Sign in to follow this  
sobercuban

Nate Diaz NOT OUT - “Tainted Supplements” OFFICIAL RUSTLE THREAD

They trying to push Nate into that January fight with canor... itll come back it wasnt tainted, it's all a ploy to call of bmf title so nate can fight him instead, and jorge will fight till instead

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I’m SPECULATING obviously but:

He made a point to say he doesn’t eat meat which makes me think he popped for Ostarine

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, the_vagenius said:

They trying to push Nate into that January fight with canor... itll come back it wasnt tainted, it's all a ploy to call of bmf title so nate can fight him instead, and jorge will fight till instead

I think the idea is almost that.

I think baldy made that BMF belt with a long term purpose!

Masdival vs Conor sounds like could be happen ? Then winner fights Nate when "all comes back clean" ?

7 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Looks like Leon Edwards is filling in.

LOL I actually enjoyed seeing Leon cry about not getting payback with Masvidal but a interesting fight.

5 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

So Masdival vs Leon as main event on a PPV card in NY ?

No way

LMAO.. they screw those poor suckers in NYC every single year. This card is no different. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Well, in my opinion, Edwards is who I'd want to see fight Masvidal more than anyone else, besides Diaz. They have bad blood, I like that.

• Like 1

And lol at all the ****ing twitter ****  riders. "Oh Nate we KNOW you didn't take anythibg we know you're clean we know this we know that". 

Dude is a fraud and a scumbag. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

LMAO.. they screw those poor suckers in NYC every single year. This card is no different. 

we’re used to it!

Nate came into the Pettis fight looking like he's in the best shape of his life and then proceeded to have the best cardio we have seen out of him. 

im-not-surprised-rb1ien.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Someone spending years complaining about everybody roiding only then to get popped for 'tainted supplements' is something so beautifully retarded that it could only be provided by a Diaz brother. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Dana planted this.... $10 bet that the champion rapist gets the nod 

Here's a tidbit of news: The UFC didn't announce this. Nate did. The UFC was going to ride right into next week without acknowledging this situation, because that's what they do. They don't allow fans enough time to refund their tickets and cancel their flights/hotels, etc.

So no, Conor isn't getting the nod. This will go to someone that makes ticket buyers say "WTF??", and I'm guessing it'll be Leon Edwards.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Nate's not on steroids you goddamn idiots.

Leon Scott... you're dead m8.  I see blue lips.

Screenshot_20191025-061742_Chrome.thumb.jpg.54bf117a6f330f7f1c5dd9b9729c0fa4.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Goddammit these MMA journalists are GARBAGE!  They don't even proof read their chit for one.  Two they regularly post information that's not true or they don't even remember the actual person the fighter last fought, what weight class it was at, etc.

I read an article that said Leon Scott was in a training camp as a back up for this fight.  Like 2 hours ago when I was eating after I got off work.

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not that anyone would buy a card headlined by Leon Scott.  lol MSG is going to be headlined by Darren Till vs Kelvin Gastelum.  The UFC is straight up garbage now.  They got a dude who is 0-2 in the UFC with ZERO significant strikes landed fighting a dude that's landed 2 significant strikes in his last 2 fights fighting at 8 AM.  I can't wait to see the ratings for that.  The strams would probably peak at about 65 virgins sitting in grandma's basement eating chicken pot pies.

• Like 3

Robbie Lawler didn't get hurt by that pillow fisted turd Colby.  Bump the weight up to 175 so he can make it or just headline this card with Mike Perry vs Niko Price with no weight cutting involved.  Jorge can fight the winner to see who the real BMF is.  Nate was just going to get sat down 3 times a round.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Can you and your big connections, confirm this????

Well...... Nate tweeted it out. But USADA is employed by the UFC. So the UFC knew. But did you hear it from the UFC? Of course not.

How many times has the UFC lost a main event in the last few days leading up to the fight? Do you think that's a coincidence? There's been many instances of guys being pulled for USADA reasons at the last minute, and I simply refuse to believe they're all getting popped in the eleventh hour. 

