Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

Cerrone finna die.

6 minutes ago, pound4poundG said:

If hes that bloody good at wrestling why didnt he use it against poirier and alvarez???? ****ing alvarez are you serious?? this guy loses to ****ing no hands alvarez and your saying hes gona beat khabib?? are you ok?? This guy gets KOD by alvarez and poirier, Mcgregor demolished both is 2 rounds and Khabib pissed on mcgregor..!!!!!

From his own mouth directly to me: People do not pay to watch a wrestling match. They pay to watch a fight. 

Your coward hero could learn a thing or two from a real fighter like Gaethje. No sack sniffing in the cage.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

Btw, you sound ridiculous railing on somebody coming to bang in a cage. Roids will toss you some likes because he slurps the bomb thrower too, but everybody is like CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE.

• Haha 1

On 9/14/2019 at 7:09 PM, pound4poundG said:

Cerrone will ko gaethje. Gaethje is just too clumsy

LOL.. This is what you started out with in this thread, couldn't have possibly been more wrong, and here you are still rambling on about how Gaethje will lose to Khabib. You must have missed the part of the rules section where you have to **** off for a week when you're that wrong. 

Threef

Edited by cashfl0w

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

LOL.. This is what you started out with in this thread, couldn't have possibly been more wrong, and here you are still rambling on about how Gaethje will lose to Khabib. You must have missed the part of the rules section where you have to **** off for a week when you're that wrong. 

Threef

I already admitted that I underestimated Gaetheje and also underestimated how shot Cerrone is at the moment. I'm sorry i just cant get too excited about someone who has lost to Eddie Alvarez. People pay to watch brilliance, people dont pay to watch 2 skilled fighters swinging at each other and hoping they land before the other person does. Wheres the skill in that? How much does Gaethje get hit? you think that hes a great fighter when he gets hit so much? He will end up getting brain damage before his career is done.