Decompoze

UFC 2020 Prediction League

Oh canderwood you useless bich.

Remind me to NEVER support ANYONE from that pathetic country again. **** Scotland and **** you

On 7/28/2020 at 6:05 PM, OzPride said:

True but creative kicker vs traditional puncher with no ko power generally ends one way lol

Yep with Rando losing all 3 rounds... you jobbers are terrible at this.  I bet most of you idiots picked against Melvin Brunson destroying this pasty virgin that grew up Ronda's punching/throwing bag.

10 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Yep with Rando losing all 3 rounds... you jobbers are terrible at this.  I bet most of you idiots picked against Melvin Brunson destroying this pasty virgin that grew up Ronda's punching/throwing bag.

Pretty tough talking smack from the sidelines m8

7 minutes ago, OzPride said:

Pretty tough talking smack from the sidelines m8

I did spend 4 days in the hospital recently.  I've never participated here because a few months out of the year would be very difficult.

Check Zerk's discussion thread.  Way before the main card even started I'm questioning how can Brunson possibly be a massive underdog against some child.  When you see lines like that as well as Bobby Green a dog to Rando you smash those lines for like 25 and 40 dollars, solid.  I even had 5 on Brunson by decision at +700.  White boy quit between rounds.

• Haha 1

Just now, PlatinumClegg said:

I did spend 4 days in the hospital recently.  I've never participated here because a few months out of the year would be very difficult.

Check Zerk's discussion thread.  Way before the main card even started I'm questioning how can Brunson possibly be a massive underdog against some child.  When you see lines like that as well as Bobby Green a dog to Rando you smash those lines for like 25 and 40 dollars, solid.  I even had 5 on Brunson by decision at +700.  White boy quit between rounds.

I agree and won money on Brunson too, just hedged in predictions and went with the majority. Terrible picks card all round. 

How's your tissue paper thin immune system by the way?  You kicked Kung flu's **** yet or what?  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OzPride said:

I agree and won money on Brunson too, just hedged in predictions and went with the majority. Terrible picks card all round. 

How's your tissue paper thin immune system by the way?  You kicked Kung flu's **** yet or what?  

Yeah I'm good.  It was never my lungs but a high resting heart rate making me think that.  I went to the doctor after clocking 55 beats in 30 seconds (110 bpm) myself straight out of bed with chest pain.  By the time my anxiety shot up even worse and wearing a mask didn't help.  They didn't want to let me go at 120 heart rate.  I decided to make the most of them wanting to monitor me and went under the shortest alcohol detox that I know of at Erlanger hospital.  I've been drinking drastically less for nearly 2 years now but my liver enzymes from my blood work were pretty bad.

@-idyb- You need some bloodwork, mother****er.  I heard that Fireball chit was actually poisonous back when it came out.

I'm just fuggin stoked with a 2-5 showing, what a fukk job event...1 draw and 4 cancellations on the card, it was all commercials FFS.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Yeah I'm good.  It was never my lungs but a high resting heart rate making me think that.  I went to the doctor after clocking 55 beats in 30 seconds (110 bpm) myself straight out of bed with chest pain.  By the time my anxiety shot up even worse and wearing a mask didn't help.  They didn't want to let me go at 120 heart rate.  I decided to make the most of them wanting to monitor me and went under the shortest alcohol detox that I know of at Erlanger hospital.  I've been drinking drastically less for nearly 2 years now but my liver enzymes from my blood work were pretty bad.

@-idyb- You need some bloodwork, mother****er.  I heard that Fireball chit was actually poisonous back when it came out.

ive been drinking alot of fireball this summer. damn near every day actually. its pretty much the only hard liquor ive been drinking recently.  i should probably give it up but its just so damn easy to drink straight out of the bottle.

combined with all the cheap beer i drink my liver is gonna hate me.   but it damn well better hold out until next saturday. i at least want to live to see 35

Edited by -idyb-

4 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

havent watched the fights yet but after seeing this i guess my boy rando had a bad night

some days youre the dog. some days youre the hydrant.

Edited by -idyb-

3 hours ago, Bwana said:

I'm just fuggin stoked with a 2-5 showing, what a fukk job event...1 draw and 4 cancellations on the card, it was all commercials FFS.

i had to fast forward through a whole hour of the main card just to get to the first fight. bout to watch rando get bodied i guess

whats the deal? covid 19 or just a bunch of weight cutting cans?

Edited by -idyb-

On 8/1/2020 at 12:41 PM, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

@Decompoze

My picks are in... I've put Bobby Green to beat Vannata...

However, I'd like that fight to be a Draw.. Is that Possible?????

If not...?? I'll stick with my pick, Bobby Green.

Cheers Bud

Also made a mistake.

Can you please count my pick at  01/08/2020 12:44:07, as my picks... Maia, instead of JoJo

A ballsy move but no we don't pick draws. When a draw or no contest happens it essentially removes that fight from the card. Making this the smallest card ever in prediction league history I'd say at 7.

