Sign in to follow this  
BART-O-LINI

2019 NFL season ???

3 hours ago, Bohemoglu13 said:

Saints working out AB per his Twitter page releasing the waiver he signed to workout.

Already a scary offense, with the defensive hits they've taken over the last few weeks, this could be a good way to offset that by adding an over the top element to their offense. 

1 hour ago, OmoGOAT said:

Drew Brees, AB, Michael Thomas, and Kamara on the same team... thats like a Madden Fantasy roster. Please no

they wont sign him...I think they are just working out everyone available just in case of injuries.

I don't think they sign him either as the NFL I do not think has finished their investigation. So if signed, he can be put on commissioners exempt list AND the NFL pay playoff checks I believe, it isn't the team so the NFL would be writing him checks for playoff games. 

can't see Roger doing that.  

This is the part where the Cowboys win, and the Eagles choke against the Giants. Then the Cowboys flop backwards into the playoffs. 

• Like 1

On 12/24/2019 at 8:18 PM, OmoGOAT said:

Maybe the Viks should start taping cuz them naggers suck

They need to do something, they underperform every year. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

They need to do something, they underperform every year. 

Cousins isnt the guy. If they had a good QB they'd have a real shot at making the super bowl. 

Seattle completely botched the end of that game last night.

Need them to win this week, and go back to SF and win, so the Saints can then beat MIN this week, somehow beat GB next week, and be at home against Seattle lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

Need them to win this week, and go back to SF and win, so the Saints can then beat MIN this week, somehow beat GB next week, and be at home against Seattle lol

the only thing that is NOT in their favor in 2 weeks is Lambeau. How many games can be the Packers win ugly in one season? Helluva first season for their coach but a typical one and done disappoint for them in the playoffs I think. Until they get another weapon I just can't see a deep run happening for them.

I've been asking myself if SF was for real for 17 weeks now and last night didn't really help me decide one way or the other. 

seems like we should have some parity in the AFC this year. Baltimore / Kansas City would be a lot of fun.

NFC seems like it could be up for the taking, whoever gets hot.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Bohemoglu13 said:

the only thing that is NOT in their favor in 2 weeks is Lambeau. How many games can be the Packers win ugly in one season? Helluva first season for their coach but a typical one and done disappoint for them in the playoffs I think. Until they get another weapon I just can't see a deep run happening for them.

I've been asking myself if SF was for real for 17 weeks now and last night didn't really help me decide one way or the other. 

seems like we should have some parity in the AFC this year. Baltimore / Kansas City would be a lot of fun.

NFC seems like it could be up for the taking, whoever gets hot.

Packers have their weapons. The ones with the striped shirts.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

They cannot take that delay of game penalty there. How does everyone involved not see that about to happen? Unacceptable.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

81540762_2630688203725317_56915856916584

Lost to the Fins on the last play of the last game of the regular season last year and then won the whole damn thing, so it's obviously all part of the plan.

#InBillwetrust

• Like 1

I just came into this threat to talk chit about college football. It just came to my realization that all college football is, is one big participation trophy with all of these bowl games. 

Bunch if **** waiving over winning a bowl named after maxi pads and some chit. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I just came into this threat to talk chit about college football. It just came to my realization that all college football is, is one big participation trophy with all of these bowl games. 

Bunch if **** waiving over winning a bowl named after maxi pads and some chit. 

I think it was set up that way to try to leave a better taste in the players' mouths for being exploited so someone else can get rich on their backs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If college expanded into a legit playoff format like the NFL I could definitely get into it, but as it's constructed now I just dont care for it. I'll probably tune in for a few mins of the National Championship game and thats it 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, OmoGOAT said:

If college expanded into a legit playoff format like the NFL I could definitely get into it, but as it's constructed now I just dont care for it. I'll probably tune in for a few mins of the National Championship game and thats it 

so if they had 8 teams and it ended up with the same result (very likely) you'd watch but because only 4 teams, you don't care? honest question. 

