Sign in to follow this  
Decompoze

3 hours ago, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

I'll only sign up if @cashfl0wsigns up just so he can quit when he's 50% halfway through the season again 

I can play half the season and likely still beat you at the end, Taylor_Dipchittenstadt.

Btw, have you ever won ANYTHING?? LOL.. of course not. I've personally won THIS GAME. lol

Edited by cashfl0w

I'll play til June, if Taylor_Dipchittenstadt and Vert both agree to account bets on who will be in the lead between the two of us, and Juice agrees to ban the losers.

Any balls?

• Like 1

^Welp, that post pretty much seals it. Forrest Gump and Mexican Forrest Gump will not be winning this season. 

Your only hopes now are to take my out and make a name for yourselves. So PM one another, give each other some cheerleading. @MoZZez is also a gump, so maybe tag him in it too. He'll cheer you guys on, just bash the Orange Man once or twice. Then accept my account bet, sallies.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

^Welp, that post pretty much seals it. Forrest Gump and Mexican Forrest Gump will not be winning this season. 

Your only hopes now are to take my out and make a name for yourselves. So PM one another, give each other some cheerleading. @MoZZez is also a gump, so maybe tag him in it too. He'll cheer you guys on, just bash the Orange Man once or twice. Then accept my account bet, sallies.

Cash is so desperate for attention that your tagging me in your game where you barely make 50% correct predictions?

Come now Cash, just accept that Vert in all his retarded top 20 self, is just more knowledgeable at picking fights than you are.

Stick to pretending you make money on your fake slips that you refuse to show until after the events You are much to big a coward to show what you really bet your McDonalds paycheck on beforehand of course.

As for me, I don't bet on fights, i don't play and believe my worth is in a forum game like you do. Truthfully your 55% predictions could be better than mine if I ever cared enough to log who i think would win vs who does, or maybe mine would be better, dunno, so you can take that as a win in your life if you need. I really wouldn't waste my life pretending to be a failure like the almighty Lachflow in figuring it out.

well you guys would be hard pressed to perform worse than our beloved list randomizer from last years showing, but i'll tell you what. Rando's got a trick up his sleeve for 2020 and he's coming for that strap.

do i have faith in it? hell no. not after that korean can card to close out the year. i have more confidence in my d*ck after a night of cocaine, but the randomizer cant possibly fare off worse this year than it did in 2019.  2020 is all about Rando's Redemption, and this year i've concocted the most random way to try to win this damn thing without really even having to play.

Edited by -idyb-

On 1/2/2020 at 5:21 PM, Decompoze said:

He certainly will. But you misunderstand, he's playing in it because he knows his involvement will hype me to run it. He will promptly exit on the second fight pass card. Lol

this would come as no surprise.  theres a reason why i voted him for troll of the year

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Cash is so desperate for attention that your tagging me in your game where you barely make 50% correct predictions?

Come now Cash, just accept that Vert in all his retarded top 20 self, is just more knowledgeable at picking fights than you are.

Stick to pretending you make money on your fake slips that you refuse to show until after the events You are much to big a coward to show what you really bet your McDonalds paycheck on beforehand of course.

As for me, I don't bet on fights, i don't play and believe my worth is in a forum game like you do. Truthfully your 55% predictions could be better than mine if I ever cared enough to log who i think would win vs who does, or maybe mine would be better, dunno, so you can take that as a win in your life if you need. I really wouldn't waste my life pretending to be a failure like the almighty Lachflow in figuring it out.

We don't need you hemorrhaging salt in multiple threads. If you're going to do that, at least watch a fight once in a while? 

But hey, if you find your sack, I'll happily ship you out with the rest of these clowns. I'm absolutely confident I can beat you, Vert, and Taylor_Dipchittenstadt all at once. If any of you get a higher score than me over a period of time that you clowns can determine, I'll let Juice ban my account. If I beat you all, you're all out. 

Inb4theyducksohard

5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

We don't need you hemorrhaging salt in multiple threads. If you're going to do that, at least watch a fight once in a while? 