Also, whenever you submit picks more than once I always take the most recent picks so you're good. The pick submission you quoted above was your most recent so all those picks are the ones used. 

• Like 1

Brunson vs Shahbazyan
August 1
  amunera ( 5 - 2 ) - EVENT WIN
  AndyWang ( 0 - 0 )    
  BART-O-LINI ( 4 - 3 )    
  Bubba_Sparks ( 0 - 0 )    
  Bwana ( 2 - 5 )    
  Conceive-Believe ( 5 - 2 ) - EVENT WIN
  Dark_Horse ( 2 - 5 )    
  Decompoze ( 5 - 2 ) - EVENT WIN
  Fred_Flink_S. ( 4 - 3 )    
  graham_240 ( 2 - 3 )    
  Jolldan ( 3 - 4 )    
  JSW ( 0 - 0 )    
  juice64011 ( 0 - 0 )    
  LayDownDead ( 5 - 2 ) - EVENT WIN
  Los_Polo_H. ( 0 - 0 )    
  OzStraya ( 2 - 5 )    
  skillandpower ( 2 - 5 )    
  Taylor_Schon. ( 4 - 3 )    
  VertFTW ( 4 - 3 )    
  -idyb- ( 4 - 3 )    
  thestorm-1 ( 4 - 3 )    

OVERALL STANDINGS

1. Decompoze ( 163 - 76 ) - 68.20%
2. OzStraya ( 154 - 85 ) - 64.44%
3. BART-O-LINI ( 149 - 90 ) - 62.34%
4. amunera ( 148 - 91 ) - 61.92%
5. Jolldan ( 145 - 94 ) - 60.67%
6. graham_240 ( 143 - 88 ) - 61.90%
  Taylor_Schon. ( 143 - 84 ) - 63.00%
8. Bwana ( 140 - 99 ) - 58.58%
9. Fred_Flink_S. ( 137 - 102 ) - 57.32%
  LayDownDead ( 137 - 102 ) - 57.32%
11. VertFTW ( 125 - 114 ) - 52.30%
12. JSW ( 124 - 106 ) - 53.91%
13. Dark_Horse ( 121 - 106 ) - 53.30%
14. skillandpower ( 115 - 111 ) - 50.88%
15. Conceive-Believe ( 100 - 117 ) - 46.08%
16. Bubba_Sparks ( 96 - 64 ) - 60.00%
17. thestorm-1 ( 79 - 34 ) - 69.91%
18. juice64011 ( 73 - 42 ) - 63.48%
19. AndyWang ( 54 - 40 ) - 57.45%
20. Los_Polo_H. ( 19 - 16 ) - 54.29%
  -idyb- ( 146 - 93 ) - 61.09%

EVENT WINS

1. OzStraya - 6
2. Decompoze - 5
  amunera - 5
4. idyb - 3
  Taylor_Schon. - 3
  BART-O-LINI - 3
  graham_240 - 3
  LayDownDead - 3
9. Dark_Horse - 2
  thestorm-1 - 2
  Bwana - 2
  Conceive-Believe - 2
13. Los_Polo_H. - 1
  Bubba_Sparks - 1
  JSW - 1
  VertFTW - 1
  Fred_Flink_Stoned - 1
18. AndyWang - 0
  Jolldan - 0
  juice64011 - 0
  skillandpower - 0
  • Thanks 1

forgive my lateness, but  i just noticed a pm from taylor schoenerschitt.   he would like to change his pick from rando vanatta to bobby green

• Haha 1

decompoze gives himself the event win, even when he only gets 5 picks right.

its clearly obvious at this point that this chit is rigged

• Haha 1

decompoze  also gives wickles a win just to take the suspicion off of his own corruption

ive seen this trick before. he aint pulling the wool over my eyes

6 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

decompoze  also gives wickles a win just to take the suspicion off of his own corruption

ive seen this trick before. he aint pulling the wool over my eyes

A well, hard earned win

Told you suckers to watch out. The moment I started taking it serious, instead of just randomly picking, was as big of a move as when Mike Bisping went to MW

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

A well, hard earned win

Told you suckers to watch out. The moment I started taking it serious, instead of just randomly picking, was as big of a move as when Mike Bisping went to MW

bro, you got 5 picks right.   thats nothing different from every other event.  

decompoze just shoehorned you in there siimply to draw the heat off of him. 

Just now, -idyb- said:

bro, you got 5 picks right.   thats nothing different from every other event.  

decompoze just shoehorned you in there siimply to draw the heat off of him. 

