Ozpride

Official NBA 19/20 Thread

16 minutes ago, MauroPedrosa said:

I'm getting my **** kicked in the first week of the fantasy playoffs. FML

Who've you got? 

2 hours ago, Ozpride said:

Who've you got? 

My team build is meant to be good at 3pointers, FT%, assists, steals and blocks

Some of my main players are Trae Young (who had a horrible monday), Robert Covington, Marcus Smart etc

the problem is that I got the worst possible matchup for me in the first round. He has LeBron and Jrue Holiday 

• Haha 1

its nice to see my raptors still kicking **** and taking names.   they are well on their way to achieving a 5 year championship dynasty.

i drink. i smoke. i womanize. i raptorize.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Alex Rodriguez says the Astros deserve whatever comes their way after lack of remorse

https://www.bardown.com/alex-rodriguez-says-the-astros-deserve-whatever-comes-their-way-after-lack-of-remorse-1.1452036

It’s safe to say that Alex Rodriguez knows a thing or two about controversy. His 162-game suspension in the 2014 season for using performance-enhancing drugs ties the longest suspension in MLB history, and that's after he appealed to reduce the original suspension from 211 games.

So, Rodriguez has some firsthand insight into what the Houston Astros are going through right now, and to hear it in his words, the Astros are going to deserve everything they get this season, especially given the lack of remorse they’ve shown about the cheating scandal.

"I served the longest suspension in MLB history. It cost me well over $35M. And you know what? I deserved that."@AROD says the Astros deserve whatever comes their way after the lack of remorse they've shown. pic.twitter.com/AnezyIyhHa

— ESPN (@espn) March 3, 2020

i guess its okay to cheat, as long as youre the only one who's doing it. its all good.

the astro's can keep playing touchbutt in the ballpark with their garbage cans for all i care. toronto is still going to be the NBA champs this year and continue their 5 year dynasty. go blue jays!

Edited by -idyb-

Rudy Gobert's defensive rating just went through the roof

• Like 2

Seasons over fella's. Congratulations to our beloved Toronto Raptors, who are still the defending NBA Champions.   like i told you all last year before they won it all, this was just the start of their 5 year dynasty. 

look forward to seeing you all on the court next year for 20-21.  Go Raptors!

• Like 1

They banned all fans at WNBA games. The players couldn’t tell the difference though.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

China playing 6D chess. This was always their endgame after the NBA trashed them earlier this season.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Damn, if Gobert could pass the ball like he's passing on covid he'd be getting mad triple doubles

• Like 2

5 hours ago, juice64011 said:

yfgOW8v.jpg

Did they crop out Longley just to enrage Aussie's? 

6 hours ago, juice64011 said:

yfgOW8v.jpg

*cries in Horace Grant*