Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
NoCakeForYaya

Got engaged today boys!

Recommended Posts

As stated above, almost five years with the woman of my dreams, over the moon. 

Thought I would share with my forum pals, and give the trolls something to work with. 

Love you all. 

  • Like 14
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

As stated above, almost five years with the woman of my dreams, over the moon. 

Thought I would share with my forum pals, and give the trolls something to work with. 

Love you all. 

Gave her ample time to decide she doesn't like you, eh?

Congrats m8

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to yourself and the future mrs NoCake, mate.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

Gave her ample time to decide she doesn't like you, eh?

Congrats m8

Most people they decide they don't like me within about 5 minutes so it's a miracle she's still on board lmao. 

  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Gave her ample time to decide she doesn't like you, eh?

Congrats m8

Lol, I'm nearing 20 years with mine, she still ain't got a ring or her running shoes yet?

  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats on your gainz :) & condolences on your losses. :(

13 minutes ago, SavageTC said:

Congrats m8, fantastic news, wish you and Mrs NoCake nothing but happiness

I only wish him some happiness. Nothing but happiness would actually be terrible & unrealistic lol

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Won’t last a year

 

Your mum said the same thing when she dropped you on your head, but here we are

  • Like 4
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats on the sex bro. 

I got engaged over a month ago after 5 years with the same broad. She gets triggered when i still introduce her to people as 'my girlfriend' instead of 'fiance' lol just sounds gay saying fiance amirite? 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RadLad said:

Congrats on the sex bro. 

I got engaged over a month ago after 5 years with the same broad. She gets triggered when i still introduce her to people as 'my girlfriend' instead of 'fiance' lol just sounds gay saying fiance amirite? 

Lol I actually laughed out loud at this because I know it'll be something that triggers her as well.

Thanks for all the congratulations boys!

Wickles I'm disappointed in your troll attempt mate, please try again.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Lol I actually laughed out loud at this because I know it'll be something that triggers her as well.

Thanks for all the congratulations boys!

Wickles I'm disappointed in your troll attempt mate, please try again.

She’ll be banging your brother on the hen night ?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Oh my days...This bum, dropped a ‘your mum’ joke

Dude, it’s 2019.. #headsgone

That's just about every other post for you, Mr. Downs.

Can you steer your dipchittery to another thread?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

That's just about every other post for you, Mr. Downs.

Can you steer your dipchittery to another thread?

Re-tard. We’re having fun here. Don’t bring the fun Police and disturb us

Go back and believe everything I say ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SavageTC said:

Your mum said the same thing when she dropped you on your head, but here we are

this is post of the year material

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats m8  

 

I'm two weeks from my wedding. My advice is to control what you can control in your planning,  and pick useful people in your bridal party over family or friendship. Just picking someone because people expect you to or it seems to be the right thing can bite you in the azz, it certainly has me!  

 

Enjoy the engagement! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OzStraya said:

I'm two weeks from my wedding.

 

On 11/2/2019 at 5:07 PM, -idyb- said:

congrats m8. who's the lucky guy?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i really dont see why you guys are congratulating this guy. his sex life is about to become worse than mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...