Ok. Just look at my numbers since I stopped chancing it

Just now, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Ok. Just look at my numbers since I stopped chancing it

im still gonna be mad pissed if rando picks you

3 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Numbers don’t lie

Pre and Post

congrats on surpassing the great bubba sparks.   he only pulled an exit scam in march

Just now, -idyb- said:

congrats on surpassing the great bubba sparks.   he only pulled an exit scam in march

I’m 1 away from you 

and you’ve been trying from the actual start. You’re going down buddy

Edited by Conceive-Believe-Achieve

9 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

I’m 1 away from you 

and you’ve been trying from the actual start. You’re going down buddy

rando is having the year of his life right now m8.  

at the rate youre going, at 5 correct picks per card,   rando could sit out for 9 straight events and ud still have less succesful picks

and lol @ trying from the start.   yeah it really takes alot of effort to copy and paste a user list into a list randomizer and hit a button. i havent made a pick of my own since like march of 2018

Edited by -idyb-

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

rando is having the year of his life right now m8.  

at the rate youre going, at 5 correct picks per card,   rando could sit out for 9 straight events and ud still have less succesful picks

and lol @ trying from the start.   yeah it really takes alot of effort to copy and paste a user list into a list randomizer and hit a button. i havent made a pick of my own since like march of 2018

Oh yeah... 

1 minute ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Oh yeah... 

you god damn right.   prediction robot bless!

alright its time to put in the effort and get my picks in before they can even finalize the next card

There were 20 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. skillandpower
  2. VertFTW
  3. JSW
  4. Taylor_Schoner.
  5. Fred_Flink_S.
  6. Jolldan
  7. LayDownDead
  8. Bwana
  9. Bubba_Sparks
  10. BART-O-LINI
  11. thestorm-1
  12. Conceive-Believe
  13. graham_240
  14. Los_Polo_Herm.
  15. Decompoze
  16. juice64011
  17. Dark_Horse
  18. AndyWang
  19. amunera
  20. OzStraya

alright @skillandpower   i want a solid effort out of you this week. eat your grapes and study your tapes. this is the biggest card of your prediction career, and me and rando are counting on you to change our bum lives

Lewis vs Oleinik
Saturday, August 8th, 2020

CLICK HERE TO MAKE YOUR PICKS

VIEW YOUR PICKS HERE! (FAR LEFT TAB)

Main Card (9:00 p.m. ET)  - HARD DEADLINE

Preliminary Card  (6:00 p.m. ET) - PICKS DUE

I've seen a couple articles stating Kassem vs Granger & Caceres vs Chikadze is on this card. UFC site hasn't put them on yet. I listed them for now in case anyone needs to submit picks early and they wind up on the card. Will adjust as changes occur.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, -idyb- said:

bruce leeroy is fighting?    this is HUGE!

hah looks unlikely. Think that fight got bumped up to late Aug. Will wait to see which fighters weigh in, I don't think even the UFC knows.

Lewis vs Oleinik
Saturday, August 8th, 2020

CLICK HERE TO MAKE YOUR PICKS

VIEW YOUR PICKS HERE! (FAR LEFT TAB)

Main Card (9:00 p.m. ET)  - HARD DEADLINE

Preliminary Card  (6:00 p.m. ET) - PICKS DUE

Picks Needed

59 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Makwe @Decompoze a MOD

thats a hard nope from me.  with mcmod merging all of my threads, we already have enough moderator corruption running wild in here.

1 hour ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Makwe @Decompoze a MOD

And me, losers and Vergins 

King @Decompoze doesn't have time for Mod work, he's too busy having a real life. We need a complete azzhole lonely loser to take the reins, and bring some vicious ball kicking civility back to this place.

• Like 1

Derrick Lewis
Chris Weidman
Darren Stewart
Yana Kunitskaya
Beneil Dariush

Laureano Staropoli
Kevin Holland
Nasrat Haqparast
Andrew Sanchez
Gavin Tucker
Youssef Zalal
Irwin Rivera

54 minutes ago, Decompoze said:

Derrick Lewis
Chris Weidman
Darren Stewart
Yana Kunitskaya
Beneil Dariush

Laureano Staropoli
Kevin Holland
Nasrat Haqparast
Andrew Sanchez
Gavin Tucker
Youssef Zalal
Irwin Rivera

Jesus... if these are the winners this card must be loaded down with cans.  I never thought Weidman would be getting picked for a W in 2020.  That random he's fighting must be terrible.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Jesus... if these are the winners this card must be loaded down with cans.  I never thought Weidman would be getting picked for a W in 2020.  That random he's fighting must be terrible.

He really is. A natural welterweight who has one ufc finish to his name (out of like 10 fights). That being said, won't be surprised if Weidman is knocked stiff in the first 30.

3 hours ago, Bwana said:

King @Decompoze doesn't have time for Mod work, he's too busy having a real life. We need a complete azzhole lonely loser to take the reins, and bring some vicious ball kicking civility back to this place.

hold my beer

• Like 1

20 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

i cant even remember who weidman is fighting, but i'm quite confident that weidman is getting knocked out

even if the guy has t-rex arms, and no hands. its still probably gonna happen.

RIP The Chris

9 hours ago, Decompoze said:

spreadsheet.thumb.png.f054d67bc6587d418551149f7b8e95e3.png

Won't be around for the afternoon so I'll post our picks now. Still plenty of time before deadline for the rest of the field as well as pick changes. Good luck

Had me worried. I went out last night and submitted my picks at like 12-1pm US Central time. Not that it matters. I just took favorites since I was busy. 

• Thanks 1