Sign in to follow this  
BART-O-LINI

2019 NFL season ???

Been watching a lot more games this season, got NFL with DAZN and watch next day or so when I am bored, and can skip a lot of the commercials and breaks...glad the vikings are doing better, why was this on page 2 btw? saw the comments in the speak your mind thread but not here, the german commentators were outraged with the browns guy :D

Myles Garrett is an idiot. Plays the race card during the NFL meeting even though there was no mention of it up to that point. NFL upholds his indefinite suspension. 

• Thanks 1

Few take aways from last nights game.

1) the bears are going to give Mitch a contract. LOL @ them.

2) I have no idea what to do with Dak at this point, but Jerry jumped the gun on Zeke. 

3) I don't think the Cowboys job is that desirable. You basically have to be Jerry's whipping boy. What grown man wants that? The longer they go without winning, the worse it gets.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

i'm scared for this weekend's 49ers @ Saints... I'm hoping Saints put up a fight.

I did not get to see the game, though I heard Lamar can hide the ball with his dark skin pretty well, I'm sure the weather played a factor into slowing SF down. But a big home game, chances are Payton is going to have his team ready. Seems like a game Kamara and Thomas will be active with this short passes, make defender miss, keep the chains keep moving. Especially with how aggressive SF plays off the line. Something that was super clear in the Packers game, they have no one to fill that role.

Saints D has been stout to this point in the season. If they can force Jimmy G into some passes and take advantage, as cliche and obvious that is, could be the determining point of the game. Attempting to not take anything away from the 49ers, I think coaching is going to win this game and a guy who has been there before. 

12 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Run the **** out of Kamara and Latavius while stopping he Niners run game and they win. Jimmy G isn't a great QB yet

Jimmy G finna light their asses up.

• Sad 1

Big time gut check game for my pats this weekend. I'm legitimately worried the dynasty is finally winding down eventhough theyve made me look foolish many times before with that line of thought.

• Like 1

On 12/7/2019 at 1:43 PM, OmoGOAT said:

Big time gut check game for my pats this weekend. I'm legitimately worried the dynasty is finally winding down eventhough theyve made me look foolish many times before with that line of thought.

It was certainly a gut check, and I don't even know what to take from the game. Late in the game, when I expected their defense to be exhausted from the offense not being able to generate anything, started to make stops and get them back in the game.

However, what I do know is, from the point of the first challenge by Belicheck...if the teams were reversed and everything happened FOR the Patriots, the world would be on fire on how much the NFL and the refs are on the Patriots side. My lord was some of that terrible. 

Shawn Payton should revive Bountygate against that moron for that last face mask pen. Smh!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bohemoglu13 said:

It was certainly a gut check, and I don't even know what to take from the game. Late in the game, when I expected their defense to be exhausted from the offense not being able to generate anything, started to make stops and get them back in the game.

However, what I do know is, from the point of the first challenge by Belicheck...if the teams were reversed and everything happened FOR the Patriots, the world would be on fire on how much the NFL and the refs are on the Patriots side. My lord was some of that terrible. 

So basically like a normal week for the Pats.

• Haha 1

On 12/7/2019 at 1:43 PM, OmoGOAT said:

I don't see how they go into Baltimore if needed and win. 

Bill is the best coach ever but that's a tall task for anyone. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pjbear05 said:

Shawn Payton should revive Bountygate against that moron for that last face mask pen. Smh!

Payton had a bad game coaching imo...defense is still very undisciplined....those 2 things are what cost the Saints the game.

Edited by SVTContour98

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

Payton had a bad game coaching imo...defense is still very undisciplined....those 2 things are what cost the Saints the game.

what was with the 2pt play in the beginning of the game? I'm in midwest, so didn't get this game. Payton being too cute? Again, didn't see the game, but if he doesn't do that and they take the points...it's a tie ball game at the end. Could be missing something though. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Bohemoglu13 said:

what was with the 2pt play in the beginning of the game? I'm in midwest, so didn't get this game. Payton being too cute? Again, didn't see the game, but if he doesn't do that and they take the points...it's a tie ball game at the end. Could be missing something though. 

excactly...his play calling was gimmicky  at some points (like the unneccesary 2pt conversion)...he has completely botched Kamara since he came back from injury, idk if it's that Kamara is limited now or maybe it's just defenses know Kamara now...idk, but it's not pretty....Looks like the road to the SB is through San Fran now...not sure Saints can win there as things stand now...if you can't win a game at home...with a lead...with only 53 seconds left...not good

