Jolldan

Nate Diaz says goodbye to the fight game

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/breaking-nate-diaz-says-goodbye-to-the-fight-game/

Nate Diaz

Former UFC title challenger Nate Diaz is once again walking away from the fight game. The Stockton Native made the shocking announcement moments ago.

Diaz fell short in his bid to claim the promotions new BMF Title at last weekend’s UFC 244 event, suffering a third round TKO loss (cut) to Jorge Masvidal.

Following this disappointing setback to ‘Gamebred’ at Madison Square Garden, Nate Diaz told reporters at the post-fight press conference that he could see the “f*ckery” beginning and was doubtful that Masvidal would honor his word by giving him a rematch.

Much to the dismay of Diaz, UFC President Dana White said he had “no interest” in booking an immediate rematch between Nate and Jorge following UFC 244.

With that all that being said Nate Diaz now feels the time is right to once again step away from the fight game.

Edited by Jolldan

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

Cant blame him when hes giving out rematches and not getting reciprosity 

Pffft... yeah, I'm sure he gave Conor the rematch out of the kindness of his heart, and not for the money.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Title should be "Washed-up fighter rage-quits the fight game"

Dude knows he's never going to sniff another title shot, BMF belt or otherwise.  That means he'll NEVER headline another PPV because all PPV's have to have a title fight for the main event, so he's taking his toys and going home.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

The most overhyped bum in combat sports history. If Cash can pull the strings, I'll fight Diaz in his backyard. Yellow cnt would probably duck though. Diaz don't want the Vortex of Pain.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

ufc 244 sold out the arena and did pretty good.  dana will reconsider once he sees the dollar signs reflecting off of his gleaming bald dome

no way diaz is retiring. the rematch will happen. nate is just reverse trolling the ufc to make sure they get the rematch booked sooner than later.  and dana is doing what dana does best and being a hypocrite.  if dana says he aint interested in a rematch, he's definately chomping at the bit to get the fight signed.

hopefully they will bring in the Baddest Motherfucking Doctor and park his ass next to cageside, instead of that beta doctor who squirmed at the sight of cuts and blood

Edited by -idyb-

Fake Diaz with another fake retirement. For such BMF's, the Diaz brothers sure do tuck tail when things don't go their way. He'll be back

• Like 3

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/11/10/20957716/nate-diaz-questions-jorge-masvidals-desire-to-continue-ufc-244-bout-dismisses-retirement-talk

I'll save you all the trouble with TLDR version: Nate Diaz is now claiming that Jorge wanted to quit was done after 3 rounds (aka the doctor stoppage saved Masvidal and gifted him a win). Also, Nate will fight forever and never retire.

• Haha 1

Aka, him being butt hurt and crying as usual. Shows a single hit he landed in a fight he was getting his **** beat and dove at ankles. Then claims Jorge wanted out? Lol, still delusional as ever. The Diaz brothers can't get a UFC belt even when Dana literally makes one up out of thin air and gives them a free shot at it.

Edited by GoToGuy
  • Like 5

13 hours ago, ijosef said:

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/11/10/20957716/nate-diaz-questions-jorge-masvidals-desire-to-continue-ufc-244-bout-dismisses-retirement-talk

I'll save you all the trouble with TLDR version: Nate Diaz is now claiming that Jorge wanted to quit was done after 3 rounds (aka the doctor stoppage saved Masvidal and gifted him a win). Also, Nate will fight forever and never retire. 

Image result for masvidal head kick

Seen this over the weekend what a clown. I reckon it was at this moment Nate wished he stuck to doing seminars and smoking bowls?

• Like 3

Yawnnnn 

8 years since this dude has won a fight against old man BJ and still they parade him around like he's a god damn world beater, SMFH.

• Like 1

Fck these weak a$$ ****es. I'll fck them both up at the same time. I'll tie both the Diaz pricks in a knot and kick them off a multi storey car park. Cash, make some calls ffs!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dark_Horse said:

Fck these weak a$$ ****es. I'll fck them both up at the same time. I'll tie both the Diaz pricks in a knot and kick them off a multi storey car park. Cash, make some calls ffs!

fuck the diaz brothers. i bury those cockroaches

• Like 4

So that fcking loser is saying his own brother is a beta? And fighting the more retarded of the two is somehow a step up? Lol, these two are genuine vegetables.

Cash, please drop the dime and set this chit up. Me vs the fcking c0ckeroaches, handicap match. Handicap because both the Diaz cnts are mentally and physically handicapped.

• Like 4

Some sky level beta veggies are calling out OGs like Masvidal ,while real gangsters are spamming keys to post on alpha forums like i just did .

Ariel looks like he is airing out some bad monsanto falafel.