Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

Cerrone is training at Roufusport...

If he's doing absolutely nothing but wrestling with Ben Askren for the entire training camp, and he immediately dives at ankles on McGoober, he will submit him fairly easily.

Change my mind.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

If cowboy sniffs cooooner's nuts for 15 minutes, he'll get cut after his next loss. Baldy don't play that chit. 

You must have missed him acting like Amanda Nunes was the greatest thing since sliced bread after sniffing a sack for a full 25 min title fight (which Conor/Cowboy will also be).

• Like 2

Just now, cashfl0w said:

You must have missed him acting like Amanda Nunes was the greatest thing since sliced bread after sniffing a sack for a full 25 min title fight (which Conor/Cowboy will also be).

Different situation. Goonez has no one else to challenge him. Baldy has to push him. He has to go with the money. 

Do we really need to discuss who baldy wants to win between coooooooner and cowboy? He still makes money if cowboy loses. He loses half the casual fans and their money if Coooooner loses and fades away.  Add a boring leg rape 15 minute chit fest in top of that, and it's not hard to guess Baldy's reaction. 

5 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

Different situation. Goonez has no one else to challenge him. Baldy has to push him. He has to go with the money. 

Do we really need to discuss who baldy wants to win between coooooooner and cowboy? He still makes money if cowboy loses. He loses half the casual fans and their money if Coooooner loses and fades away.  Add a boring leg rape 15 minute chit fest in top of that, and it's not hard to guess Baldy's reaction. 

Conor has like one win in the last five years, and he's about to sell more PPVs than everyone in 2018 combined. So none of the rest is necessary after the bold.

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

Conor has like one win in the last five years, and he's about to sell more PPVs than everyone in 2018 combined. So none of the rest is necessary after the bold.

Except that it is. Baldy only cares about two fighters. Coooooner and Jones. 

Every casual is expecting cowboy to stand there and take a spinning back kick to the body and fold. If he wrestlefcks, Baldy will hold a grudge, guaranteed. He's a petty, ruthless cnt. We all know that. 

1 minute ago, Dark_Horse said:

Every casual is expecting cowboy to stand there and take a spinning back kick to the body and fold. If he wrestlefcks, Baldy will hold a grudge, guaranteed. He's a petty, ruthless cnt. We all know that. 

He only cares the Conor

1 minute ago, Dark_Horse said:

Nope.

Baldie is hoping for the rub here. They need Cowboy to win any way he can, so that they can point at his records on the screen and claim he's the GOAT. Then try to steal Conor's fading superstardom and have his selling power rub off on Cowboy. A sub by Cowboy would fit the bill.

4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Nope.

Baldie is hoping for the rub here. They need Cowboy to win any way he can, so that they can point at his records on the screen and claim he's the GOAT. Then try to steal Conor's fading superstardom and have his selling power rub off on Cowboy. A sub by Cowboy would fit the bill.

Maybe 5 years ago. No way that's the case now. Coooner can still be milked for 5+ years. No way is Baldy Fcking with those odds. 

The reason Banham started calling him Plank is because Cerrone doesn't move his head off center line.  Like ever.  Even Proper 12 drunken Conor is going to smack this wannabe redneck silly.

• Like 1

lmao even Kebab couldn't take down Conor consistently and his foot was a fooking BALLOON 

Cerrone is getting KO'd 3-4 times in this fight, The King doesn't dive in for TKOs, he'll make the boy drop dead

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Thing that scares me about cerrone is that he “starts out slow” & doesnt wake up until the second round, conor is at his best in the first. 

11 hours ago, Dark_Horse said:

Maybe 5 years ago. No way that's the case now. Coooner can still be milked for 5+ years. No way is Baldy Fcking with those odds. 

You're wrong. Period.

39 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

Ok, Cowboy makes Baldy more money than Coooooooner. Got it.

Not right this minute, but he fights about 10x more, and they've only been trying to pass off Conors drawing power for about five years now. You've only been wrong since about 2015. 

Maybe you're right though. Maybe they do hope their biggest draw continues to be the biggest dunce in the company, and the guy who fights once every two years? Seems like pure idiocy to me, and I would think anyone that understands business...... but hell, maybe?

15 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

If he's doing absolutely nothing but wrestling with Ben Askren for the entire training camp, and he immediately dives at ankles on McGoober, he will submit him fairly easily.

Change my mind.

Okay I will.  Cerrone sucks and won''t wrestle right out of the gate.  He's going to get sat down and early.  He's stiff as a board and coming off back to back L's.

Now why do you think this fight is happening at 170 pounds?  IMO Dana has baited Conor into wanting the Masvidal fight by saying that Jorge is too big for him when he was smaller than Nate.  Jorge is 5'11" 182 with a 74" reach.  Conor is 5'9" 176 with a 74" reach.  Yeah that's a drastic size difference...

• Like 1

Cowboy will have a tough time with Conor's speed and straight left, I think he gets knocked stiff in short order...then holds his baby up like he's the only father in the world.

• Like 1

Just now, Bwana said:

Cowboy will have a tough time with Conor's speed and straight left, I think he gets knocked stiff in short order...then holds his baby up like he's the only father in the world.

