Sign in to follow this  
Jolldan

Who Is Your Biggest UFC Prospect Of 2020?

Image result for 2020 prospects mma

Simple enough rules anyone outside of the top 10 (we will include 11-15 as some divisions are simply so thin) that you think will go on to have the most impressive run during 2020.

This could be moving from a complete unknown to contender status, getting their first crack at the belt or even winning it.  

In terms of a division I think it will be Featherweight. Reckon the likes of Calvin Kattar, Shane Burgos, Ryan Hall, Arnold Allen, Sodiq Yusuff, Dan Ige, Bryce Mitchell and Movsar Evloev could all have a big year.

The guy I think has the highest potential ceiling this year though is Geoff Neal. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jolldan said:

In terms of a division I think it will be Featherweight. Reckon the likes of Calvin Kattar, Shane Burgos, Ryan Hall, Arnold Allen, Sodiq Yusuff, Dan Ige, Bryce Mitchell and Movsar Evloev could all have a big year.

The guy I think has the highest potential ceiling this year though is Geoff Neal. 

good one,

or Yan

image.png.833e6bd12c92a9eb41a497186b7b05ea.png   image.png.b3ef3ec30e682523a4378781c6982438.png

Edited by Bezerker101

7 hours ago, skillandpower said:

CM Punk

if he can beat an over-the-hill cerrone, he'll earn himself a title shot

Edited by -idyb-

Cyril Gane will be top five the end of the year. 

Bryce Mitchell is champion caliber, but because of the division he's in and how infrequently he's been fighting, it'll take him forever to get there.

Maycee Barber will walk over Roxy and should probably just get a title shot after that. I don't know if she'll definitely win, but it'll be Valentina's toughest fight aside from Nunes, I'll guarantee you that.

1 minute ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Johnny Walker!

Image result for bold gif

Damn if I had to pick a prospect who's stock took the biggest hit in 2019 Walker would be up there. 

Can easy see where your coming from though one or two wins with LHW being so thin he could shoot back up the rankings.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jolldan said:

Damn if I had to pick a prospect who's stock took the biggest hit in 2019 Walker would be up there. 

Can easy see where your coming from though one or two wins with LHW being so thin he could shoot back up the rankings.

I hope he learned from his loss. He has a lot of potential but needed to be humbled. Let's hope the loss makes him better and not worse. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Rakic too imo, .. but alas, twas' not to be-