Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
-idyb-

BREAKING: Khabib The Great offers Conor McNuggets a rematch - with 10 conditions.

Recommended Posts

MOSCOW — Khabib Nurmagomedov said Friday that Conor McGregor would need to win 10 straight fights to earn a rematch for his UFC title. McGregor (21-4 MMA, 9-2 UFC) hasn’t fought since Nurmagomedov (28-0 MMA, 12-0 UFC) beat him by submission for the UFC lightweight title in October last year. The Irish fighter last month outlined his plan for two fights leading up to a rematch with the Russian. That’s not enough for Nurmagomedov.

“As for a rematch, to fight for a belt in the UFC, I remember I had something like nine or 10 fights. If he wins 10 fights in a row, then that’s completely possible,” Nurmagomedov said.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/11/ufc-khabib-nurmagomedov-rematch-conor-mcgregor-10-wins

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And rightly so

 

Conor’s dead and buried in the game. Yes, he will draw a big cash pool and the casuals will love it. But, if he gets Merced again, the love affair will end very quickly. That’s why Cowboy is getting the call. He’s a great match up, that could possibly favour the Irish man. 
 

However.. Wouldn’t we all like to see Cowboy give Conor a (Holly Holm v Rousey) head kick of doom... Tingles 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cowboy aint gonna fight conor.  cowboy is an active fighter on the roster and he fights every couple weeks.  he's not gonna be keen on waiting months for an inactive can who hasnt fought in a year or won a fight in 3 years to finally decide whether or not he's gonna actually fight, and how many months its gonna take for him to sign the fight and then finally have it happen.

no i dont see it happening.  in the time it would take for conor to get off the couch and go out and fight somebody other than an old guy at a bar,  cowboy would have fought at least half a dozen times by then and made more money than he would have from waiting on a conor fight.  

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

cowboy aint gonna fight conor.  cowboy is an active fighter on the roster and he fights every couple weeks.  he's not gonna be keen on waiting months for an inactive can who hasnt fought in a year or won a fight in 3 years to finally decide whether or not he's gonna actually fight, and how many months its gonna take for him to sign the fight and then finally have it happen.

no i dont see it happening.  in the time it would take for conor to get off the couch and go out and fight somebody other than an old guy at a bar,  cowboy would have fought at least half a dozen times by then and made more money than he would have from waiting on a conor fight.  

Conor is ready to fight. He Looks in shape and I’d say a fight in Jan 2020 is possible.

 

It all depends on Dana and the PPV event. I heard Chookagain talking about a possible PPV with Valentina? That could be part of the booking..

 

Id expect Conor vs Cowboy announced by the end of the month 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ha, that scum of the earth ****ing coward running from top man Mgreglergurgler. Everyone knows còoooooooòőooooooooner would put him on his terrorist aids ridden ar$e in a rematch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Is that a serious post?.

 

Khabib got 2 million for Conor and 6 million for Dustin..

Ok but we cant deny the fact he would also make a good money in a rematch tho

Easy load money for Khabib again

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Dark_Horse said:

Ha, that scum of the earth ****ing coward running from top man Mgreglergurgler. Everyone knows còoooooooòőooooooooner would put him on his terrorist aids ridden ar$e in a rematch.

fucking terrorist scum! right?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Dark_Horse said:

Ha, that scum of the earth ****ing coward running from top man Mgreglergurgler. Everyone knows còoooooooòőooooooooner would put him on his terrorist aids ridden ar$e in a rematch.

Dark_welch has some serious issues

 

He's just relentless with this undercurrent of Muslim love vibes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, skillandpower said:

Ok but we cant deny the fact he would also make a good money in a rematch tho

Easy load money for Khabib again

Yeah.. But, he's already ended him once, whilst making a ton of cash.. 

Khabib wants to continue his legacy and be the GOAT. Let's say he beats Tony and then depending on who wins the WW belt. He moves up and takes that belt.. Dana won't have GSP come back, unless he's planning on gifting Conor a chance.. 

Khabib doesn't need Conor, cause he's finished. It's a shame that Dana is playing along to the irish man's tune. Conor needs to dealt with by Justin G..... Oh yeah!

Edited by Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Is that a serious post?.

 

Khabib got 2 million for Conor and 6 million for Dustin..

And without the Conor fight, Khabib would be lucky to get 500k from the Dustin fight..... Khabib vs Conor 2, as much as no one wants to see it, including me, would make Khabib alot more than 6 million

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

And without the Conor fight, Khabib would be lucky to get 500k from the Dustin fight..... Khabib vs Conor 2, as much as no one wants to see it, including me, would make Khabib alot more than 6 million

He doesn’t want or need anymore money. 
 

You’re maybe right about the 6 million. However Khabib, with or without Conor, would still be making money. 
Regardless of that nonsense. Khabib is only interested in Legacy. Something Conor, could only dream about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

He doesn’t want or need anymore money. 
 

You’re maybe right about the 6 million. However Khabib, with or without Conor, would still be making money. 
Regardless of that nonsense. Khabib is only interested in Legacy. Something Conor, could only dream about

He earned 500k in his last fight before McGregor, no one goes from that to 6m in 2 fights without McGregor.

If he is interested in legacy he needs to fight Tony and then move up a weight class and fight people at his natural weight, because everyone laughed at McGregor slapping around 145ers, but Khabib is doing the same at 155, and there is really no one after Tony left at 155 that makes sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

He earned 500k in his last fight before McGregor, no one goes from that to 6m in 2 fights without McGregor.

If he is interested in legacy he needs to fight Tony and then move up a weight class and fight people at his natural weight, because everyone laughed at McGregor slapping around 145ers, but Khabib is doing the same at 155, and there is really no one after Tony left at 155 that makes sense.

Again.. Khabib is not in it for the money

He is fighting Tony and will probably move to another weight category 

Youre answering your own questions buddy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

JC, a regimented Kevin Lee...

Also Zabit and deffo Max could move up

Who is JC? Kevin Lee? You joking?

Zabit? Seriously? Max was smashed by Dustin and was taken down by at will by Conor ****ing McGregor of all people, are you just dumb or honestly don't know anything about this sport?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stehilton94 said:

Who is JC? Kevin Lee? You joking?

Zabit? Seriously? Max was smashed by Dustin and was taken down by at will by Conor ****ing McGregor of all people, are you just dumb or honestly don't know anything about this sport?

My bad ....... JG

Kevin Lee, yes.. A very good fighter, with lots of tools. But he is a tool

Zabit... Yes

Max fought Conor when he was still sucking on his mamma’s milk cannons. 

 

Come on bro... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...