Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

Kabob a steroid cheat

Meet Akolia (@iam_notorious22) twitteó a las 8:44 p. m. on mar., dic 03, 2019:
Breaking News

@TeamKhabib has failed the USADA test for high levels of ostarine. His fight with @TonyFergusonXT is in major doubt. And this is why the ****ing @AliAbdelaziz00 tweeted something about USADA to not pick a call from them. @ufc @danawhite @mmaballer13_ #UFC246
(https://twitter.com/iam_notorious22/status/1202056020324806656?s=09)

• Haha 1

Ali Abdelaziz (@AliAbdelaziz00) twitteó a las 5:47 p. m. on mar., dic 03, 2019:
If you are an UFC fighter out there and USADA tried to call you and tried to talk to you directly , Never do that because their job is to get suspensions , it’s them or us
(https://twitter.com/AliAbdelaziz00/status/1202011590658162688?s=09)

lmao makes sense now

fake news.  (not ali's earlier tweet, but the conor fan with the conor fan handle herping derp about khabib the great pissing dirty.  he's obviously still not over khabib the great smashing his boy)

i mean just look at that guys twitter page. this guy is a nobody, with a fake name and twitter profile and therefore has no credibility.  the only reason his twitter account exists is to worship conor mcgregor,  an inactive rapist who hasnt won a fight outside of the bar in 3 years.

the only thing this guy posts is conor mcgregor chit and a bunch of fake news reguarding khabib and everybody else who's smashed his hero. he's worse of a fanboy than i am. i'm about ready to create a twitter account just to call this faggot a faggot

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

fake news.  (not ali's earlier tweet, but the conor fan with the conor fan handle herping derp about khabib the great pissing dirty.  he's obviously still not over khabib the great smashing his boy)

i mean just look at that guys twitter page. this guy is a nobody, with a fake name and twitter profile and therefore has no credibility.  the only reason his twitter account exists is to worship conor mcgregor,  an inactive rapist who hasnt won a fight outside of the bar in 3 years.

the only thing this guy posts is conor mcgregor chit and a bunch of fake news reguarding khabib and everybody else who's smashed his hero. he's worse of a fanboy than i am. i'm about ready to create a twitter account just to call this faggot a faggot

Yep.  It's been taken down from all the legit sites. And really, this chit dropped like 18 hours ago and nobody bit. Just Vert swallowing the hook

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

Yep.  It's been taken down from all the legit sites. And really, this chit dropped like 18 hours ago and nobody bit. Just Vert swallowing the hook

top 20 uni

100% true. That dirty terrorist and all his bathtime butt buddies are on the juice. 

Fcking animal should get the chair. Ducking a usada call is serious chit. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Dark_Horse said:

100% true. That dirty terrorist and all his bathtime butt buddies are on the juice. 

Fcking animal should get the chair. Ducking a usada call is serious chit. 

looks like we've found that twitter guys forum account

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

Rather be the guy posting it than the guy stalking it

f*ck khabib that terrorist scum  and all that  am i right?

18 hours ago, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

Just Vert swallowing the hook

So you're saying Vert swallows,

Thought so.

5 hours ago, Bwana said:

So you're saying Vert swallows,

Thought so.

How else do you think he's funding his tour of the states?  I believe the Brit's use the term 'rent boy'

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Yesterdays_Hero said:

I get my Khabib news from a 66 follower Conor fan too

67, actually. I just gave him a like.

Not really, I was just pretending for the purposes of a joke.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1