Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BART-O-LINI

2019 NFL season ???

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

that jimmy graham first down with 2 mins left was sketch

As a Vikings fan I didn't want to be the first one to mention it. The yellow line was ahead of the first down marker but I still have my doubts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

 

Allllllrighty!

@juice64011, you willing to ban the loser? If not, this guy has welched bets with me in the past. Will be passing. We all know he's headed right back if it's not mod enforced.

I can ban the account but I cant stop them from creating a new one. We can't see IPs anymore so it would have to be really obvious. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

As a Vikings fan I didn't want to be the first one to mention it. The yellow line was ahead of the first down marjer but I still have my doubts.

agreed. all the pictures today show the yellow was clearly off. however, the play was going to stand as called. the way Graham fell and was tackled, every view seemed like the ball was hidden. Could have went both ways and the refs chose to give them that one.

The fumble earlier in the game was an awful call. Always funny how the calls seem to even themselves out at times. 

Heart, Mind and Gut says the home teams win via domination. Can't wait to see who throws the wrench into that prediction. Does Henry have one more lunatic of a game in his back pocket? Does Ryan Tannehill have another sub 100yd game in him on the road to victory? Does Rodgers have one more magic, ugly win up his sleeve? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I can ban the account but I cant stop them from creating a new one. We can't see IPs anymore so it would have to be really obvious. 

That's fine. The loser is out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

This forum already sucks so I don't know why we want to have less people.

I was only angling to boot the people who don't really provide much. Noodles rides the fence and then shows up like he won the Super Bowl to gloat when someone who doesn't ride the fence makes a prediction like a real man, and gets it wrong. Clegg at least watches fighting, and takes some stances like a man. I respect that.

However, he stepped in to take the challenge for Noodley Adam, and now he has to suffer the consequences. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

man, i sure hope GB does not end up winning this chit...was quite impressed with the chief's comeback, the seattle vs GB game was also fun, the titans' win was surprising but the choke on Ravens was too stronk and did not make for an entertaining game, and the vikings just don't show up for big games, is it Cousins? is it anything else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, amunera said:

man, i sure hope GB does not end up winning this chit...was quite impressed with the chief's comeback, the seattle vs GB game was also fun, the titans' win was surprising but the choke on Ravens was too stronk and did not make for an entertaining game, and the vikings just don't show up for big games, is it Cousins? is it anything else?

not sure who it is, but their OC is gone. So he will have 5 different OCs in 5 straight years. That doesn't help any quarterback. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The entire Vikings offense is dependent on the run. If they can't run, the play action is worthless. Without the play action, Cousins is worthless. He's just not a pocket passer.

In the Niners game Cook had 9 rushes for 18 yards which makes their passing game struggle.

Cousins is a good $23-$25 million a year QB, next year his cap hit is $31 million and the Vikings as a whole are over the salary cap by $5 million. The defense is about to be gutted of they won't restructure their contracts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, amunera said:

man, i sure hope GB does not end up winning this chit...

 

slap yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

82007446_2664893346971469_10905260107319

 

What a season...a lot of records were broken

Cocaine and the Sticky Bandits couldn't kill him

The Bengals offensive line: Hold my beer

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best single season by a QB of all time. His end of season records compared to the previous records

  • 202.0 passer rating (previous record: 199.45)

  • 5671 passing yards (record: 5833 yards)

  • 60 passing TD (previous record: 58)

  • 76.3% completion rate (record: 76.7%)

  • 6040 total yards (previous record: 5976)

  • 65 total TD (previous record: 63)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty crazy to think about the time we live in to see the greatest of all time in their respective sports 

Jordan

Brady

Gretzky

Burrows

Federer

Ronaldo/Messi

Phelps

Carlos Condit

Edited by TUF
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Luke Kuechly announces retirement at 28 years old.

That's going to hurt the Panthers, one of the best in the world. 

I hope he caught himself early enough. Dude played like a wrecking ball and was damn good at it. Can't imagine how many undocumented concussions he had. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

big day for my beloved packers.

lol no. Gonna be an all red Superbowl and Trump invites both teams to the Whitehouse in the name of Communism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TUF said:

lol no. Gonna be an all red Superbowl and Trump invites both teams to the Whitehouse in the name of Communism.

im totally down with communism in the whitehouse, but i'm not okay with a packer loss.   team green and a dream baby!