You know damn well he's one of those people who posts constant photos of his kid on social media. His broad too. 

I actually deleted my social media because I raged out on people like that. Not even kidding. lol... Your cat looks the same as it did yesterday, your baby is ugly, and I don't give a chit what you ate for dinner. Facts.

• Haha 1

Baldy handed Cowboy a gift for retirement, and a warm up fight for Conor....then ESPN raised their fukkn PPV prices $5 more.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Baldy handed Cowboy a gift for retirement, and a warm up fight for Conor....then ESPN raised their fukkn PPV prices $5 more.

This is their way of recouping the money they've been losing on bums like Khabib headlining PPVs that do 40K buys.

• Like 1

If Cowboy spends some quality sparring time with Showtime & Felder, he may make it out of the first round...otherwise he'd better hit the ground like he's steer wrestling.

• Like 1

I think Woodley is still at Roufusport also. Woodley hits a lot harder than Conor. 

I still think it's a pretty easy submission for Cowboy if he just forces the issue. No reason to prove a point on the feet. Prove Conor is a bum on the mat.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I think Woodley is still at Roufusport also. Woodley hits a lot harder than Conor. 

I still think it's a pretty easy submission for Cowboy if he just forces the issue. No reason to prove a point on the feet. Prove Conor is a bum on the mat.

But he won't.  He will give the fans what they want and stand with Conor.  Askren is retired by the way and scheduled for hip surgery.  He's not in that gym and one camp isn't going to make Cerrone a wrestler.

You actually aren't give Conor enough credit in the grappling department.  I know you hate Khabib but when Conor was fresh Khabib struggled a bit with getting him down and controlling him.  Cowboy is 36 and shopworn.  He got wrecked by Nate Diaz 8 years ago because he doesn't have any head movement.  He got wrecked by Dos Anjos 4 years ago in a minute flat because he folds to body shots.  He got wrecked 3 years ago by Jorge Masvidal because he doesn't move his goddamn head off center line and Masvidal is the best boxer in MMA.

Cowboy is getting red panty night to get whooped and hopefully retire.  I like Donald but he's being fed to Conor.  The stupid thing is they are doing it as a main event with him coming off back to back L's.  Conor can come off an L and headline a PPV but Cerrone coming off of two?  This is to get Conor back in the win column and to set up a main event against Jorge.  Write it down.

• Like 2

You can tell by the interview that he gave that he didn't like Dana saying that Jorge was too big when they are actually similar size and both more suited to the lightweight division.  Jorge has said he went up because he struggled with the last 4 pounds and they took the IV's away.

• Like 1

On 12/21/2019 at 12:37 PM, Dark_Horse said:

If cowboy sniffs cooooner's nuts for 15 minutes, he'll get cut after his next loss. Baldy don't play that chit. 

like mcnugget can wrestle for 15 minutes, he would probably tap out after 10 to a half guard.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

But he won't.  He will give the fans what they want and stand with Conor.  Askren is retired by the way and scheduled for hip surgery.  He's not in that gym and one camp isn't going to make Cerrone a wrestler.

You actually aren't give Conor enough credit in the grappling department.  I know you hate Khabib but when Conor was fresh Khabib struggled a bit with getting him down and controlling him.  Cowboy is 36 and shopworn.  He got wrecked by Nate Diaz 8 years ago because he doesn't have any head movement.  He got wrecked by Dos Anjos 4 years ago in a minute flat because he folds to body shots.  He got wrecked 3 years ago by Jorge Masvidal because he doesn't move his goddamn head off center line and Masvidal is the best boxer in MMA.

Cowboy is getting red panty night to get whooped and hopefully retire.  I like Donald but he's being fed to Conor.  The stupid thing is they are doing it as a main event with him coming off back to back L's.  Conor can come off an L and headline a PPV but Cerrone coming off of two?  This is to get Conor back in the win column and to set up a main event against Jorge.  Write it down.

You act as if Conor didn't fold and change his whole strategy from one pillow fisted punch from Nate in the first fight. Stop acting like that dude is some sort of tank. He folds the same as Cerrone.

Also, give it a break with this Jorge is the greatest, blah blah blah. He needs to win a round against Wonderboy before he's the best at anything. 

10 hours ago, PunchBag said:

like mcnugget can wrestle for 15 minutes, he would probably tap out after 10 to a half guard.

This is the issue. Conor CANNOT have a ten minute wrestling match. Dude will go Full Greg Hardy and be reaching for the inhaler. 

Cerrone would be an absolute ****ing moron to not dive at his ankles immediately. Just wrestle**** this idiot to the win. It's very simple.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

This is the issue. Conor CANNOT have a ten minute wrestling match. Dude will go Full Greg Hardy and be reaching for the inhaler. 

Cerrone would be an absolute ****ing moron to not dive at his ankles immediately. Just wrestle**** this idiot to the win. It's very simple.

Cowboy enjoys kickboxing and fights dumb sometimes. You are right that he should wrestle but I doubt he does right away. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Cowboy enjoys kickboxing and fights dumb sometimes. You are right that he should wrestle but I doubt he does right away. 

