Sign in to follow this  
Conceive-Believe-Achieve

PFL

Just now, cashfl0w said:

Ray Cooper is a savage.

Now I want Millender to kick Rory's ****.

.... wouldn't make my top 10 surprise list !

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

I'm hearing that "The Big Pretty is live here - thoughts ? @cashfl0w

image.png.d1001db766ce4cfecb52f36bdd1c4884.png

Willis failed the medical .... again,  .. new opponent for Goltsov 👉

"Muhammed DeReese"

1516176833img.jpeg

11 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Willis failed the medical .... again,  .. new opponent for Goltsov 👉

"Muhammed DeReese"

1516176833img.jpeg

I called out the lines you wanted. Big movement on that Renan Ferreira line. Better get that action early.

I attended the LFA event where he got DQ'ed in the main event. It was about an hour north of my house. He was winning that fight. Should only have the one loss on his record.

Fabricio isn't a great wrestler. I don't know if he can drag this big **** dude to the floor, and I'm betting against it.

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Marty Fakenewsman's brother finna get starched here.

I was wondering if that was Marty Juiceman's brother.  I didn't get to see that fight but apparently he sucks.

PFL and One where UFC champs go to get bodied.  I laughed at the Brazilian tap by Ferreira where he tapped and then kinda half tapped before he just Donkey Konged Werdum.  Keith Peterson definitely smells like alcohol and cigarettes because he let this old fart eat like 7 unanswered hammer fists.  It was great.

• Like 1

It's make things so much sweeter that it was a Big Nog fighter standing 6'8" that did it to him.  **** that guy Tony Ferguson should've slapped him for interrupted his interview.  Have fun fighting on Kayla Harrison's undercard Fabricio.  Amanda Nunes is about to do a total 180 on having them keep the 145 pound division because Kayla made that weight for her Invicta fight.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

It's make things so much sweeter that it was a Big Nog fighter standing 6'8" that did it to him.  **** that guy Tony Ferguson should've slapped him for interrupted his interview.  Have fun fighting on Kayla Harrison's undercard Fabricio.  Amanda Nunes is about to do a total 180 on having them keep the 145 pound division because Kayla made that weight for her Invicta fight.

I've been saying it forever, and I'm not trolling or just saying stupid chit: Kayla Harrison would throw Nunes AND Shevchenko on their backs, and beat the chit out of them.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I've been saying it forever, and I'm not trolling or just saying stupid chit: Kayla Harrison would throw Nunes AND Shevchenko on their backs, and beat the chit out of them.

Kayla is vicious and aggressive. I think she'd give both the shock of their lives. She could easily have armbarred Morais last night, but seems to prefer moving to mount and pummeling the crap out of people.  Don't really recall a WMMA fighter who typically leaves people a bloody mess on the floor.  She's definitely legit.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Yeah but Shevchenko shouldn't even be considered for that fight.  How is that even fair?  She can't even cut weight for bantamweight.  She weighs 133 and Kayla is a THICK.  Her judoka class was 78 kilos which is 172 pounds.  Shevchenko's kickboxing fights were 57 kilos which is 125 pounds. 47 pound swing yeah I don't think Valentina needs to be in the conversation unless they are strickly under kickboxing rules.

As for Nunes she would need to crack her early or she's getting radgolled.  I don't think she would get stopped at 145 but she likely takes a 5 round **** beating with just enough ground skills of her own to keep her out of mounts and back mounts.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Kayla is vicious and aggressive. I think she'd give both the shock of their lives. She could easily have armbarred Morais last night, but seems to prefer moving to mount and pummeling the crap out of people.  Don't really recall a WMMA fighter who typically leaves people a bloody mess on the floor.  She's definitely legit.

Again I don't think Shevchenko would ever be in shock because no commission is sanctioning someone that doesn't weigh enough to fight at featherweight.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Kayla would need to cut off at least two limbs to make 125 pounds.

As long as she still has one leg and one arm, I'll take her over Shevchenko.

48 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Ya'll buyin' into the debut ?

r99921_3002x4500cc.jpg

The bettors seem to think this 3-6 bum she's fighting has a chance......

I'm leaning the other way. Shields via TKO.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I have no idea what to do with this PFL carbuncle card, .. I'm just thankful that there's something to bet on the day before UFC  🙃

Typical questionable judging in NJ. 28-28 for Diamond/Loughnane is about as bad of a score as you can give.

• Like 1

On 6/9/2021 at 4:28 AM, cashfl0w said:

Well, we saw what the bettors were wasting their money on. I knew if you were betting the dog, you were betting on lay and pray for three rounds, while also hoping Shields can't connect crisp enough to take her out.

I'll be throwing my entire life on Kayla Harrison vs. Shields if it ever happens. Kayla will prison rape that bum in three minutes flat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Well, we saw what the bettors were wasting their money on. I knew if you were betting the dog, you were betting on lay and pray for three rounds, while also hoping Shields can't connect crisp enough to take her out.

I'll be throwing my entire life on Kayla Harrison vs. Shields if it ever happens. Kayla will prison rape that bum in three minutes flat.

The way Shields was celebrating and acting like she did something impressive was laughable. If Elkin was even a little athletic, she could have won that fight.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, BarbaricBob said:

The way Shields was celebrating and acting like she did something impressive was laughable. If Elkin was even a little athletic, she could have won that fight.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure even cans like Alexis Davis would have snapped Claressa's arm last night. I saw nothing overly impressive from her. 

• Like 1

r99921_3002x4500cc.jpg

Look at that classic black girl donk on Claressa. 100% would.

I feel the same as everyone else - she would've been subbed by a better fighter. I'm not trashing Shields at all - I think she did fine considering her experience level - but her grappling weakness will be targeted and exploited by all her future opponents. Still, not bad considering she has a sum total of seven months of grappling training.

• Like 1

my boy rory is fighting tomorrow

my body is ready

Edited by -idyb-

Shoeface can lose to Vinny. 

Cooper will be too wild for this guy. 

Rory is free money. Or, should be, at least.

• Like 1

-on YT I'm seeing "This video no longer available in your country"  🖕

Issues 24/7 here > a living hell... and judging by the level of hell I'm dealing with, I must have been Hitler in my previous life-

Streaming.... got Sy at  +133