mythical killer lying in wait at FW? And for the love of god, don't say Frankie ****ing Edgar or we're done with this convo.

• Haha 1

On 9/5/2019 at 4:55 AM, Bubba_Sparks said:

There is no point trying to have reasoned debate with the Conor Haterz.  They have been empirically and scientifically demonstrated to be the most confused demographic on the fora.

It's some kind of weird isostatic readjustment from the days that Cole was making three threads a day proclaiming that Conor could beat Brock Lesnar and Floyd at the same time.  They became increasingly ridiculous to combat his lunacy, and now that he's gone they haven't re-calibrated.

Conor is nowhere near the "worst champ in history" debate.  It's just silliness.

conor was never a champ to begin with because he never defended. he is 0/1 when it comes to title defenses. that kind of performance is not very impressive,   but still he's not the worst 'champ' out there.