Sign in to follow this  
sobercuban

UFC 244 - Diaz/Masvidal Team Forum Bet

diaz.jpg

Title says it all.  

We need a captain for Team Masvidal

Decide on terms and we can start making teams.  For those that are stuck with avi's and sigs like mine until 11/7/2019 whatever punishment the winning team doles out will go into effect on 11/7/2019, rather than 11/2-11/3.  Everyone on the losing team will be required to serve the same punishment duration.

Jimmies are on the line. 

276714.jpg

Team Diaz:

America - Team Captain
OzStraya
ijosef
Fred_Flink_Stoned

zAAzDDCH_normal.jpg

Team Masvidal:

PlatinumClegg - Team Captain
I_Take_Roids
T.B.E.
Taylor_Schonerstedt
Bubba_Sparks
brunofr418
RadLad
pjbear05
omoGOAT

Stakes: Sig + Avi for 2 months

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If you want to be a team captain let me know.  Otherwise, if you want to participate, post which team you'd like to be assigned to.  

Say things below. 

man this is such a hard pick. i'm going to think about it for a bit and decide. leaning towards Masvidal but Diaz could also take it 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, brunofr418 said:

man this is such a hard pick. i'm going to think about it for a bit and decide. leaning towards Masvidal but Diaz could also take it 

I feel the same, going to give it some thought. 

• Like 1

Both are cans riding performances of their lives. They'll soon be back to lower midcard status. I honestly don't care enough about either of them to bet.

• Like 1

Diaz wins it easily, hell Till was beating Masvidal before he hit that hail mary.

Team Diaz.

Also, I'll Captain Team Diaz.

And before anyone mentions welching. I welched on a leave the board bet, I've never welched on a sig or AV bet. So fu*k you.

Edited by America
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

Both are cans riding performances of their lives. They'll soon be back to lower midcard status. I honestly don't care enough about either of them to bet.

are you sure thats why you dont want to bet?

3 hours ago, brunofr418 said:

are you sure thats why you dont want to bet?

Yeah, the only reason I bet on the last one is because I fcking hate terrorists.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, sobercuban said:

If you want to be a team captain let me know.  Otherwise, if you want to participate, post which team you'd like to be assigned to.  

Say things below. 

things below

On 9/10/2019 at 11:42 PM, sobercuban said:

Anyone want to captain Team Masvidal? 

Don't know what captain does but I'll do it until Clegg shows up

Edited by T.B.E
  • Like 2

On 9/10/2019 at 1:43 PM, America said:

Diaz wins it easily, hell Till was beating Masvidal before he hit that hail mary.

Team Diaz.

Also, I'll Captain Team Diaz.

And before anyone mentions welching. I welched on a leave the board bet, I've never welched on a sig or AV bet. So fu*k you.

Alright.  I've been a fan of the Diaz brothers for 15 years.  First saw Nick clown Robbie back in 04.  However I'm Captain Team Masvidal.  Let's do another account bet on the side.  Nate is getting put to sleep.  He rolls well with punches but Masvidal actually slips them, he's faster and is the better boxer.  You wanna talk chit about Masvidal against Till?  Darrell would knock Nate out.  Nate was WRESTLING against Pettis and the 29-28 was the right score.  If he's still conscious he'll be shooting for his life after Jorge serves him the Madison Square Garden buffet.

9 hours ago, T.B.E said:

Don't now what captain does but I'll do it until Clegg shows up

I'm here.  @America Don't be scared, homie.  This time you actually have to honor it.

• Like 3

Since Colby is a stupid c*nt book Le Yawn against Snoozeman rematch for the co-main.  They can shoulder bump and try to suck each other's d!cks for 25 minutes while I get high and make myself and the woman a steak with bacon wrapped asparagus and Bob Evans mash.  Then after they have the worst fight of all time you can cut them both.

• Like 1

The only way Nate can take this is if he can somehow out wrestle Masvidal - and Jorge held his own against a division 1 wrestler in his underpants. 

This will end on the feet and Nate will have no answer to Masvidal's chaotic entries. 

Put me on team Masvidal please and thank you. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

The only way Nate can take this is if he can somehow out wrestle Masvidal - and Jorge held his own against a division 1 wrestler in his underpants. 

This will end on the feet and Nate will have no answer to Masvidal's chaotic entries. 

