Sign in to follow this  
I_Take_Roids_m8

Stop with this round 4 and 5 chit regarding Nate Diaz

Dude doesn't excel at chit. He's been in two five round fights in his career and couldn't finish either can he fought in those 4th or 5th rounds. 

As @cashfl0w would say, say stupid chit below. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

Agreed. 

This and the idea they kept trying to float that Nate is "arguably the best boxing in the UFC" nobody who is that hittable should be regarded as having the best boxing fundamentals in the UFC.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Nate was just waiting til Jorge broke his hand on his face. Then mid-fourth round, after getting his brain bounced off his skull for 15+ minutes, he was going to start fighting.

Or at least, that's what Rogan and Nate's three zombie fans want you to believe.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Nate was just waiting til Jorge broke his hand on his face. Then mid-fourth round, after getting his brain bounced off his skull for 15+ minutes, he was going to start fighting.

Or at least, that's what Rogan and Nate's three zombie fans want you to believe.

Ahhhh the classic Homer Simpson approach 

Image result for homer simpson boxer gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I'm long time Diaz brothers fan.  More Nick back in Strikeforce days, the premium org.

However Nate was going to get stopped via strike if the doctor doesn't stop it.  Nate actually walks around what most WW's walk, taller, more reach and when he did land Jorge rolled with them.  I said I didn't see a 10-8 but it depends on where you are at I guess.  I could see one 10-8 for sure and possibly two.

The idea that Nate stood any chance down 30-26 is funny to me.  He was clearly the bigger fighter so we can't use he's a lightweight as an excuse when Masvidal was also a lightweight.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Masvidal was also a lightweight.

lol no....he weight cut to near death to be a light weight but he never was a real lw fighter.

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

lol no....he weight cut to near death to be a light weight but he never was a real lw fighter.

Lol...fought 27 out of his 48 fights at LW, fought for the LW belt at Strikeforce, and has never missed weight at LW (unlike Nate).

But he's not a LW fighter ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol...fought 27 out of his 48 fights at LW, fought for the LW belt at Strikeforce, and has never missed weight at LW (unlike Nate).

lol

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

lol

He only went up in weight so he could grow his hair longer.  Frankly, unless you're collapsing and knocking yourself out at least once, it's not an unusually brutal weight cut.

Not sure why you're pushing so hard that a guy who has fought the majority of his fights at LW and never missed weight at LW is not a LW.  I thought you Brits had more respect for facts than that.

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 2

I wanted to see round 4 and 5, not to see Diaz win, but just so we had a clear winner, you cannot be a supposed BMF with a doctor stoppage win, its just ****, the BMF bull**** alone was wank but this made it so much worse

• Like 1

Nate would have stopped him via triangle choke the next time Jorge shot on him.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stehilton94 said:

I wanted to see round 4 and 5, not to see Diaz win, but just so we had a clear winner, you cannot be a supposed BMF with a doctor stoppage win, its just ****, the BMF bull**** alone was wank but this made it so much worse

?

You clowns realize that this doctor could lose his license if he didn't make the right call and something happened to that low IQ retard? 

I'm as much of a fan of violence of everyone else but that Doctor saw that Diaz was dying in there and didn't want his death on his mind. 

• Like 3

To be honest, they shouldn't have even had a sanctioned fight. Just let them goto cash backyard and throw down. No doctors and fight until one goes limp. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

To be honest, they shouldn't have even had a sanctioned fight. Just let them goto cash backyard and throw down. No doctors and fight until one goes limp. 

Nate has to win a recorded street fight before he's allowed a fight in Cash's backyard. 

Jorge has the experience to get in no problem.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, bringerofrain said:

Masvidal looked like a fat guy half way through a 5k run after round 3. Depleted, tired, and wanting it to be over. 

Lol at the denial. This **** is hilarious. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bringerofrain said:

Masvidal looked like a fat guy half way through a 5k run after round 3. Depleted, tired, and wanting it to be over. 

?

15 seconds left in round 3 and Masvidal was laughing at Diaz trying to throw punches from the bottom. 

He was probably a little tired but still looked 10 times better than Nate. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ya'll diaz fans are in denial.

DIAZ WAS GETTING THE BREAKS BEATIN OFF HIM AND MASVIDAL WAS NOT SLOWING DOWN

Masvidal probably would've stopped it inside the fourth and then you guys would be singing a different tune 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We all know Diaz wasn't winning that $hit but.... F**K that doctah. This is Russia comrade WE NO STOP FOR BLOOD! not with no BMF title on the line. 

If he dies he dies. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Ya got damn right!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bringerofrain said:

And yet he still sliced and diced that retard. That Doc saved Nathanial from having to get his scalp sewn back together. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

And yet he still sliced and diced that retard. That Doc saved Nathanial from having to get his scalp sewn back together. 

