Jump to content
Decompoze

UFC 2020 Prediction League

Recommended Posts

Oh canderwood you useless bich.

 

Remind me to NEVER support ANYONE from that pathetic country again. **** Scotland and **** you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2020 at 6:05 PM, OzPride said:

True but creative kicker vs traditional puncher with no ko power generally ends one way lol

Yep with Rando losing all 3 rounds... you jobbers are terrible at this.  I bet most of you idiots picked against Melvin Brunson destroying this pasty virgin that grew up Ronda's punching/throwing bag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Yep with Rando losing all 3 rounds... you jobbers are terrible at this.  I bet most of you idiots picked against Melvin Brunson destroying this pasty virgin that grew up Ronda's punching/throwing bag.

Pretty tough talking smack from the sidelines m8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Pretty tough talking smack from the sidelines m8

I did spend 4 days in the hospital recently.  I've never participated here because a few months out of the year would be very difficult.

Check Zerk's discussion thread.  Way before the main card even started I'm questioning how can Brunson possibly be a massive underdog against some child.  When you see lines like that as well as Bobby Green a dog to Rando you smash those lines for like 25 and 40 dollars, solid.  I even had 5 on Brunson by decision at +700.  White boy quit between rounds.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PlatinumClegg said:

I did spend 4 days in the hospital recently.  I've never participated here because a few months out of the year would be very difficult.

Check Zerk's discussion thread.  Way before the main card even started I'm questioning how can Brunson possibly be a massive underdog against some child.  When you see lines like that as well as Bobby Green a dog to Rando you smash those lines for like 25 and 40 dollars, solid.  I even had 5 on Brunson by decision at +700.  White boy quit between rounds.

I agree and won money on Brunson too, just hedged in predictions and went with the majority. Terrible picks card all round. 

 

How's your tissue paper thin immune system by the way?  You kicked Kung flu's **** yet or what?  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OzPride said:

I agree and won money on Brunson too, just hedged in predictions and went with the majority. Terrible picks card all round. 

 

How's your tissue paper thin immune system by the way?  You kicked Kung flu's **** yet or what?  

Yeah I'm good.  It was never my lungs but a high resting heart rate making me think that.  I went to the doctor after clocking 55 beats in 30 seconds (110 bpm) myself straight out of bed with chest pain.  By the time my anxiety shot up even worse and wearing a mask didn't help.  They didn't want to let me go at 120 heart rate.  I decided to make the most of them wanting to monitor me and went under the shortest alcohol detox that I know of at Erlanger hospital.  I've been drinking drastically less for nearly 2 years now but my liver enzymes from my blood work were pretty bad.

@-idyb- You need some bloodwork, mother****er.  I heard that Fireball chit was actually poisonous back when it came out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just fuggin stoked with a 2-5 showing, what a fukk job event...1 draw and 4 cancellations on the card, it was all commercials FFS.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Yeah I'm good.  It was never my lungs but a high resting heart rate making me think that.  I went to the doctor after clocking 55 beats in 30 seconds (110 bpm) myself straight out of bed with chest pain.  By the time my anxiety shot up even worse and wearing a mask didn't help.  They didn't want to let me go at 120 heart rate.  I decided to make the most of them wanting to monitor me and went under the shortest alcohol detox that I know of at Erlanger hospital.  I've been drinking drastically less for nearly 2 years now but my liver enzymes from my blood work were pretty bad.

@-idyb- You need some bloodwork, mother****er.  I heard that Fireball chit was actually poisonous back when it came out.

 

ive been drinking alot of fireball this summer. damn near every day actually. its pretty much the only hard liquor ive been drinking recently.  i should probably give it up but its just so damn easy to drink straight out of the bottle.

combined with all the cheap beer i drink my liver is gonna hate me.   but it damn well better hold out until next saturday. i at least want to live to see 35

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Yep with Rando losing all 3 rounds... you jobbers are terrible at this.  I bet most of you idiots picked against Melvin Brunson destroying this pasty virgin that grew up Ronda's punching/throwing bag.

 

havent watched the fights yet but after seeing this i guess my boy rando had a bad night

some days youre the dog. some days youre the hydrant.

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bwana said:

I'm just fuggin stoked with a 2-5 showing, what a fukk job event...1 draw and 4 cancellations on the card, it was all commercials FFS.

i had to fast forward through a whole hour of the main card just to get to the first fight. bout to watch rando get bodied i guess

whats the deal? covid 19 or just a bunch of weight cutting cans?

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2020 at 12:41 PM, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

@Decompoze

 

My picks are in... I've put Bobby Green to beat Vannata...

However, I'd like that fight to be a Draw.. Is that Possible?????

If not...?? I'll stick with my pick, Bobby Green.

Cheers Bud

 

 

Also made a mistake.

Can you please count my pick at  01/08/2020 12:44:07, as my picks... Maia, instead of JoJo

 

A ballsy move but no we don't pick draws. When a draw or no contest happens it essentially removes that fight from the card. Making this the smallest card ever in prediction league history I'd say at 7.

