Roman Kopylov vs. Karl Roberson
Abubakar Nurmagomedov vs. David Zawada
Roosevelt Roberts vs. Alexander Yakovlev
Jessica-Rose Clark vs. Pannie Kianzad
Grigorii Popov vs. Davey Grant

Edited by Mcmax3000

6 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Pichel ? What happened to Roberts ?

Pichel was the original fighter but Roberts replaced him. The fight card isn't accurate.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Pichel was the original fighter but Roberts replaced him. The fight card isn't accurate.

Ironic - Pichel beat Roberts earlier this yr.

1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

WTF ? Short Fuse was suppose to fight Khadis Ibragimov ?

that's what's happening.  Don't know why UFC never stays current with it's own stuff.  Antigulov is off.

Ibragimov has a terrible gas tank and will blow his wad quicker than Michel Perreira.  May be a good dog opportunity in Herman.

• Like 1

So main and co main got switched huh? Hardy/Volkov is now 3 rounds instead of 5?? Hmm definitely itching to place a wager on Greg now..

I like how this chitbag company changed up the main and co-main strictly so the asthmatic woman beater can have a chance at winning. They knew goddamn well Volkov was going to drag his **** into the championship rounds and just hammer him when it got there.

Very transparent move by them. Is there any evidence that Hardy even brings in more viewers? Why does he get special treatment?

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

this card is stacked. i havent been this excited since the Spice Girls announced their reunion tour.

9 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I like how this chitbag company changed up the main and co-main strictly so the asthmatic woman beater can have a chance at winning. They knew goddamn well Volkov was going to drag his **** into the championship rounds and just hammer him when it got there.

Very transparent move by them. Is there any evidence that Hardy even brings in more viewers? Why does he get special treatment?

Lol that is 100% why they switched him to co main I agree. 

There are a ton of people that want to see him finally fight a ranked guy so he can wrecked and this could very well be the one potentially.  And we all saw how piss poor his cardio looked in his last fight

6 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

when is that ?

you didnt know? what are you living under a rock?!?

5 hours ago, Yes_Daddy said:

Can anyone confirm if the main event is indeed 5 rounds? Hearing rumour that the camp of zabit turned that down..

unless it changed over-night, .. it's 3 rds - Zabit insisted

wait so its a 3 round main event? this card just gets better and better

ive never been this excited since the justin bieber christmas album was about to drop

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

wait so its a 3 round main event? this card just gets better and better

ive never been this excited since the justin bieber christmas album was about to drop 

had it on pre-order so I could chill

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

unless it changed over-night, .. it's 3 rds - Zabit insisted

I don't think he has a choice. It's a main event, and unless they're going to change everything for a random dude who basically lost his last fight to Jeremy Stephens, he's fighting five rounds.

1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

Zabit trains in New Jersey, I wonder when he left for Moscow ?  ?

image.png.19aa698fbca60a4f9459dbd0070c4c52.png

Where is this from? I can't find verification anywhere online.

What the hell was the point of moving Volkov vs. Hardy to co-main if you're just going to make Zabit/Kattar a three rounder?

Oooh, I know what it is. They thought people would be more likely to call them out for making Hardy/Volkov three rounds (they did anyways), and they think they can make you forget about it by promoting Zabit to the main. Instead, they expose themselves to be babying not one, but two people. lol.. What a joke.

On 11/5/2019 at 10:16 PM, Yes_Daddy said:

So main and co main got switched huh? Hardy/Volkov is now 3 rounds instead of 5??

Hardy was never in the main event. Magomedsharipov vs. Kattar (which is also three rounds because it was made the main event on short notice) was moved to the main event from the moment JDS pulled out.

On 11/5/2019 at 1:36 PM, jaybird86 said:

Don't know why UFC never stays current with it's own stuff.

I don't get the card from the UFC's site when I make these threads because a) they're usually the last to update when fights fall out and b) I try to find it from a site where I can copy and paste.

Unfortunately, these cards change so ****ing often that half the time whatever site I pull from isn't up to date either.

21 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

What the hell was the point of moving Volkov vs. Hardy to co-main if you're just going to make Zabit/Kattar a three rounder?

Oooh, I know what it is. They thought people would be more likely to call them out for making Hardy/Volkov three rounds (they did anyways), and they think they can make you forget about it by promoting Zabit to the main. Instead, they expose themselves to be babying not one, but two people. lol.. What a joke. 

Wow lol could they make it any more obvious they want Hardy to win, hopefully Volkov hits him with something brutal and channels his inner Drago in the post fight interview

Image result for if he dies he dies

Gutted Kattar isn't getting 5 rounds either I fancied him to take the decision over 5 rounds as Zabit does really seem to slow down, not as sure over 3 rounds though.

28 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Wow lol could they make it any more obvious they want Hardy to win, hopefully Volkov hits him with something brutal and channels his inner Drago in the post fight interview

Gutted Kattar isn't getting 5 rounds either I fancied him to take the decision over 5 rounds as Zabit does really seem to slow down, not as sure over 3 rounds though.

the card could be a little underrated, .. I've been thinking about which fights might be fixed (Russian mob),

I'm going with Grant/ Popov as one for sure -

• Like 1

On 11/8/2019 at 7:14 PM, Bezerker101 said:

the card could be a little underrated, .. I've been thinking about which fights might be fixed (Russian mob),

I'm going with Grant/ Popov as one for sure -

there it is ^ - Grant takes it,  hasn't won in almost 4 yrs ... 82% was on Popov -

image.png.dd72dad7bab8cd0bd84c766daf83c47f.png

Edited by Bezerker101