Sign in to follow this  
Ozpride

Tyron vs Leon @ London

Tyron might actually be the more likeable fighter of the two here!  

Although after crying about only fighting in the States and taking this he's not into a good start.  

Hoping for a double KO.  Which miserable flog takes it?  

• Like 2

booked for the main event too. the ufc should create another BMF title for Blackest Mother Fucker and have The Rock carry the belt out to help sell this one

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

booked for the main event too. the ufc should create another BMF title for Blackest Mother Fucker and have The Rock bring it out to help sell this one

I think Wesley Snipes would be a better fit than The Rock.

13 minutes ago, ijosef said:

know your role and shut your mouth you pie eating jabroni. if the UFC is going full WWE and creating fake belts on the fly, then The Rock is the only man who should be privileged enough to deliver them to the octagon.  

it could be the baddest motherf*cking asian 115 pound womens championship they are fighting for for all i care and still The Rock will be the guy to check his **** out of the Smackdown Hotel,  hang a left off of Jabroni drive onto Know Your Role Boulevard, and deliver that belt straight to their rudey poo candy asses in front of the millions. and millions of The Rock's electrified fans.

Edited by -idyb-

This fight will suck because they both suck.  Tyron has an overhand and Leon is a British wrestler for ****'s sake.  When Tyron takes a boring L against Leon Scott he should just retire.

6 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

This fight will suck because they both suck.  Tyron has an overhand and Leon is a British wrestler for ****'s sake.  When Tyron takes a boring L against Leon Scott he should just retire.

Both of em put Masvidal in a coffin.

• Like 1

On 12/26/2019 at 8:38 PM, -idyb- said:

know your role and shut your mouth you pie eating jabroni. if the UFC is going full WWE and creating fake belts on the fly, then The Rock is the only man who should be privileged enough to deliver them to the octagon.  

it could be the baddest motherf*cking asian 115 pound womens championship they are fighting for for all i care and still The Rock will be the guy to check his **** out of the Smackdown Hotel,  hang a left off of Jabroni drive onto Know Your Role Boulevard, and deliver that belt straight to their rudey poo candy asses in front of the millions. and millions of The Rock's electrified fans.

I see your point now. Yes, The Rock is a must. Maybe even one of them can come down to the ring with The Godfather and his ho train.

21 hours ago, Bwana said:

Leon because he doesn't try to rap.

As long as we're in full WWE mode, Tyron should come down to the cage with a wireless mic, rapping his own entrance music.

13 minutes ago, ijosef said:

I see your point now. Yes, The Rock is a must. Maybe even one of them can come down to the ring with The Godfather and his ho train.

As long as we're in full WWE mode, Tyron should come down to the cage with a wireless mic, rapping his own entrance music.

to hell with tyron woodley. his rap days are behind him now as he has been outshined by a lyrical genius. pay your respects and  don't be a ho. everyone in the seven kingdoms already knows that Big Ben Rothwell is the illest rapper in the game to drop lyrical flow.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

Your boy Showtime got beat up by Nate Diaz coming off a 3 year layoff.  What did Jorge do to Nate besides whoop his motherf*cking ****?

Okay, let's play that game.

Your boy Jorge couldn't land a single punch on Wonderbread. Kid got thoroughly dusted off. Then what did Showtime do to him?

Now let's count how many belts they have. Oh yeah.. lol

lol he was nearly stopped by strikes from NATE DIAZ!

Sort of like how Jorge was almost stopped by the dude who landed exactly 0 strikes on Woodley, right?

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Okay, let's play that game.

Your boy Jorge couldn't land a single punch on Wonderbread. Kid got thoroughly dusted off. Then what did Showtime do to him?

Now let's count how many belts they have. Oh yeah.. lol

i already aimed you in the direction of Jorge saying that was the chittiest performance of his his career.

I don't speak for professional fighters.  He said he would take 6 months off to get better and he took 16 months off.  Gamebred would end Showtime inside 3 rounds and you know this.

Edited by PlatinumClegg

Maybe Pettis should take some time off and find out how to go on a winning streak now that he's being drug tested.  The dude is terrible to nearly get stopped via strikes by Nate Diaz who had 2 fights in 8 years.

Pettis can lose every fight from here on out. He'll still have fifty million times more belts than Jorge will ever have. (See what I did there? Zero multiplied by.... lol)

Let's just agree that this gotten embarrassing and move on. You keep going on and on about a dude who's biggest accomplishment is beating Nate Diaz for the Intercontinental European TV title. That thing isn't even defended on home soil. It's a strictly Swedish Fight Night belt. lol

• Like 1

image_1024x926.jpg

im gonna have to score this round for edwards. t-wood rustles easier than i do

Edited by -idyb-

On 12/30/2019 at 3:59 PM, -idyb- said:

image_1024x926.jpg

im gonna have to score this round for edwards. t-wood rustles easier than i do

Woodley may be the UFC's most sensitive fighter.

Still remember when he went and started crying racism because they wouldn't give him GSP or Nick Diaz

On 12/26/2019 at 9:33 PM, ijosef said:

God knows Wesley needs the $$$.

• Like 1