Sign in to follow this  
I_Take_Roids_m8

Jose Aldo... yikes.

Are we supposed to believe he is gonna "stay" at 135 and have a title run and defend it if he becomes the champ ?

He will be lucky to make the weight once for the Moraes fight

I'm not worried. After all, TJ Dillashaw made 125lbs without any trouble and he did so completely naturally. I think Aldo's debut at 135 will be a comparable success.

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, ijosef said:

I'm not worried. After all, TJ Dillashaw made 125lbs without any trouble and he did so completely naturally. I think Aldo's debut at 135 will be a comparable success.

Moraes finna kill that dude.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 12/6/2019 at 4:37 AM, cashfl0w said:

Moraes finna kill that dude.

Yeah Jose had issues getting the last few pounds off for featherweight.  I think he misses the 136 mark by a couple of pounds and gets knocked the hell out in the first half of the fight.  Marlon gets a bonus and part of Jose's check.

I wouldn't mind him proving me wrong I was a fan mostly during his WEC run when he was on steroids.  He's an old 33 though.  He only lost to the champ twice and the number 1 contender by decision.  He's not chinny at 145 the way TJ was at 135 hence I called him getting killed at 125 but this will surely hurt his durability since he's fighting a finisher.  Marlon cuts a lot of weight himself but he's used to it.  I would say he's actually heavier right now because Aldo has been at the starvation level for like 2 months.

When Darren Till is worried about your weight cut it's probably going to be an issue.  I'm not sure how much water they can suck out of him.