Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

Masvidal couldnt finish Nate

Sorry but this need to be rematched ASAP

Anyone that thinks masvidal won because he was winning the first couple of rounds and getting help from the medic knows absolutely NOTHING about MMA.

22 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Anyone that thinks masvidal won because he was winning the first couple of rounds and getting help from the medic knows absolutely NOTHING about MMA.

Let's be fair.

He was winning the fight, quite handsomely . I understand people wanna see the blood and the glory. But, the medical staff, were only doing what they are paid to do. Yes, some cuts are worse than others (Tyson Fury etc)... But Nate would of took more damage, and the old 'nate comes on stronger in the later rounds', is all well and good. At the moment the Doc stepped in. Diaz was losing and only taking more damage (old scar tissue doesn't help either)

Before you suckers, start yapping. I'm not trolling,, I'm just stating a view.. Doc's and Referee's are there for the safety of the fighters.. Can we not respect that?

If it was a 3 round fight. Nate Diaz, doesn't warrant a rematch.. He was pretty damn poor 

Edited by Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU

43 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Dana has ruled out the rematch.. He's poured water all over the idea, cause he know's there's money in McTapper/Jorge and if Colby wins.. Colby/Jorge for the WW belt.. WinWin for baldy

lol if u think mcgregor would ever accept a fight with jorge or even the top half of the division at this point.   there is no way the ufc would allow for jorge vs mctapper  because mctapper wouldnt be able to bring dana and the ufc any more money after he gets knocked dead.

dudes already scared to take a fight with cerrone and gaethje and would rather bully around a past his prime frankie edgar. dude aint even relevant any more. he should just stay retired and stick to doing all of his fighting and self promotion on twitter

Edited by -idyb-

10 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

lol if u think mcgregor would ever accept a fight with jorge or even the top half of the division at this point.   there is no way the ufc would allow for jorge vs mctapper  because mctapper wouldnt be able to bring dana and the ufc any more money after he gets knocked dead.

dudes already scared to take a fight with cerrone and gaethje and would rather bully around a past his prime frankie edgar. dude aint even relevant any more. he should just stay retired and stick to doing all of his fighting and self promotion on twitter

Before last night. I would of took Jorge and Conor. But now, I think Jorge would destroy Conor ( in and out of the cage)

I really wanna see JC get some reward and let him fight CM

But, I think we all know it’ll be Cowboy. Could be fun, but it’s a less of a fight 

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

Nate lost in the first round when he butt scooted and waved Jorge to follow him to the ground. 

It made me very ****ing happy to watch Nate get kicked in the head when he shot for that takedown. Coward.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It's funny because people chit talk Khabib for wrestling but that's his strong point and he still stands  

Nate is supposed to be this high level striker and literally ends up Gregored every fight and resorts to BEGGING for the fight to goto the ground. 

The dude sucks. 

• Like 2

Masvidal was beating his as* BAD and showed no signs of slowing down. even if Diaz went on to win the next two rounds he wasn't winning the fight 

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

It made me very ****ing happy to watch Nate get kicked in the head when he shot for that takedown. Coward.

Bro I actually got in a fight with my wife during that entire fight, I only saw the doctor stoppage and whatever clips were circulating on Twitter or were shown in replays, did he really dive for ankles? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Bro I actually got in a fight with my wife during that entire fight, I only saw the doctor stoppage and whatever clips were circulating on Twitter or were shown in replays, did he really dive for ankles? 

got u with a link, give me a second

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

He was 0-2 on takedowns. He also butt scooted and waved Masvidal to join him on the ground. So basically he did everything that he talks **** about. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

Nate was clearly hurt but Jorge couldn't finish him and was starting to gas bad

So he was gassed bad but still stuffed Nate's takedown at the end of round 3 and finished the round in top control. This looks even worse for Nate. 

8 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Masvidal also promised a rematch so he needs to keep his word

Nate doesn't want that smoke m8

7 hours ago, PunchBag said:

i hope they do make mcgreger vs mas cause mas will finally put an end to all the mcgregor nonsense

If this fight happens I'm putting all my money on Masvidal. Would love to see the odds as well - I'm sure there are plenty out there who still think Mcgregor is god's gift to the world.

5 hours ago, juice64011 said:

He was 0-2 on takedowns. He also butt scooted and waved Masvidal to join him on the ground. So basically he did everything that he talks **** about. 

some may call it butt scooting.  me, i call it a tactical retreat.   strictly a veteran move.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Bro I actually got in a fight with my wife during that entire fight

please tell me that your head kick landed after you threw the right cross

• Haha 2

Just to clear up the misinformation in this thread Nate didn't shoot for any takedowns in round 1 or 2. 

Jorge shot the first takedown in round 2. Nate shot for 2 in round 3.

You guys are retarded.

Edited by 12еr

5 hours ago, juice64011 said:

He got dropped with a headkick that he ducked into and then he stayed on the ground because Jorge was crowding him looking to take his head off when he stood up.

Stop trolling.

6 hours ago, sobercuban said:

He got tagged by Masvidal a couple times, and he dropped low to attempt a takedown. Masvidal instantly kicked him in the face and Nate fell over. It was in the first couple rounds, can't remember exactly when.

• Thanks 2

Sucks that it stopped then but I don't see anything saying that Jorge was just about ready to wilt so personally think rounds 4 and 5 would have just been more of Jorge piecing Diaz up on route to a UD victory for Masvidal.

• Like 1