Here's the rest of the story that you might be missing: When the UFC cancels a main event, the tickets become refundable. The UFC doesn't want large gaps of seats in the arena on fight night. The closer to the event it is, the more traveling fans have already gotten to town, the more flights are nonrefundable because of the timing. Also, it looks bad on television, so they often hand out tickets to people some time during the prelims. When I went to UFC 213, Nunes/Shevchenko fell off the card literally on the day of the event. People were just standing around outside T-Mobile telling other people going inside to just cancel their seats and wait. There was herds of em. lol.. This is a thing. So the UFC would prefer to keep their money, and make a shiesty decision here or there. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Nate came into the Pettis fight looking like he's in the best shape of his life and then proceeded to have the best cardio we have seen out of him. 

im-not-surprised-rb1ien.jpg

False

Nate actually looked like **** in that fight lol.

Pettis should have won that fight, he just fought even worse and let Nate beat him up in the clinch and on the fence.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Not that anyone would buy a card headlined by Leon Scott.  lol MSG is going to be headlined by Darren Till vs Kelvin Gastelum.  The UFC is straight up garbage now.  They got a dude who is 0-2 in the UFC with ZERO significant strikes landed fighting a dude that's landed 2 significant strikes in his last 2 fights fighting at 8 AM.  I can't wait to see the ratings for that.  The strams would probably peak at about 65 virgins sitting in grandma's basement eating chicken pot pies.

Did they have the Bob Evans mashed potatoes though?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Well...... Nate tweeted it out. But USADA is employed by the UFC. So the UFC knew. But did you hear it from the UFC? Of course not.

How many times has the UFC lost a main event in the last few days leading up to the fight? Do you think that's a coincidence? There's been many instances of guys being pulled for USADA reasons at the last minute, and I simply refuse to believe they're all getting popped in the eleventh hour. 

Here's the rest of the story that you might be missing: When the UFC cancels a main event, the tickets become refundable. The UFC doesn't want large gaps of seats in the arena on fight night. The closer to the event it is, the more traveling fans have already gotten to town, the more flights are nonrefundable because of the timing. Also, it looks bad on television, so they often hand out tickets to people some time during the prelims. When I went to UFC 213, Nunes/Shevchenko fell off the card literally on the day of the event. People were just standing around outside T-Mobile telling other people going inside to just cancel their seats and wait. There was herds of em. lol.. This is a thing. So the UFC would prefer to keep their money, and make a shiesty decision here or there. 

Here’s some proof:

I said the **** was ostarine because Nate was ranting about meat, now it comes out he tests positive for a SARM something produced by Ostarine.

The UFC OBVIOUSLY knew about this for and, like you said, were going to sweep it under the rug and then give Nate a 6 month suspension after the fight.  Has the UFC even made a statement about the fate of the fight?

I have a feeling we haven’t heard the last of picograms.  

C5E60ADA-0396-43A5-A2C8-A78E65496ABB.thumb.png.dc008498f9544059cdd3f90f7fbeaa1a.pngi

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

False

Nate actually looked like **** in that fight lol.

Pettis should have won that fight, he just fought even worse and let Nate beat him up in the clinch and on the fence.

He was really sloppy in the 1st round which he lost.  After Pettis took that beating to Dos Nachos on all the steroids he hasn't been the same.  Steve being the exact opposite of a pressure fighter is what got him knocked out.  That and he sucks.

33 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

Did they have the Bob Evans mashed potatoes though?

Granny ain't paying 4.49 and tax for the premium mash.  These 30 year old virgins are eating the 90 cent chicken pot pies, 28 cent ramen and generic taquitos.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

lol wait a minute.  Juice said he had the best cardio we've ever seen out of Nate?!  lmfao he was gassed out and admitted it after a 3 round fight.

In the second round they actually stopped the fight because the ref thought Nate was quitting but in reality he was already gassed. Pettis should still be pissed about it.

• Like 1