Edited by SVTContour98

4 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

2 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

excactly...his play calling was gimmicky  at some points (like the unneccesary 2pt conversion)...he has completely botched Kamara since he came back from injury, idk if it's that Kamara is limited now or maybe it's just defenses know Kamara now...idk, but it's not pretty....Looks like the road to the SB is through San Fran now...not sure Saints can win there as things stand now...if you can't win a game at home...with a lead...with only 53 seconds left...not good

I was switching back and forth between Niners/Saints and my local yokel game, Fins/Jets, both of which got jacked by late penalties.  The laugher was a video replay that caught Miami for pass interference, which led to the Jets kicking the GW field goal.  Fins coach Brian Flores was screaming bloody murder at the call, but the replay did show it was legit.

Today the fox pregame show rambled on about how great the Seahawks are at home. How they would be in the Superbowl if they get homefield advantage. Then the Cardinals go in there and easily beat them, they even had a backup QB for half of the game. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, OmoGOAT said:

Or winning titles

Lol at replying a two weeks after you reacted to the post. 

It's a lot easier to win titles when you have video footage of everyone's practices and play in the worst division in the NFL. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, juice64011 said:

It's a lot easier to win titles when you have video footage of everyone's practices and play in the worst division in the NFL. 

NFC east called, said hold mah beer....

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Lol video of practice...yeah that makes a huge difference in the biggest of games im sure. Straw grasp m8

You're 100% right about the division, but once the playoffs start they still have to win 3 games against some of the best teams in the league.

45 minutes ago, OmoGOAT said:

Lol video of practice...yeah that makes a huge difference in the biggest of games im sure. Straw grasp m8

You're 100% right about the division, but once the playoffs start they still have to win 3 games against some of the best teams in the league.

If it didn't make a difference, they wouldn't keep doing it. They were videoing signals which is exactly what they were videoing the first time they were caught   That video looks terrible, the audio makes it even worse. 

They try to act like Kraft Entertainment is separate and it's just ignorance but after getting caught once I guarantee their employees know exactly what they can and can't film. The team is normally good enough, they don't need to resort to **** like that but that's twice in a 12 year period so the question is, how many times have they done it?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Eric Kendricks is statistically the best LB in the league this year, didn't make the Pro Bowl...

Who cares? That is the least watchable of all the all-star games. The Pro Bowl has sucked my entire life.

6 hours ago, crangs said:

NFC east called, said hold mah beer....

That division is a dumpster fire. Both of the top teams are going to lose next week. Washington should end up +400. That is absurd to a Cowboys team that has a lot of trouble scoring.

14 hours ago, juice64011 said:

If it didn't make a difference, they wouldn't keep doing it. They were videoing signals which is exactly what they were videoing the first time they were caught   That video looks terrible, the audio makes it even worse. 

They try to act like Kraft Entertainment is separate and it's just ignorance but after getting caught once I guarantee their employees know exactly what they can and can't film. The team is normally good enough, they don't need to resort to **** like that but that's twice in a 12 year period so the question is, how many times have they done it?

I'd lean more towards a combo of the greatest coach and qb to ever do it being on the same team and a culture of discipline and versatility more so than videos of lolpractice but hey believe what you want m8.

I'm sorry Kurt Cousins sucks so bad and the Vikings will never be in the big dance.

14 minutes ago, OmoGOAT said:

I'd lean more towards a combo of the greatest coach and qb to ever do it being on the same team and a culture of discipline and versatility more so than videos of lolpractice but hey believe what you want m8.

I'm sorry Kurt Cousins sucks so bad and the Vikings will never be in the big dance.

So why do they keep cheating?

I can always just bandwagon another team like you did the Seahawks. 

I'm now a Ravens fan, been a huge Lamar fan since day 1...

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, juice64011 said:

So why do they keep cheating?

I can always just bandwagon another team like you did the Seahawks. 

I'm now a Ravens fan, been a huge Lamar fan since day 1...

Maybe the Viks should start taping cuz them naggers suck

• Like 1

Saints working out AB per his Twitter page releasing the waiver he signed to workout.

Already a scary offense, with the defensive hits they've taken over the last few weeks, this could be a good way to offset that by adding an over the top element to their offense. 

1 hour ago, Bohemoglu13 said:

Saints working out AB per his Twitter page releasing the waiver he signed to workout.

Already a scary offense, with the defensive hits they've taken over the last few weeks, this could be a good way to offset that by adding an over the top element to their offense. 

Drew Brees, AB, Michael Thomas, and Kamara on the same team... thats like a Madden Fantasy roster. Please no