Sign in to follow this  
fobar

Something

4 minutes ago, WarWest® said:

I should probably smoke this bowl before Tyson comes out

Truth

• Like 2

12 hours ago, -idyb- said:

fobar and warwest finally decide to show up on the same day?!?  im surprised the whole forum hasnt exploded

George Saint Petroleum is still kickin' eh?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, WarWest® said:

George Saint Petroleum is still kickin' eh?

you know it brother.  he's just waiting on khabib to sign the contract so he can grease them thighs

15 hours ago, fobar said:

zhInudN.jpg

this isnt quite my idea of the rusty trombone

i wonder if its sealed in there nicely and he starts playing,  will the sound of that instrument come out of the chicks mouth?

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

you know it brother.  he's just waiting on khabib to sign the contract so he can grease them thighs

Did he come out yet?

1 minute ago, WarWest® said:

Did he come out yet?

no. he aint ever coming out. he's a Republican.

Edited by -idyb-

look at his last fight m8.  he knocked bisping dead  and then proceeded to strangle him unconscious and walk away with another belt.  the only reason bisping isnt buried 6 feet under is because the ref had to intervene to revive him and save his god damn life

he doesnt just kill fighters. he kills their entire careers. they go from being at the top of the world, to getting retired or shipped out to shark fights and bellator and all it takes is a gsp fight as the catalyst to get the ball rolling.  no fighter has ever been the same after georges st. pied them

Edited by -idyb-

4 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

look at his last fight m8.  he knocked bisping dead  and then proceeded to strangle him unconscious and walk away with another belt.  the only reason bisping isnt buried 6 feet under is because the ref had to intervene to revive him and save his god damn life

he doesnt just kill fighters. he kills their entire careers. no fighter has ever been the same after georges st. pied them

So you're saying he hasn't killed anyone?

• Like 1

he killed bisping twice in one fight m8.  steve mazagatti jumped in afterwards and revived him

that was the greatest fight since kimbo slice vs dada 5000. coincidentally, dada 5000 also died two times in that fight.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

he killed bisping twice in one fight m8.  steve mazagatti jumped in afterwards and revived him

that was the greatest fight since kimbo slice vs dada 5000. coincidentally, dada 5000 also died two times in that fight.

No way Steve did that, he couldn't ref a fight. I'm supposed to believe he can save a life though? No way Jose 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, NikkiNeversleep said:

Welcome back! lol

i cant believe you came back from the abyss just to give a warm welcome back to the godfather of gsp hating.  shame on you.

i hope that your kitchen loses its wifi signal!

Edited by -idyb-