Decompoze

UFC 2020 Prediction League

3 hours ago, Bwana said:

Nice try loser, but no, no, and no.

What's with you and attacking people's families ?, no man with integrity or any level of class would stoop to the level of a dung beetle. you must have a very unhappy existence in this world, you project your weaknesses and disappoints on a daily basis. What's it like to be the guy in the room that everyone dislikes ?, all because of your childish insults and moronic aptitude.

You need to find something of worth in your life, then maybe you can live a happy existence. Maybe a hobby that challenges your body and mind, maybe religion would suit your disposition, maybe a few friends to enjoy time with, or a meaningful relationship with a woman. You need something, or it will be a sad and lonely life for you.

he could always try yoga. if that doesnt work, maybe he can become a muslim

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bwana said:

PS: You've ruined this and many other threads with your juvenile rambling antics, my sincerest apologies to King @Decompoze for being participating in any of the banter.

No apologies ever necessary my kneegrow. McMod used to get pretty bent out of shape over the banter (I think cause he had to sift through it to find the picks).  Obviously I dont have to do that with the Google system so feel free to throw hands at each other.

Also I think Butch needs a day off from the picks and the wife needs to step in. Lingerie shots guarantees 90% from what I hear. ;)

Edited by Decompoze
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Bwana said:

My wife is gorgeous and works out 4 times a week

She's Fat and Hit's the Fridge Freezer 40 times a day

2 hours ago, Bwana said:

looks like a fitness model

She's a Poster girl for Slimming world

2 hours ago, Bwana said:

When she walks into a room, every straight man in the room turn and look at her with lust in their eyes

It's a look of embarrassment. "How the Fcuk is that guy shagging that beast?"

2 hours ago, Bwana said:

I'm the luckiest man in the world.....blessed with beautiful children and wife, smart, classy, and caring individuals for their fellow man and the environment.

Fat Ginger Kids and a minger of a missus... Well done buddy

2 hours ago, Bwana said:

PS: You've ruined this and many other threads with your juvenile rambling antics, my sincerest apologies to King @Decompoze for being participating in any of the banter.

@Decompoze You the man!

@Bwana Cry me a River (Boo fcuking HOO)

• Haha 1

There were 20 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. Conceive-Believe
  2. Bwana
  3. JSW
  4. thestorm-1
  5. Los_Polo_Herm.
  6. amunera
  7. LayDownDead
  8. VertFTW
  9. juice64011
  10. Bubba_Sparks
  11. Taylor_Schoner.
  12. AndyWang
  13. Dark_Horse
  14. Fred_Flink_S.
  15. graham_240
  16. OzStraya
  17. Decompoze
  18. skillandpower
  19. BART-O-LINI
  20. Jolldan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

wickles this is the biggeest event of your bum life right here.  i expect results out of you.  study your tapes and do your mma research. check the betting lines

if there was ever a card in your life to take serious and make legit picks on, this is the one

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

FUCK!

Suck a chubby English man's micro pеnis m8

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 10/26/2020 at 8:02 AM, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

She's Fat and Hit's the Fridge Freezer 40 times a day

She's a Poster girl for Slimming world

It's a look of embarrassment. "How the Fcuk is that guy shagging that beast?"

Fat Ginger Kids and a minger of a missus... Well done buddy

@Decompoze You the man!

@Bwana Cry me a River (Boo fcuking HOO)

Projecting much there you tubby fuсktard? 

Also, found an image of you and your husband making love. You're welcome. What a treasured moment for you both 

images - 2020-10-30T192940.905.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I know I’ll most likely regret it but I can’t bet against the fighter who got me in to this sport in what is likely gonna be his last outing (in the ufc at least) in good conscience. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, -idyb- said:

There were 20 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. Conceive-Believe
  2. Bwana
  3. JSW
  4. thestorm-1
  5. Los_Polo_Herm.
  6. amunera
  7. LayDownDead
  8. VertFTW
  9. juice64011
  10. Bubba_Sparks
  11. Taylor_Schoner.
  12. AndyWang
  13. Dark_Horse
  14. Fred_Flink_S.
  15. graham_240
  16. OzStraya
  17. Decompoze
  18. skillandpower
  19. BART-O-LINI
  20. Jolldan

4 hours ago, -idyb- said:

FUCK!

You are clearly a tard

I have only been selected once before.. Guess what

I GOT YOU A WIN

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

I know I’ll most likely regret it but I can’t bet against the fighter who got me in to this sport in what is likely gonna be his last outing (in the ufc at least) in good conscience. 

In 2019 I fanboyed Silva hard and changed my pick both times he fought to select him. Going into the last card of the year I was down by 1 pick. I couldn't remember any other pick changes through the whole year and all I could think was he screwed me out of the league title. Learn from my mistakes Joll lol

46 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Hall get's the win.... Spinning heel Kick to the Face.....