But hey, if you find your sack, I'll happily ship you out with the rest of these clowns. I'm absolutely confident I can beat you, Vert, and Taylor_Dipchittenstadt all at once. If any of you get a higher score than me over a period of time that you clowns can determine, I'll let Juice ban my account. If I beat you all, you're all out. 

Inb4theyducksohard

If you are so confident, why don't you just tell Juice to ban you if Vert or the other guy are ahead of you after a month, 2 months?

I mean, they can't beat you as you are so great at this right? So self impose the bet even if they don't take it.

You won't, because you don't have the balls to back up your mouth of course, but you can sound grrrrrrrrr tough telling everyone what you would have done if they accepted. ?

I've already said you might have better takes than me, but I've also said I dont live my life for a forum game as well like you seem to, so you wont see me taking the bet. You can now go around claiming a win that your mid 50% picking may or may not be better than Old Mozzez here.

I'll leave Decompoze to his thread without me clowning you for your stupidity, try not to @ me in this thread again, keep it to the politics one won't you.

Cheers dumb dumb. ?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

If you are so confident, why don't you just tell Juice to ban you if Vert or the other guy are ahead of you after a month, 2 months?

I mean, they can't beat you as you are so great at this right? So self impose the bet even if they don't take it.

You won't, because you don't have the balls to back up your mouth of course, but you can sound grrrrrrrrr tough telling everyone what you would have done if they accepted. ?

I've already said you might have better takes than me, but I've also said I dont live my life for a forum game as well like you seem to, so you wont see me taking the bet. You can now go around claiming a win that your mid 50% picking may or may not be better than Old Mozzez here.

I'll leave Decompoze to his thread without me clowning you for your stupidity, try not to @ me in this thread again, keep it to the politics one won't you.

Cheers dumb dumb. ?

Jesus Christ.

The last thing these poor people need is your syndrome on world tour here. Be succinct, we don't need a letter. A "yes, I have balls, will throw down" or "I do not watch fighting" would have sufficed.

Save OP the reply. Nobody cares. Especially not me.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Jesus Christ.

The last thing these poor people need is your syndrome on world tour here. Be succinct, we don't need a letter. A "yes, I have balls, will throw down" or "I do not watch fighting" would have sufficed.

Save OP the reply. Nobody cares. Especially not me.

So just say you dont have the balls to do your bet you offered vert and move on. Your already a confirmed Welch, nobody expects you to honor your big mouth anyway.

@VertFTW,  I think your top 20 degree finally accomplished something, finally, you broke Cash. He went from winning forum games, a huge accomplishment in life apparently, to being a pathetic predictions loudmouth who refuses to do what he wants you to do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MoZZez said:

I mean, they can't beat you as you are so great at this right? So self impose the bet even if they don't take it

Why would someone bet themselves, then impose a punishment to prove commitment ? That takes the risk/reward out of the game, maybe you just don't understand how this works.

"If I can't cut the grass in 38 minutes or less, then I refuse to get laid for 3 months"

Yeah, ok

10 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Why would someone bet themselves, then impose a punishment to prove commitment ? That takes the risk/reward out of the game, maybe you just don't understand how this works.

"If I can't cut the grass in 38 minutes or less, then I refuse to get laid for 3 months"

Yeah, ok

It would be stupid. But so is a bet to ban yourself on a forum game.

But dumb dumb is so sure of himself, there is no risk. So if he is so confident in himself over the other 2, he can take his bet with or without the other participants and he wouldn't have a worry in the world.

Or

He is full of ****, doesn't believe his own words where he knows he would beat them and is scared to back up his big mouth.

If he is so sure, he has nothing to worry about right?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

It would be stupid. But so is a bet to ban yourself on a forum game.

I didn't "bet to ban" myself, that's the self imposed punishment I took for the assigned avi conflict....I ran everything through the Captain and the winning Team, you weren't even playing much less on the winning Team. ITR kindly offered for me not to take the avi at all, but based on integrity I felt punishment was duly justified....and did my best to honor the loss.

Whether you agree win my decision, isn't as relevant as how the winning Team felt about my punishment....in the end, that was all that mattered to me.