55 minutes ago, OmoGOAT said:

I was a proponent for expansion but they can't get 4 teams at a comparable skill level. Expanding will just make more blowouts like LSU vs Oklahoma. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bohemoglu13 said:

so if they had 8 teams and it ended up with the same result (very likely) you'd watch but because only 4 teams, you don't care? honest question. 

I'd prefer 8 teams or the Top 10 or something like that...b/c there is so much favoritism it seems in the rankings...teams that play nobody, but go undefeated and have a "history" get better rankings....at least it seems that way on the surface...so to me a full top 10 would not end the same way as a top 4 in the very end.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

I'd prefer 8 teams or the Top 10 or something like that...b/c there is so much favoritism it seems in the rankings...teams that play nobody, but go undefeated and have a "history" get better rankings....at least it seems that way on the surface...so to me a full top 10 would not end the same way as a top 4 in the very end.

This. So much this. My favorite is when I call out all the Penn State fans. What ****ing community college team are you playing this week? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

This. So much this. My favorite is when I call out all the Penn State fans. What ****ing community college team are you playing this week? 

lol yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

^^^This, but for everybody.  Enough with playing Whatsamatta U and The Lollipop Guild teams early in the season. One game for tune up, maybe against a non-conference rival, then on to conference schedule.  16 team seeded playoff, like NCAA basketball.

• Thanks 2

While we're on the colleges:

Michigan:  Fire Harbaugh, hire Urban Meyer.

Say stupid chit below.

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

lawd have mercy....i'm scared.

What's an "account" bet? 

I meant avi bet, autocorrect got me

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I meant avi bet, autocorrect got me

sure, let's do an avi bet...I dont' know what that means but i'm little scared to ask this far into the game.

I'm assuming I get to take the Saints to win?  Or is it more complicated than that?

Just now, SVTContour98 said:

sure, let's do an avi bet...I dont' know what that means but i'm little scared to ask this far into the game.

I'm assuming I get to take the Saints to win?  Or is it more complicated than that?

You get the saints to win. If you win you can choose whatever picture I put up for a month. If the Vikings win, you have to change your avi to a picture of my choosing for a month. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

You get the saints to win. If you win you can choose whatever picture I put up for a month. If the Vikings win, you have to change your avi to a picture of my choosing for a month. 

ok I'm locked in to avi bet with you, Saints vs Vikings.  I'm taking the Saints to win, you're taking the Vikings to win.

Now i'm going to go stress eat a bunch of king cake until the game is over

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

And the Vikings unexpectedly have 2 cornerbacks out...

And they didn't stand much of a chance to begin with. lol

I don't see Cousins ringing up 25 points to win this game. They do not win with any less than that.

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

And they didn't stand much of a chance to begin with. lol

I don't see Cousins ringing up 25 points to win this game. They do not win with any less than that.

The Saints defense is pretty beat up so it might be high scoring. I wouldn't bet money on the Vikings but I might take the over on points. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, juice64011 said:

The Saints defense is pretty beat up so it might be high scoring. I wouldn't bet money on the Vikings but I might take the over on points. 

It will be high scoring all around.

12 hours ago, pjbear05 said:

^^^This, but for everybody.  Enough with playing Whatsamatta U and The Lollipop Guild teams early in the season. One game for tune up, maybe against a non-conference rival, then on to conference schedule.  16 team seeded playoff, like NCAA basketball.

This is what I was pointing towards before with the NCAA bball tourney but for college football. Obviously not as many teams but the more teams involved maybe the potential for some crazy upsets.

Although you guys are probably right and it would end up being retarded beatdowns like the LSU game. I guess college football isnt really deep enough to support an expanded playoff system

• Like 1

8 hours ago, juice64011 said:

They're both prone to errors. I think the best bet available would probably be an altered line for the Vikings. Gimme like 2.5 extra points on the spread, and the Vikings should cover it. I highly doubt they can win, but they can stay within ten points or so.

Actually now that I look at the betting lines, I think I might just take every underdog this weekend. I really like the Eagles to win outright. Probably the Bills too. 

On 1/3/2020 at 12:33 PM, juice64011 said:

Urban is going to coach the Cowboys

Heard more than a few people say that, like the idea, but no chance Jerruh gives Urban that sort of control and power.