Also, whenever you submit picks more than once I always take the most recent picks so you're good. The pick submission you quoted above was your most recent so all those picks are the ones used. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brunson vs Shahbazyan
August 1
  amunera ( 5 - 2 ) - EVENT WIN
  AndyWang ( 0 - 0 )    
  BART-O-LINI ( 4 - 3 )    
  Bubba_Sparks ( 0 - 0 )    
  Bwana ( 2 - 5 )    
  Conceive-Believe ( 5 - 2 ) - EVENT WIN
  Dark_Horse ( 2 - 5 )    
  Decompoze ( 5 - 2 ) - EVENT WIN
  Fred_Flink_S. ( 4 - 3 )    
  graham_240 ( 2 - 3 )    
  Jolldan ( 3 - 4 )    
  JSW ( 0 - 0 )    
  juice64011 ( 0 - 0 )    
  LayDownDead ( 5 - 2 ) - EVENT WIN
  Los_Polo_H. ( 0 - 0 )    
  OzStraya ( 2 - 5 )    
  skillandpower ( 2 - 5 )    
  Taylor_Schon. ( 4 - 3 )    
  VertFTW ( 4 - 3 )    
  -idyb- ( 4 - 3 )    
  thestorm-1 ( 4 - 3 )    

 

OVERALL STANDINGS
                 
1. Decompoze ( 163 - 76 ) - 68.20%
2. OzStraya ( 154 - 85 ) - 64.44%
3. BART-O-LINI ( 149 - 90 ) - 62.34%
4. amunera ( 148 - 91 ) - 61.92%
5. Jolldan ( 145 - 94 ) - 60.67%
6. graham_240 ( 143 - 88 ) - 61.90%
  Taylor_Schon. ( 143 - 84 ) - 63.00%
8. Bwana ( 140 - 99 ) - 58.58%
9. Fred_Flink_S. ( 137 - 102 ) - 57.32%
  LayDownDead ( 137 - 102 ) - 57.32%
11. VertFTW ( 125 - 114 ) - 52.30%
12. JSW ( 124 - 106 ) - 53.91%
13. Dark_Horse ( 121 - 106 ) - 53.30%
14. skillandpower ( 115 - 111 ) - 50.88%
15. Conceive-Believe ( 100 - 117 ) - 46.08%
16. Bubba_Sparks ( 96 - 64 ) - 60.00%
17. thestorm-1 ( 79 - 34 ) - 69.91%
18. juice64011 ( 73 - 42 ) - 63.48%
19. AndyWang ( 54 - 40 ) - 57.45%
20. Los_Polo_H. ( 19 - 16 ) - 54.29%
  -idyb- ( 146 - 93 ) - 61.09%

 

EVENT WINS
                 
1. OzStraya - 6
2. Decompoze - 5
  amunera - 5
4. idyb - 3
  Taylor_Schon. - 3
  BART-O-LINI - 3
  graham_240 - 3
  LayDownDead - 3
9. Dark_Horse - 2
  thestorm-1 - 2
  Bwana - 2
  Conceive-Believe - 2
13. Los_Polo_H. - 1
  Bubba_Sparks - 1
  JSW - 1
  VertFTW - 1
  Fred_Flink_Stoned - 1
18. AndyWang - 0
  Jolldan - 0
  juice64011 - 0
  skillandpower - 0
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

forgive my lateness, but  i just noticed a pm from taylor schoenerschitt.   he would like to change his pick from rando vanatta to bobby green

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

decompoze gives himself the event win, even when he only gets 5 picks right.

its clearly obvious at this point that this chit is rigged

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

decompoze  also gives wickles a win just to take the suspicion off of his own corruption

ive seen this trick before. he aint pulling the wool over my eyes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

decompoze  also gives wickles a win just to take the suspicion off of his own corruption

ive seen this trick before. he aint pulling the wool over my eyes

A well, hard earned win

Told you suckers to watch out. The moment I started taking it serious, instead of just randomly picking, was as big of a move as when Mike Bisping went to MW

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

A well, hard earned win

Told you suckers to watch out. The moment I started taking it serious, instead of just randomly picking, was as big of a move as when Mike Bisping went to MW

bro, you got 5 picks right.   thats nothing different from every other event.  

decompoze just shoehorned you in there siimply to draw the heat off of him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Ok. Just look at my numbers since I stopped chancing it

im still gonna be mad pissed if rando picks you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Numbers don’t lie

Pre and Post

congrats on surpassing the great bubba sparks.   he only pulled an exit scam in march

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, -idyb- said:

congrats on surpassing the great bubba sparks.   he only pulled an exit scam in march

I’m 1 away from you 

 

and you’ve been trying from the actual start. You’re going down buddy

 

 

Edited by Conceive-Believe-Achieve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

I’m 1 away from you 

 

and you’ve been trying from the actual start. You’re going down buddy

 

 

rando is having the year of his life right now m8.  

at the rate youre going, at 5 correct picks per card,   rando could sit out for 9 straight events and ud still have less succesful picks

and lol @ trying from the start.   yeah it really takes alot of effort to copy and paste a user list into a list randomizer and hit a button. i havent made a pick of my own since like march of 2018

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

rando is having the year of his life right now m8.  

at the rate youre going, at 5 correct picks per card,   rando could sit out for 9 straight events and ud still have less succesful picks

and lol @ trying from the start.   yeah it really takes alot of effort to copy and paste a user list into a list randomizer and hit a button. i havent made a pick of my own since like march of 2018

Oh yeah... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There were 20 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

  1. skillandpower
  2. VertFTW
  3. JSW
  4. Taylor_Schoner.
  5. Fred_Flink_S.
  6. Jolldan
  7. LayDownDead
  8. Bwana
  9. Bubba_Sparks
  10. BART-O-LINI
  11. thestorm-1
  12. Conceive-Believe
  13. graham_240
  14. Los_Polo_Herm.
  15. Decompoze
  16. juice64011
  17. Dark_Horse
  18. AndyWang
  19. amunera
  20. OzStraya

 

alright @skillandpower   i want a solid effort out of you this week. eat your grapes and study your tapes. this is the biggest card of your prediction career, and me and rando are counting on you to change our bum lives

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...