Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Conceive-Believe-Achieve

PFL

Recommended Posts

Just now, cashfl0w said:

Ray Cooper is a savage.

Now I want Millender to kick Rory's ****.

 

.... wouldn't make my top 10 surprise list !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

I'm hearing that "The Big Pretty is live here - thoughts ? @cashfl0w

image.png.d1001db766ce4cfecb52f36bdd1c4884.png

 

Willis failed the medical .... again,  .. new opponent for Goltsov 👉

"Muhammed DeReese"

1516176833img.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

 

Willis failed the medical .... again,  .. new opponent for Goltsov 👉

"Muhammed DeReese"

1516176833img.jpeg

I called out the lines you wanted. Big movement on that Renan Ferreira line. Better get that action early.

I attended the LFA event where he got DQ'ed in the main event. It was about an hour north of my house. He was winning that fight. Should only have the one loss on his record.

Fabricio isn't a great wrestler. I don't know if he can drag this big **** dude to the floor, and I'm betting against it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Marty Fakenewsman's brother finna get starched here.

I was wondering if that was Marty Juiceman's brother.  I didn't get to see that fight but apparently he sucks.

PFL and One where UFC champs go to get bodied.  I laughed at the Brazilian tap by Ferreira where he tapped and then kinda half tapped before he just Donkey Konged Werdum.  Keith Peterson definitely smells like alcohol and cigarettes because he let this old fart eat like 7 unanswered hammer fists.  It was great.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's make things so much sweeter that it was a Big Nog fighter standing 6'8" that did it to him.  **** that guy Tony Ferguson should've slapped him for interrupted his interview.  Have fun fighting on Kayla Harrison's undercard Fabricio.  Amanda Nunes is about to do a total 180 on having them keep the 145 pound division because Kayla made that weight for her Invicta fight.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

It's make things so much sweeter that it was a Big Nog fighter standing 6'8" that did it to him.  **** that guy Tony Ferguson should've slapped him for interrupted his interview.  Have fun fighting on Kayla Harrison's undercard Fabricio.  Amanda Nunes is about to do a total 180 on having them keep the 145 pound division because Kayla made that weight for her Invicta fight.

I've been saying it forever, and I'm not trolling or just saying stupid chit: Kayla Harrison would throw Nunes AND Shevchenko on their backs, and beat the chit out of them.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I've been saying it forever, and I'm not trolling or just saying stupid chit: Kayla Harrison would throw Nunes AND Shevchenko on their backs, and beat the chit out of them.

Kayla is vicious and aggressive. I think she'd give both the shock of their lives. She could easily have armbarred Morais last night, but seems to prefer moving to mount and pummeling the crap out of people.  Don't really recall a WMMA fighter who typically leaves people a bloody mess on the floor.  She's definitely legit.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I've been saying it forever, and I'm not trolling or just saying stupid chit: Kayla Harrison would throw Nunes AND Shevchenko on their backs, and beat the chit out of them.

Yeah but Shevchenko shouldn't even be considered for that fight.  How is that even fair?  She can't even cut weight for bantamweight.  She weighs 133 and Kayla is a THICK.  Her judoka class was 78 kilos which is 172 pounds.  Shevchenko's kickboxing fights were 57 kilos which is 125 pounds. 47 pound swing yeah I don't think Valentina needs to be in the conversation unless they are strickly under kickboxing rules.

As for Nunes she would need to crack her early or she's getting radgolled.  I don't think she would get stopped at 145 but she likely takes a 5 round **** beating with just enough ground skills of her own to keep her out of mounts and back mounts.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Kayla is vicious and aggressive. I think she'd give both the shock of their lives. She could easily have armbarred Morais last night, but seems to prefer moving to mount and pummeling the crap out of people.  Don't really recall a WMMA fighter who typically leaves people a bloody mess on the floor.  She's definitely legit.

Again I don't think Shevchenko would ever be in shock because no commission is sanctioning someone that doesn't weigh enough to fight at featherweight.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Kayla would need to cut off at least two limbs to make 125 pounds.

As long as she still has one leg and one arm, I'll take her over Shevchenko.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Ya'll buyin' into the debut ?

 

r99921_3002x4500cc.jpg

The bettors seem to think this 3-6 bum she's fighting has a chance......

I'm leaning the other way. Shields via TKO.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

The bettors seem to think this 3-6 bum she's fighting has a chance......

I'm leaning the other way. Shields via TKO.

 

I have no idea what to do with this PFL carbuncle card, .. I'm just thankful that there's something to bet on the day before UFC  🙃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Typical questionable judging in NJ. 28-28 for Diamond/Loughnane is about as bad of a score as you can give.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2021 at 4:28 AM, cashfl0w said:

The bettors seem to think this 3-6 bum she's fighting has a chance......

I'm leaning the other way. Shields via TKO.

Well, we saw what the bettors were wasting their money on. I knew if you were betting the dog, you were betting on lay and pray for three rounds, while also hoping Shields can't connect crisp enough to take her out.

I'll be throwing my entire life on Kayla Harrison vs. Shields if it ever happens. Kayla will prison rape that bum in three minutes flat.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Well, we saw what the bettors were wasting their money on. I knew if you were betting the dog, you were betting on lay and pray for three rounds, while also hoping Shields can't connect crisp enough to take her out.

I'll be throwing my entire life on Kayla Harrison vs. Shields if it ever happens. Kayla will prison rape that bum in three minutes flat.

The way Shields was celebrating and acting like she did something impressive was laughable. If Elkin was even a little athletic, she could have won that fight.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, BarbaricBob said:

The way Shields was celebrating and acting like she did something impressive was laughable. If Elkin was even a little athletic, she could have won that fight.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure even cans like Alexis Davis would have snapped Claressa's arm last night. I saw nothing overly impressive from her. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

r99921_3002x4500cc.jpg

Look at that classic black girl donk on Claressa. 100% would.

I feel the same as everyone else - she would've been subbed by a better fighter. I'm not trashing Shields at all - I think she did fine considering her experience level - but her grappling weakness will be targeted and exploited by all her future opponents. Still, not bad considering she has a sum total of seven months of grappling training.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my boy rory is fighting tomorrow

my body is ready

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shoeface can lose to Vinny. 

Cooper will be too wild for this guy. 

Rory is free money. Or, should be, at least.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-on YT I'm seeing "This video no longer available in your country"  🖕

Issues 24/7 here > a living hell... and judging by the level of hell I'm dealing with, I must have been Hitler in my previous life-

Streaming.... got Sy at  +133

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...