Sign in to follow this  
sobercuban

UFC 244 - Diaz/Masvidal Team Forum Bet

As if we're not sentenced to an eternity of obnoxiousness from that fight ending in a doctor's stoppage? I feel like the fact that we're going to have to listen to a Diaz brother do that thing where they pretend they won a fight that they were clearly losing is more than enough punishment for everybody involved.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, sobercuban said:

okay @PlatinumCleggwhat sentence to you impose on the losers? 

As my forum sidekick @cashfl0w can hand out the AV.  We have G5 jet now.  We tried to change your bum lives by telling you idiots that Corey Anderson would easily defeat Johnny Walker.

Dude is named after a trash scotch ffs.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

As my forum sidekick @cashfl0w can hand out the AV.  We have G5 jet now.  We tried to change your bum lives by telling you idiots that Corey Anderson would easily defeat Johnny Walker.

Dude is named after a trash scotch ffs.

If you're leaving it up to me, these guys are getting a real BMF for an AV... Lord Costa, the future MW, LHW, and HW champion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

If you're leaving it up to me, these guys are getting a real BMF for an AV... Lord Costa, the future MW, LHW, and HW champion.

A Lord Costa AV is more of reward than punishment

When I think of a Fake Diaz fan, people like this come to mind (which probably isn't too far off the scrubs in here that supported him)

https://izismile.com/2015/12/14/these_wannabee_gangsters_will_make_you_wonder_what_the_world_is_coming_to_43_pics.html

• Like 1