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well my boys in green are getting their sh!t pushed in.  this makes idyb a sad panda

 

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol, that chiefs/titans game wasn't one for running the ball

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, -idyb- said:

well my boys in green are getting their sh!t pushed in.  this makes idyb a sad panda

 

I was rooting for them and really fell into the hype that they were going to be better from week 12 when they played them. After about 8 minutes, the writing was on the wall that it was the same game all over again. Rough watch, Packers coach looked lost on the sidelines like he was in disbelief but I assume that comes with time and experience. Helluva first season, LB and WR should be a big target for them in the draft and free agency. Get rid of old man Graham. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well cash I highlighted your bad picks so it's only fair I give you some credit for a good one. Didnt think the titans would get blown out like that. Good call on taking the points.

 I feel like the Titans barely used Henry once they got up 17-7 and thats exactly when they should have ran him into the ground.

 

I'm picking San Fran to win it all though. Titans had some horrible horrible defensive sequences, in particular that long Mahomes scramble td. I dont think the 9ers D will fold like that. Also Deebo Sammy is playing like a beast. He's Henry if Henry was a reciever.

I'll never count the Chiefs out though. They're becoming the new Patriots, sadly, where no matter what happens (28-3 lel) the QB can always dig them out of a hole in a hurry.

 

This SB is gonna be sick no matter who wins.

Edited by OmoGOAT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

82784522_2683549698439167_12501857806686

2-0 in Superbowls against Brady?  I'd say he sonned him, lol

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2020 at 4:27 PM, SVTContour98 said:

freaking that freaking kirk freaking cousins freaking crazy looking smile on every freaking post

 

On 1/3/2020 at 1:42 PM, juice64011 said:

You get the saints to win. If you win you can choose whatever picture I put up for a month. If the Vikings win, you have to change your avi to a picture of my choosing for a month. 

 

On 1/3/2020 at 1:53 PM, SVTContour98 said:

ok I'm locked in to avi bet with you, Saints vs Vikings.  I'm taking the Saints to win, you're taking the Vikings to win.

Now i'm going to go stress eat a bunch of king cake until the game is over

 

Held onto the AV a little longer than was supposed too....we'll have to do it again this year b/c I think we play against each other again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SVTContour98 said:

 

 

 

Held onto the AV a little longer than was supposed too....we'll have to do it again this year b/c I think we play against each other again.

I'm still using my Rodgers AV too. I will get around to changing it sometime. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it was a disappointing year in football for my toronto raptors, but i know theyll have better luck on the courts

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am interested how it works out for Brady in TB. Offensive playmaker wise, it seems like it should work out. But how is their Oline? Defense as a whole?

 

There are a lot of unanswered questions, did Winston get hit a lot because he held on to the ball too long? Was the defense shredded at times because Winston put them in terrible field position with his INTs? A lot of it will be who follows him there I think.

 

Atlanta still probably wont be great. Carolina while they have Teddy is still in an inbetween rebuild phase IMO. Saints will still be the team to beat in the NFC South as long as Brees is there. They're a much more complete team. 

 

As hard as it seems hard to imagine and I could be totally wrong here in a few months. I think Tampa Bay will be the Cleveland of the 2020 season. On paper it looks great. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bohemoglu13 said:

I am interested how it works out for Brady in TB. Offensive playmaker wise, it seems like it should work out. But how is their Oline? Defense as a whole?

 

There are a lot of unanswered questions, did Winston get hit a lot because he held on to the ball too long? Was the defense shredded at times because Winston put them in terrible field position with his INTs? A lot of it will be who follows him there I think.

 

Atlanta still probably wont be great. Carolina while they have Teddy is still in an inbetween rebuild phase IMO. Saints will still be the team to beat in the NFC South as long as Brees is there. They're a much more complete team. 

 

As hard as it seems hard to imagine and I could be totally wrong here in a few months. I think Tampa Bay will be the Cleveland of the 2020 season. On paper it looks great. 

I hope it works out that way...I feel like CAR has potential to be good however they did lose their star/captain on defense...TB has a good DLine but poor OLine, we'll see what they do in the off season...ATL, I hope they continue to choke and die...Saints, as usual - year in and year out, need Defense Backs and Linebackers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brady begging for Antonio Brown to be brought on board, what a POS that guy is lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bwana said:

Brady begging for Antonio Brown to be brought on board, what a POS that guy is lol

They have Godwin and Evans so not sure why he wants a 3rd stud WR. It will just lead to guys being mad they didn't get enough catches. Spend that money on the O Line. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

They have Godwin and Evans so not sure why he wants a 3rd stud WR. It will just lead to guys being mad they didn't get enough catches. Spend that money on the O Line. 

Brown is a trouble maker and whiner, he's got enough legal issues at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who's taking (S)Cam?

Edited by pjbear05

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...