Look at that idiot's post history and that terrible post makes sense 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I dont question the docs decision just saying this needs to be rematched ASAP 

Masvidal gave his word.

21 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

You clowns realize that this doctor could lose his license if he didn't make the right call and something happened to that low IQ retard? 

I'm as much of a fan of violence of everyone else but that Doctor saw that Diaz was dying in there and didn't want his death on his mind. 

I'm not complaining about the stoppage, but I'm also not going to pretend that people don't make come from behind victories late in fights.

Masvidal was probably going to win, but it sucks that we didn't get to see it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm a fan of both guys, and I thought Masvidal would have a speed and power advantage, but I was surprised by just how much better Jorge's striking is than Nate. Jorge was on another level.

That said, if anyone is known for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, it's Jorge Masvidal. He had a high output, and Nate was doing a little better each round. It would have been interesting to see if Nate could take over in the fourth or fifth with Jorge slowing down.

I don't think Jorge had enough pop left in his punches to KO him at that point. 

Edited by 12еr
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, 12еr said:

I'm not complaining about the stoppage, but I'm also not going to pretend that people don't make come from behind victories late in fights.

Masvidal was probably going to win, but it sucks that we didn't get to see it.

True. I wanted a "clear" winner too. 

I'm kind of pissed that the doctor is getting death threats over this. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, 12еr said:

I'm a fan of both guys, and I thought Masvidal would have a speed and power advantage, but I was surprised by just how much better Jorge's striking is than Nate. Jorge was on another level.

That said, if anyone is known for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, it's Jorge Masvidal. He had a high output, and Nate was doing a little better each round. It would have been interesting to see if Nate could take over in the fourth or fifth with Jorge slowing down.

I don't think Jorge had enough pop left in his punches to KO him at that point. 

I agree on that aspect. I wish jorge would have tried finishing him when he had the chance earlier in the fight. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I agree on that aspect. I wish jorge would have tried finishing him when he had the chance earlier in the fight. 

he did try and couldnt get it done.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

True. I wanted a "clear" winner too. 

We got a clear winner. I don't know what the **** people thought was about to happen in the fourth and fifth round. Masvidal grew up fighting til somebody ****in died in boatyard. Pillow fisted Nate wasn't about to finish anybody off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

We got a clear winner. I don't know what the **** people thought was about to happen in the fourth and fifth round. Masvidal grew up fighting til somebody ****in died in boatyard. Pillow fisted Nate wasn't about to finish anybody off.

Cant say you have a clear winner when Jorge couldnt take Nate out.......yeah Jorge won by DQ.......if nate didnt have such a bad cut who knows what would have happened since when MMA fighters gas out all bets are out the window.

• Thanks 1

Just now, VertFTW said:

Cant say you have a clear winner when Jorge couldnt take Nate out.......yeah Jorge won by DQ.......if nate didnt have such a bad cut who knows what would have happened since when MMA fighters gas out all bets are out the window.

Except that Masvidal has like 50 pro fights and you can't name one where visibly gassing out cost him the win. So.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And AGAIN, Jorge won the first three rounds quite clearly. Winning two rounds wouldn't mean chit for Nate. He would have still lost.

• Like 1

Just now, cashfl0w said:

And AGAIN, Jorge won the first three rounds quite clearly. Winning two rounds wouldn't mean chit for Nate. He would have still lost.

what if he subbed Jorge after he was gassed out?

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

What if Jorge knocked him out after he gassed out?

What if you finally come out of the closet today? ?

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

Just was remembering what happend to Cain Velazquez.....lol

Edited by VertFTW

On 11/4/2019 at 7:58 AM, Bubba_Sparks said:

Damn you ethered Vert

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

So if Nate has pillowfists then you are acknowledging that Pettis has a glass jaw?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Except that Masvidal has like 50 pro fights and you can't name one where visibly gassing out cost him the win. So.....

I can name several, basically his entire LW run, where he took his foot off the pedal after round 1 which was obviously because he was worried about his gas tank and it cost him the fight.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 12еr said:

So if Nate has pillowfists then you are acknowledging that Pettis has a glass jaw?

He didn't finish Showtime, dipchit.

2 hours ago, 12еr said:

I can name several, basically his entire LW run, where he took his foot off the pedal after round 1 which was obviously because he was worried about his gas tank and it cost him the fight.

Aaaand no.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

He didn't finish Showtime, dipchit.

Aaaand no.

He dropped him with strikes and made him buttscoot from strikes.

3 hours ago, 12еr said:

He dropped him with strikes and made him buttscoot from strikes.

it wasnt buttscooting. it was a tactical retreat.   strictly a veteran move.