Tanner Boser vs. Ciryl Gane
Suman Mokhtarian vs. Seungwoo Choi
Dong Hyun Ma vs. Omar Morales
Alexandre Pantoja vs. Matt Schnell
Raoni Barcelos vs. Said Nurmagomedov
Amanda Lemos vs. Miranda Granger
Heili Alateng vs. Ryan Benoit

Edited by Mcmax3000

Finally a main event I'm interested in for the first time in a while but it's on Fight Pass here and I let my Fight Pass subscription expire. ?‍♂️

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Decompoze said:

I only know this because of the prediction league -Lemos is facing Miranda Granger now.

FFS... I pulled that card from an article that was like three days old. I guess I should know better than to expect a three day old fight listing to be accurate.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

FFS... I pulled that card from an article that was like three days old. I guess I should know better than to expect a three day old fight listing to be accurate.

www.bestfightodds.com

^^Always has the accurate card, because frankly, gamblers care A LOT more than casual fans.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Mcmax3000 said:

Finally a main event I'm interested in for the first time in a while but it's on Fight Pass here and I let my Fight Pass subscription expire. ?‍♂️

i'll send you a link to an illegal stream or torrent if you stop merging my threads

holy chit this main card starts at 2 AM on a saturday here

thats when i'll be at the peak of my drunk.  i dont even think i'll be able to make it all the way to the KZ fight.   this card sucks they put too many asians on it and not enough canadians.

ufc always trying to go all politically correct and pander to them SJW's i tell ya..this is almost as bad as the time they had a bunch of women main eventing the historic UFC 200.   if it were up to me  there would be no women or asians fighting on the card. or asian women.  just a bunch of jacked up canadians. all fighting for a title i create as The Rock comes out and presents it to them.  dana would be making mad bank. instead they decide to throw KZ vs frankie on it, load it up wiith asian filler, and call it a fight card.  better put it on at 2 in the morning just to make sure nobody is gonna watch it.

Edited by -idyb-

12 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

www.bestfightodds.com

^^Always has the accurate card, because frankly, gamblers care A LOT more than casual fans.

I usually get it from the bottom of MMA Junkie articles because they're one of the few places that writes it out in plain text that I can copy and paste. Too many other sites either format it weird or add a bunch of bull**** that makes it hard to copy and I really don't care enough to write it out myself or copy and paste name by name.

9 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

No.

ill send you the link, plus i'll send you one of my finest ho's with no teeth. all u gotta do is stop merging my chit bro.

that sounds like a more than fair offer on my behalf.

21 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

ill send you the link, plus i'll send you one of my finest ho's with no teeth. all u gotta do is stop merging my chit bro.

that sounds like a more than fair offer on my behalf.

33 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

No.

1 minute ago, Mcmax3000 said:

youre a tough sell, and a real grinch.   i just might have to cancel my lifetime subscription to the McMod Fan Club,  and write a letter to Santa asking him to bring you ringworm and gonorrhea for christmas

1 hour ago, OmoGOAT said:

hurrrr i'm so cool i can edit peoples posts with gibberish look at me errybody. i'm a big bad internet troll and i'm special

i see you've managed to misplace the letter 'H'  from the front of your name again.  don't worry i'll ask santa to bring you one.  would you like him to come down the chimney, or would you prefer it if he comes in through your back door just like every other dude?

stay safe and keep well protected out there homey. you don't want to catch the same kind of nasties that our resident grinch mcmod will be receiving.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Sad 1

actually now that i read what i originally wrote and see what you did with it, that was pretty clever. well played sir.  I'll take the L on that one

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1

2019 has absolutely sucked, so it's fitting that the last card is headlined by wee pillow fisted Frankie dancing around the place. 

Merry Christmas everyone. 

• Confused 2

5 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

2019 has absolutely sucked, so it's fitting that the last card is headlined by wee pillow fisted Frankie dancing around the place. 

Merry Christmas everyone. 

Watch your ***, Sparks.

• Haha 1

On 12/17/2019 at 6:35 PM, cashfl0w said:

Who is the ****ing moron who put Raoni Barcelos on at two in the ****ing morning?

I think that's 4:00 pm in Seoul.   Catering to the locals? Can't say much else, Cash.

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

You taking Bozo??

negative, but if he won .................................. wouldn't surprise me

I've seen it all last 2 yrs

3 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Last event for 4 weeks - 2 watching here ......  go ufc -

His caretaker wandered off, so Wickles showed up. Three now.