Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

ESPN+ UFC Fight Night: Magomedsharipov vs. Kattar

Recommended Posts

gcsA78k.jpg
Magomedsharipov vs. Kattar
Saturday, November 9, 2019


Main Card (2:00p ET)

nGGp2fw.jpg

Main Event - Three Rounds in the UFC Featherweight Division
Zabit Magomedsharipov vs. Calvin Kattar

Greg Hardy vs. Alexander Volkov
Zelim Imadaev vs. Danny Roberts
Khadis Ibragimov vs. Ed Herman
Ramazan Emeev vs. Anthony Rocco Martin
Shamil Gamzatov vs. Klidson Abreu


Preliminary Card (11:00a ET)

nGGp2fw.jpg

Magomed Ankalaev vs. Dalcha Lungiambula
Rustam Khabilov vs. Sergey Khandozhko
Roman Kopylov vs. Karl Roberson
Abubakar Nurmagomedov vs. David Zawada
Roosevelt Roberts vs. Alexander Yakovlev
Jessica-Rose Clark vs. Pannie Kianzad
Grigorii Popov vs. Davey Grant

Edited by Mcmax3000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Pichel ? What happened to Roberts ?

Pichel was the original fighter but Roberts replaced him. The fight card isn't accurate.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Pichel was the original fighter but Roberts replaced him. The fight card isn't accurate.

 

Ironic - Pichel beat Roberts earlier this yr.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

WTF ? Short Fuse was suppose to fight Khadis Ibragimov ?

that's what's happening.  Don't know why UFC never stays current with it's own stuff.  Antigulov is off.

Ibragimov has a terrible gas tank and will blow his wad quicker than Michel Perreira.  May be a good dog opportunity in Herman.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So main and co main got switched huh? Hardy/Volkov is now 3 rounds instead of 5?? Hmm definitely itching to place a wager on Greg now..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like how this chitbag company changed up the main and co-main strictly so the asthmatic woman beater can have a chance at winning. They knew goddamn well Volkov was going to drag his **** into the championship rounds and just hammer him when it got there.

Very transparent move by them. Is there any evidence that Hardy even brings in more viewers? Why does he get special treatment?

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this card is stacked. i havent been this excited since the Spice Girls announced their reunion tour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I like how this chitbag company changed up the main and co-main strictly so the asthmatic woman beater can have a chance at winning. They knew goddamn well Volkov was going to drag his **** into the championship rounds and just hammer him when it got there.

Very transparent move by them. Is there any evidence that Hardy even brings in more viewers? Why does he get special treatment?

Lol that is 100% why they switched him to co main I agree. 

There are a ton of people that want to see him finally fight a ranked guy so he can wrecked and this could very well be the one potentially.  And we all saw how piss poor his cardio looked in his last fight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

 

when is that ?

you didnt know? what are you living under a rock?!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Yes_Daddy said:

Can anyone confirm if the main event is indeed 5 rounds? Hearing rumour that the camp of zabit turned that down..

 

unless it changed over-night, .. it's 3 rds - Zabit insisted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wait so its a 3 round main event? this card just gets better and better

ive never been this excited since the justin bieber christmas album was about to drop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

wait so its a 3 round main event? this card just gets better and better

ive never been this excited since the justin bieber christmas album was about to drop 

 

had it on pre-order so I could chill

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

 

unless it changed over-night, .. it's 3 rds - Zabit insisted

I don't think he has a choice. It's a main event, and unless they're going to change everything for a random dude who basically lost his last fight to Jeremy Stephens, he's fighting five rounds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

Zabit trains in New Jersey, I wonder when he left for Moscow ?  ?

 

image.png.19aa698fbca60a4f9459dbd0070c4c52.png

Where is this from? I can't find verification anywhere online.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What the hell was the point of moving Volkov vs. Hardy to co-main if you're just going to make Zabit/Kattar a three rounder?

Oooh, I know what it is. They thought people would be more likely to call them out for making Hardy/Volkov three rounds (they did anyways), and they think they can make you forget about it by promoting Zabit to the main. Instead, they expose themselves to be babying not one, but two people. lol.. What a joke.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2019 at 10:16 PM, Yes_Daddy said:

So main and co main got switched huh? Hardy/Volkov is now 3 rounds instead of 5??

Hardy was never in the main event. Magomedsharipov vs. Kattar (which is also three rounds because it was made the main event on short notice) was moved to the main event from the moment JDS pulled out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2019 at 1:36 PM, jaybird86 said:

Don't know why UFC never stays current with it's own stuff.

I don't get the card from the UFC's site when I make these threads because a) they're usually the last to update when fights fall out and b) I try to find it from a site where I can copy and paste.

Unfortunately, these cards change so ****ing often that half the time whatever site I pull from isn't up to date either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

What the hell was the point of moving Volkov vs. Hardy to co-main if you're just going to make Zabit/Kattar a three rounder?

Oooh, I know what it is. They thought people would be more likely to call them out for making Hardy/Volkov three rounds (they did anyways), and they think they can make you forget about it by promoting Zabit to the main. Instead, they expose themselves to be babying not one, but two people. lol.. What a joke. 

 

Wow lol could they make it any more obvious they want Hardy to win, hopefully Volkov hits him with something brutal and channels his inner Drago in the post fight interview

Image result for if he dies he dies

Gutted Kattar isn't getting 5 rounds either I fancied him to take the decision over 5 rounds as Zabit does really seem to slow down, not as sure over 3 rounds though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Wow lol could they make it any more obvious they want Hardy to win, hopefully Volkov hits him with something brutal and channels his inner Drago in the post fight interview

 

Gutted Kattar isn't getting 5 rounds either I fancied him to take the decision over 5 rounds as Zabit does really seem to slow down, not as sure over 3 rounds though.

 

the card could be a little underrated, .. I've been thinking about which fights might be fixed (Russian mob),

I'm going with Grant/ Popov as one for sure -

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2019 at 7:14 PM, Bezerker101 said:

 

the card could be a little underrated, .. I've been thinking about which fights might be fixed (Russian mob),

I'm going with Grant/ Popov as one for sure -

 there it is ^ - Grant takes it,  hasn't won in almost 4 yrs ... 82% was on Popov -

image.png.dd72dad7bab8cd0bd84c766daf83c47f.png

Edited by Bezerker101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...