22 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Hall get's the win.... Spinning heel diсk to the Face.....

You'd like that wouldn't you gаylord

Edited by OzPride
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Hall get's the win.... Spinning heel Kick to the Face.....

You got Schlong on the brain, son... Stop Sinning and Welcome Jesus into your Life

Edited by Conceive-Believe-Achieve

34 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

You got Schlong on the brain, son... Stop Sinning and Welcome Jesus into your Life

@Bubba_Sparks come tell your m8 how I feel about people peddling Hey Zeus onto me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, OzPride said:

@Bubba_Sparks come tell your m8 how I feel about people peddling Hey Zeus onto me

As a fan of Hey Zeus, I highly doubt Wickle's knows jack about him or his teachings....but I respect each man to make his own choices in life.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Bwana said:

As a fan of Hey Zeus, I highly doubt Wickle's knows jack about him or his teachings....but I respect each man to make his own choices in life.

Your post count and likes count were anagrams of each other at this point.

It was rather pleasing to behold.

• Thanks 1

i would like to state that our prediction machines operator was drunk last night when he handled this weekends fight card predictions.  and i would like to formally request a re-submission, on the grounds that idyb's alcoholism may have very well skewered the results and compromised the integrity of his experiment this year. and lastly, wickles iis an idiot.

i refuse to accept these results!

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Got you a Win, Loser

biggest fluke ever since the first time matt serra fought gsp. but ill take it

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

i would like to state that our prediction machines operator was drunk last night when he handled this weekends fight card predictions.  and i would like to formally request a re-submission, on the grounds that idyb's alcoholism may have very well skewered the results and compromised the integrity of his experiment this year. and lastly, wickles iis an idiot.

i refuse to accept these results!

I'd think once Rando has made his official pick of said member, he's locked into a marriage of said picks. Now barring extreme circumstances such as an untimely death of Rando's picked member, it would take the unprecedented and final judgement from King @Decompoze to overturn the rules.

So a hit job may be in order, to make changes to your ultimate decline this weekend....the fora thanks you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OzPride said:

sorry bro, but wickles is right.   you need to accept jesus into your life. the power of christ compels you.

Edited by -idyb-

Just now, Bwana said:

I'd think once Rando has made his official pick of said member, he's locked into a marriage of said picks. Now barring extreme circumstances such as an untimely death of Rando's picked member, it would take the unprecedented and final judgement from King @Decompoze to overturn the rules.

So a hit job may be in order, to make changes to your ultimate decline this weekend....the fora thanks you.

maybe we can ban wickles for this weekend before he can submit his picks in?  then i'll get whoevers second on the list.   which is you lol

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

maybe we can ban wickles for this weekend before he can submit his picks in?  then i'll get whoevers second on the list.   which is you lol

Banning or untimely death would constitute an official change in rules, but no Mods here to ban....it's up to you to Canadian up and take him out.

6 hours ago, OzPride said:

Suck a chubby English man's micro pеnis m8

you need to reach out to the heavens and ask god for forgiveness m8. only jesus can save you.

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

Without an over ruling by King @Decompoze you're stuck with Wickles hot takes, but he's taking this chiit seriously now...so you should be good.

Butch is pizzed about all the Chinese cuisine comments, and isn't hearing any sharing picks with Rando...she likes Rando because he's Canadian, Butch comes from a long established breeder and genealogy tree going back to GSP's personal feline family member....but rules are rules, only Wickles tries to add picks after the card started, like last week.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bwana said:

Without an over ruling by King @Decompoze you're stuck with Wickles hot takes, but he's taking this chiit seriously now...so you should be good.

Butch is pizzed about all the Chinese cuisine comments, and isn't hearing any sharing picks with Rando...she likes Rando because he's Canadian, Butch comes from a long established breeder and genealogy tree going back to GSP's personal feline family member....but rules are rules, only Wickles tries to add picks after the card started, like last week.

i could really go for some chinese food this morning

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

i could really go for some chinese food this morning

You aren't winning any points over here:

0926082242b.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bwana said:

You aren't winning any points over here:

0926082242b.jpg

she wouldnt last 2 rounds against mighty mouse

7 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

she wouldnt last 2 rounds against mighty mouse

She'd walk all over that midget

12376072_10207676925657911_1606620547762

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Decompoze said:

Lol theres a lot going on here in this lawless wasteland.

Already locked rando in for cba's picks btw. I have spoken.

you wont even allow for @Bubba_Sparks to make a special guest appearance on rando's behalf?

theres no way he could manage to sabotage poor rando's tournament any more than wickles probably will with his top 2000000000000000000000 university level mma education

decompoze probably just let you win out of sympathy and spite, and just to draw the heat away from his blatant cheating and corruption for that week

ive had my eye on him since this tourney started. i know what he's all about.  i know the games he plays. i know how he operates. and i know what he's up to.

Edited by -idyb-