Put me on team Masvidal please and thank you. 

This mother****er finna welch TWO ACCOUNT BETS on me in the same calendar year.  All because he can't help but let his mouth write checks that his as$ can't cash.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Alright.  I've been a fan of the Diaz brothers for 15 years.  First saw Nick clown Robbie back in 04.  However I'm Captain Team Masvidal.  Let's do another account bet on the side.  Nate is getting put to sleep.  He rolls well with punches but Masvidal actually slips them, he's faster and is the better boxer.  You wanna talk chit about Masvidal against Till?  Darrell would knock Nate out.  Nate was WRESTLING against Pettis and the 29-28 was the right score.  If he's still conscious he'll be shooting for his life after Jorge serves him the Madison Square Garden buffet.

I'm here.  @America Don't be scared, homie.  This time you actually have to honor it.

I had that typed up as a response to one of these mouthbreathers, but I knew they were going to try to argue with me, and I didn't care enough about either Nate or Till to bother. But Till would for sure sit Nate down within five mins.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Done.

Team bet will be sig/AV for two months.

• Thanks 1

im so undecided on this fight that i cant take this one up. leaning towards masvidal i guess but nate could make it a fight.

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

So the only dude on Team Diaz is the dude who just welched an account bet and isn't supposed to be here right now?

Brutal. 

Damn straight.

On 9/10/2019 at 10:10 AM, brunofr418 said:

thanks captain obvious lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

thanks captain obvious lol

oi, didn’t you lose the original bet? where’s your new pic and sig??

Edited by brunofr418

On 9/11/2019 at 5:10 AM, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I'll take Masvidal because Nate Diaz is a piece of chit. 

I'll take Nate Diaz for the same reason xx

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, skillandpower said:

I was not fully aware of this bet. I thought it was just for the captain of each team tho

Are you also welching??? 

You better pull a Banana and **** off for a while.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, skillandpower said:

I was not fully aware of this bet. I thought it was just for the captain of each team tho

Nah m8. Not good enough. Get that chit changed. Sig and avi. 

• Like 1

On 6/5/2019 at 6:39 PM, skillandpower said:

Going with the underdog ..

Sign me up with DP m8

3 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

Nah m8. Not good enough. Get that chit changed. Sig and avi. 

^

Make it so snp. You've been here long enough to know how these team bets work m8.

Man, this is a really hard fight for me to pick. I'll take team Diaz simply because team Masvidal is already filling up quickly.

I don't welch on bets. The last time I lost one, I left my loser AV up for six months, even though it was only a month long bet. I simply forgot about it. The only other bet I made I won, but I released the other side since it was a complete robbery of a decision or something like that (can't remember exactly).

yo sober   your boy Weidman_The_Dishonourable seems to have lost his sig from the khabib fight.   i think you might need to fix it for him.   juice's could use some attention, and radlad needs to get his chit together too.

come to think of it,  theres a whole bunch of people who cant live up to losing the team bet.  that sig must really be bad if people are doing pretty much anything to grow out a vagina and avoid putting it in.

my fart box could use some love over here bro.  u dont wanna be the only one giving it a little tongue punching when there was like a dozen others who also lost the team bet. that aint fair to you brah

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

On 9/10/2019 at 12:52 PM, sobercuban said:

diaz.jpg

Title says it all.  

We need a captain for Team Masvidal

Decide on terms and we can start making teams.  For those that are stuck with avi's and sigs like mine until 11/7/2019 whatever punishment the winning team doles out will go into effect on 11/7/2019, rather than 11/2-11/3.  Everyone on the losing team will be required to serve the same punishment duration.

Jimmies are on the line. 

276714.jpg

Team Diaz:

America - Team Captain

OzStraya

ijosef

Fred_Flink_Stoned

zAAzDDCH_normal.jpg

Team Masvidal:

PlatinumClegg - Team Captain

I_Take_Roids

T.B.E.

Taylor_Schonerstedt

Bubba_Sparks

brunofr418

RadLad

pjbear05

Stakes: Sig + Avi for 2 months

*Updated

• Like 1

On 9/18/2019 at 8:53 PM, brunofr418 said:

homie @sobercuban gotta update the thread 

Man I have about 10 minutes a week I can spare lately and I haven't been spending them on the forum :)

edit: lol, last time I visited this thread was over 6 weeks ago