I just read an article from this moron saying he can't wait to "stand and throw down" with Conor. The guy is braindead.  ?

My most serious concerns have been confirmed. He's up there kickboxing with Showtime and Felder. He's going to get his brain scrambled by Conor. It'll happen. 

Btw, Askren needed hip surgery for years. He was fighting like that. He can definitely still train with a lightweight unless he's already had the surgery. I haven't seen anything about him actually having it yet either. So Cowboy should be begging that dude to wrestle with him every single day. Not having sparring sessions with guys who do not move like Conor.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

You act as if Conor didn't fold and change his whole strategy from one pillow fisted punch from Nate in the first fight. Stop acting like that dude is some sort of tank. He folds the same as Cerrone.

Also, give it a break with this Jorge is the greatest, blah blah blah. He needs to win a round against Wonderboy before he's the best at anything

Skip to 22:30 to hear what he says about the Wonderboy fight.  Says he would take 6 months off to fix these mistakes and get better at what he does while not preparing for a fight.  That he would take out whatever 3 guys he needed to take out to get a title when he comes back.  He ended up taking 16 months off and has KO of the year #1 and #2 of 2019.  Retired your boy Ben Askren in the process.

Also Kevin Lee was at a Bernie Sanders rally today.  I guess you were never really a fan.

If Plank beats Conor then I will retire with Conor because McGregor will never live that one down.  This wannabe redneck has NEVER won the biggest fights of his career.  People on here were talking about he was unbeatable at welterweight and future champ there and then Jorge Masvidal happened.  Then Plank becomes a father to a son named Danger (OH MY CRINGE!) beats Mike Perry by submission after Mike takes him down.  He TKO's some idiot before beating up a smaller Al Iaquinta and now he's unbeatable dad Plank once again!

Oops Tony Ferguson and Justin Gaethje say otherwise.  Yes Conor would likely lose to both but I wouldn't count him out against Ferguson because that dude gets dropped on average about 3 times per fight.

On 12/21/2019 at 7:40 PM, cashfl0w said:

Not right this minute, but he fights about 10x more, and they've only been trying to pass off Conors drawing power for about five years now. You've only been wrong since about 2015. 

Cerrone is 36, damn near 37.

Thinking they're going to try to make a flagship money machine out of a guy that's already legitimately retirement age is crazy. 

And this one fight won't do it anyway, imo.  By the time they would be able to sell Cerrone to even a half-assed casual crowd, it'll be time to put him out to pasture.

4 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Skip to 22:30 to hear what he says about the Wonderboy fight.  Says he would take 6 months off to fix these mistakes and get better at what he does while not preparing for a fight.  That he would take out whatever 3 guys he needed to take out to get a title when he comes back.  He ended up taking 16 months off and has KO of the year #1 and #2 of 2019.  Retired your boy Ben Askren in the process.

Also Kevin Lee was at a Bernie Sanders rally today.  I guess you were never really a fan.

Not a chance I'm watching a video about Jorge Masvidal the journeyman. Next you'll want me to watch some Diego Sanchez videos.

Btw, knocking out Till and Askren doesn't matter. What I said was: Win a round against WONDERBOY then we can talk about him being the best at anything. (He'll never win a round on Wonderboy, and he damn sure isn't knocking him out.. lol)

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

This wannabe redneck has NEVER won the biggest fights of his career.  

Except for when he snapped Mike Perry's arm like a twig in about 90 seconds, and sent you flying off the hype train so fast you broke your arm?? LOL

• Haha 1

Not a chance I'm watching a video about Jorge Masvidal the journeyman. Next you'll want me to watch some Diego Sanchez videos.

Btw, knocking out Till and Askren doesn't matter. What I said was: Win a round against WONDERBOY then we can talk about him being the best at anything. (He'll never win a round on Wonderboy, and he damn sure isn't knocking him out.. lol)

Okay

Except for when he snapped Mike Perry's arm like a twig in about 90 seconds, and sent you flying off the hype train so fast you broke your arm?? LOL

Okay let's bet it it all

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I broke my thumb btw

You went too hard trying to stroke McNugget's genitalia. 

40 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Okay let's bet it it all

What are we betting? And do I have Conor, or did you miss this post?

9 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I just read an article from this moron saying he can't wait to "stand and throw down" with Conor. The guy is braindead.  ?

My most serious concerns have been confirmed. He's up there kickboxing with Showtime and Felder. He's going to get his brain scrambled by Conor. It'll happen. 

^^

3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

^^

Fierce backtrack there lol. Git yer name in the bet thread!

48 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

Fierce backtrack there lol. Git yer name in the bet thread!

On 12/21/2019 at 5:53 AM, cashfl0w said:

Change my mind.

10 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Not a backtrack at all, if you understand what the bolded words in the OP mean. "IF" is a pretty clear indication that I didn't have a solid opinion of what I thought would happen.

Get your reading comprehension up, bruh.

^^

I missed it,

On 12/21/2019 at 12:41 PM, cashfl0w said:

Reading comprehension.