Sign in to follow this  
brunofr418

Atlantic City almost killed me

went to AC to watch Ring of Combat and support some guys from my gym. everything’s going well until me and a buddy decide to go to a bar on the boardwalk after the fights. sat next to a few girls, all i remember is finishing my second drink and the next thing i know i wake up at 6:45 am in the hospital, no money, no id, no credit cards. they didn’t even bother doing a blood test or anything and just chalked it up to me being drunk except i only had two drinks so there’s no way i was even remotely drunk. my leading theory is that i was spiked. maybe someone was trying to spike one of the girls and got me instead. 

tl;dr: don’t go to atlantic city 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, brunofr418 said:

why’d those basterds have to take my damn id too 

So they can loot your house when you're at work.

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

So they can loot your house when you're at work.

really wish they would try that. i’ll stay home from work and school until they do. f*cking pu*sies couldn’t even rob me the right way

27 minutes ago, MauroPedrosa said:

Glad you’re alright m8 

thanks man. i can replace everything else just can’t replace myself you know

• Like 1

5 hours ago, brunofr418 said:

went to AC to watch Ring of Combat and support some guys from my gym. everything’s going well until me and a buddy decide to go to a bar on the boardwalk after the fights. sat next to a few girls, all i remember is finishing my second drink and the next thing i know i wake up at 6:45 am in the hospital, no money, no id, no credit cards. they didn’t even bother doing a blood test or anything and just chalked it up to me being drunk except i only had two drinks so there’s no way i was even remotely drunk. my leading theory is that i was spiked. maybe someone was trying to spike one of the girls and got me instead. 

tl;dr: don’t go to atlantic city 

Did you check the butt?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, brunofr418 said:

went to AC to watch Ring of Combat and support some guys from my gym. everything’s going well until me and a buddy decide to go to a bar on the boardwalk after the fights. sat next to a few girls, all i remember is finishing my second drink and the next thing i know i wake up at 6:45 am in the hospital, no money, no id, no credit cards.

i just found a picture of bruno working on his second drink

jopow.jpg

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

glad you ain't ded though, m8.  that would scare the chit out of me.  if it was after a dozen or so drinks though I'd be like 'fair enough"

• Thanks 1