1 hour ago, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

i'll join if Decomgoat runs it again 

Numbers are climbing and got most of the OG's up in it so I imagine I'll do it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

I didn't "bet to ban" myself, that's the self imposed punishment I took for the assigned avi conflict....I ran everything through the Captain and the winning Team, you weren't even playing much less on the winning Team. ITR kindly offered for me not to take the avi at all, but based on integrity I felt punishment was duly justified....and did my best to honor the loss.

Whether you agree win my decision, isn't as relevant as how the winning Team felt about my punishment....in the end, that was all that mattered to me.

Uhhh, I wasn't talking about you. I was referring to dumb dumbs attempt at betting vert.

6 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Uhhh, I wasn't talking about you. I was referring to dumb dumbs attempt at betting vert.

Sorry, misunderstood your post.

The boy's can bet if they want, with all the smack Vert talks he should step up and prove he's right....Cash has laid his **** on the line, against 3 members at the same time.

It's a "put up, or shut up" at this point.

• Like 1

Yeah, this bet literally has to happen. At this point, those that don't take the bet should be ip banned for cowardice. This thread lit af.

• Like 3

ip banning is pointless in a world of Tor and VPN's.   that would never be able to stop me. i would just connect to the next server down the list. pretend to be a newbie fan looking for help with tickets or to talk about conor mcgregor or some **** just to get posting approval, and then continue on with my sh*tposting

hell i think thats probably what i done the last time i got an account ktfo'd by a birthday cake, and i guess it must have worked as im still here

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

ip banning is pointless in a world of Tor and VPN's.   that would never be able to stop me. i would just connect to the next server down the list. pretend to be a newbie fan looking for help with tickets or to talk about conor mcgregor or some **** just to get posting approval, and then continue on with my sh*tposting

hell i think thats probably what i done the last time i got an account ktfo'd by a birthday cake, and i guess it must have worked as im still here

This

50 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Sorry, misunderstood your post.

The boy's can bet if they want, with all the smack Vert talks he should step up and prove he's right....Cash has laid his **** on the line, against 3 members at the same time.

It's a "put up, or shut up" at this point.

They can take it or not. That's up to them and I doubt either is secure enough in their betting to do it.

But I know Cash isnt, or he would do it regardless. He talks big, but runs and hides, like last season when its pointed out how he is not as good as he thinks he is.

Cash is a boy in an adults body. He feels the need to pretend he is some tough, smart guy who is never wrong. Its actually quite funny overall, because you can look at his past posts and see how he was wrong, but he will try and spin it 100 ways that he is right.

I think your bet you welched, but I tip my hat to you trying to make amends to the other party. That's what a man does. Admitted your mistake, stood on your principles,  tried another solution. 

Anyway, I'll try and avoid responding in this thread as to not derail it any further with dumb dumb tagging me.

17 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

I think your bet you welched, but I tip my hat to you trying to make amends to the other party. That's what a man does. Admitted your mistake, stood on your principles,  tried another solution.

Not to quibble, but I offered a 60 day ban...and asked for the Team to decide the term length, I would have accepted 1 year if they so chose. I was also willing to accept ANY other avi that didn't compromise my religious beliefs.

With those facts, I find it highly debatable that I welched.

With that said, we'll part ways in a friendly manner........and let the rigged Prediction games begin !!!!! :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

with or without the Allah avatar, you still belong to islam in my books m8

khabib bless

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

with or without the Allah avatar, you still belong to islam in my books m8

khabib bless

And I'd still willingly tongue punch your fart box if required.

• Haha 1

I doubt cashflow has the nerve to join again this year after the beating he took...but like I said I'll evaluate his performance after 3-6 months and consider the bet if he joins

5 hours ago, Dark_Horse said:

Yeah, this bet literally has to happen. At this point, those that don't take the bet should be ip banned for cowardice. This thread lit af.

These three goobers don't have the balls. 

How ****ing hard would it be for those three dipchits to line up their picks and ensure at least one of them is ahead of me every week? That's how you know they're all three absolute morons, because I would have accepted knowing I could probably use the other two guys to help me win. But being that they're three complete morons, they have no self-confidence, just a lot of fake internet confidence.

I'm down though. We're not waiting six months for Vert to decide whether or not he ****ing sucks (he scored worse than I ever have in this game last year, trust me, he sucks). We're doing it now, if we're doing it.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 3

Yeah, I'm done. We're not doing this every page. I urge a mod to just ban the next person to mention me without accepting the bet. 

Man up, women. Somebody tag me if they do.

16 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

I'm in and I will accept Cash's bet of loser gets banned. 

You're not worth more than two cards. We'll be betting on January only, if we do. But you have me on ignore, and you hide out in your rigged game thread. Giving you the boot accomplishes nothing.

Convince one of the other three clowns to join and you're on. Also, @juice64011 needs to verify he'll ban the losers.

Edited by cashfl0w

4 hours ago, BART-O-LINI said:

I'm in and I will accept Cash's bet of loser gets banned. 

honorable gesture on your part bro but I honestly dont think he would dare come back again this year after what happened lol...I wont be doing any short term bets with a unranked poster...hes not on my radar atm to be honest since Im ranked #6 right now....His rediculous premise is to do the bet only for like a month lol hes looking to fluke win there obviously...

4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

You're not worth more than two cards. We'll be betting on January only, if we do. But you have me on ignore, and you hide out in your rigged game thread. Giving you the boot accomplishes nothing.

Convince one of the other three clowns to join and you're on. Also, @juice64011 needs to verify he'll ban the losers.

The month of January?! Its a year long competition.

• Like 1

Obviously cash is scared. He asked for a callout, I gave him one, now he's making excuses already. He's a loser and not worth my time. Take the ban bet or stfu

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

The month of January?! Its a year long competition.

You didn't even read the goddamn posts of mine. The very first one says account bet on January. This is why there's no point in giving you the boot. You don't **usually** clutter up threads quoting me to say stupid chit over and over. You can't even see my posts! LOL

You proved my point. Thank you.

EDIT: Realized the word usually needed to be there. 

Edited by cashfl0w

You're a freebie though. All you have to do is convince either Vert, Taylor_Dipchittenstadt, or Mozzez to find their sack and tag up with you.

I want a handicap match. It doesn't feel right bodying you cans one at a time.

Well, there you have it folks, he ducked. I'm done conversing with him. To all you posters that wanted him gone, sorry, I tried.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dammit  @Decompoze start a new thread for the league, all these blowhards throwing hands then not betting has my panties in a fkn wad.

Delete this shiit, unless someone man's up to Cash's offer.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Bart did, the other guy ran away. What more do you want. Vert said his peice, I told dumb dumb I dont play kids games and admitted I dont believe my betting skills are any worse or better than his, so why would I bet, especially against the known Welch.

It's just more blowhard yap from a big mouth who runs when called out.

• Like 1

As you post paragraph after paragraph in a game thread for a game you don't play revolving around a sport you don't watch, and refuse to accept the bet that was offered to you.

Your lack of self-awareness is astounding. And depressing

^Whenever that guy man's up, I'm down. I think I speak for us all when I ask WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING SPAMMING THIS GAME THREAD?? lol

Alright. I'm done. @Bwana, tag me if the ones I want find their sack. No randoms.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

tag me if the ones I want find their sack.

lol @ the unranked forum member asking for a top guy...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

lol @ the unranked forum member asking for a top guy...

You weren't even top 5 out of like 15 people.

You've made every excuse possible to duck his bet, either put up or stfu and quit derailing this thread with your bad attempts at trolling. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Bwana said:

Dammit  @Decompoze start a new thread for the league, all these blowhards throwing hands then not betting has my panties in a fkn wad.

haha yes that is coming soon. Figure I'd let the bet challenge discussions pan out here first. 

I got the new spreadsheet up and running and firing on all cylinders today. Got the first card ready to rock as well! She go time!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Decompoze said:

haha yes that is coming soon. Figure I'd let the bet challenge discussions pan out here first. 

I got the new spreadsheet up and running and firing on all cylinders today. Got the first card ready to rock as well! She go time!

Niiice, with Bubba's extra help it should run smooth as silk   ?

• Haha 1