Decompoze

UFC 2020 Prediction League

On 1/7/2021 at 7:16 AM, Decompoze said:

1717489449_LayDownDeadscores.thumb.png.3d4e12844712fb7cea08911b7c2ef0e1.png255142631_LayDownDeadstandings.thumb.png.41bd3c615b13e68642e05f969a6a1548.png2100694384_Ozpridescores.thumb.png.fb81d9abce9ebf45b98f3c49c8abf4bc.png961743153_Ozpridestandings.thumb.png.836afcdfc06af9d9a0d2f74d1f0a2589.png779181142_skillandpowerscores.thumb.png.0301130a196709fb02aab0c20c22370d.png829011853_skillandpowerstandings.thumb.png.6c58e57b2338c1632ed84ecdcf14aac2.png1848603767_Taylor_Schonerstedtscores.thumb.png.89cffb2c53f93a21d03e3974c583eae2.png1660996633_Taylor_Schonerstedtstandings.thumb.png.04e30081bd7ccf1dca89aad8c8f04214.png1435440881_thestorm-1scores.thumb.png.3d1019367c6cefb4930fc8cf78d9f9eb.png994448349_thestorm-1standings.thumb.png.1fa72f389a1bf1ac47fb76d59d0fccc7.png1424821845_VertFTWscores.thumb.png.fb361f50418c073e750a3b15a80f6a5e.png633935694_VertFTWstandings.thumb.png.a79be32626f15a0b18736b16bddfe826.png

you omittted me brah. and you still havent rectified rando's record.

i'll have to consult Rando, but i dont think he's gonna want anything to do with your corruption this year.

15 hours ago, -idyb- said:

i'll have to consult Rando, but i dont think he's gonna want anything to do with your corruption this year.

You could just copy wickles picks and then he won't be able to get hottest take anymore 🤣

• Like 2

18 hours ago, -idyb- said:

You loaded? Check the post before that where I posted your stats m8

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Decompoze said:

You loaded? Check the post before that where I posted your stats m8

your stats are still wrong brah

rando picked taylor shoenerschitt on the last card. not fred flink stoned. by his policy which has been made clear from the start, taylor schonerschitt got at least one pick in for that card so thats who rando rolls with.   if taylor schoenerkasdfhjkjfdhksakfdkask didnt submit any picks, rando would have defaulted to fred flintstones picks, which i would have accepted.

rando went 7-4 on the last card, not 2-10.   rando's overall record stands at 277-172,   putting our beloved prediction robot ahead of bwana, butch, and amunera, and straight into 6th place,

dont think i havent forgot about your montreal screwjob.  me and rando want our justice. and our sincere canadian apologies.

Edited by -idyb-

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

your stats are still wrong brah

rando picked taylor shoenerschitt on the last card. not fred flink stoned. by his policy which has been made clear from the start, taylor schonerschitt got at least one pick in during that card so thats who rando rolls with

rando went 7-4 on the last card, not 2-10.   rando's overall record stands at 277-172,   putting our beloved prediction robot ahead of bwana, butch, and amunera, and straight into 6th place,

dont think i havent forgot about your montreal screwjob

lol fair enough. Have you thought about how Rando will approach this year (if the league happens)

18 minutes ago, Decompoze said:

lol fair enough. Have you thought about how Rando will approach this year (if the league happens)

me and rando have had a long discussion about this and let me tell you something brother.  Rando has already affirmed that he will make your life a living hell if you dont rectify the situation.  you will NOT be the winner of the 2021 Predictions League, no matter what kind of corruption you try to run.

Edited by -idyb-

the way things currently stand, Rando plans to spend 2021 on the picket line,  protesting against Decompoze the Corrupted, and the results of the 2020 Predictions Tournament

bret hart did not screw bret hart.

• Haha 1

Just now, -idyb- said:

me and rando have had a long discussion about this and let me tell you something brother.  Rando has already affirmed that he will make your life a living hell if you dont rectify the situation

Lol you show me the post where you laid out randos policy on using a players picks that are incomplete.

You said if rando picks someone who doesnt submit picks you'd slide down to the next in line. Thats all i had to go on. I told you Taylor was gonna be late and asked if you wanted next in line which was Fred. And rando jumped at that opportunity like stink on a monkey.

#RandoTheCorrupt

6 minutes ago, Decompoze said:

Lol you show me the post where you laid out randos policy on using a players picks that are incomplete.

You said if rando picks someone who doesnt submit picks you'd slide down to the next in line. Thats all i had to go on. I told you Taylor was gonna be late and asked if you wanted next in line which was Fred. And rando jumped at that opportunity like stink on a monkey.

#RandoTheCorrupt

i was never on the impression that taylor was going to be late. i didnt know he even had picks in, or i would have made it more clear that im sticking with him.  

you were the one who made on as if he was missing the event altogether.  i wasnt aware schoenerschitt already had his picks in, i wouldve been like whatever and rolled with it anyways. even if bartoloni was gonna give rando the pink sock and only submit 1 pick, rando would have had to roll with that if he selected him

by the policy i have laid out from day 1 to protect the integrity of rando's tournament against exit scammers,  if the guy who rando selected didnt get his picks in, then rando  moves on to select the guy underneath him.

rando selected taylor schoenerschitt.  taylor schoener****t  submitted picks that week.   its fairly clear that the robot isnt the corrupt one in this tournament

Edited by -idyb-

On 12/19/2020 at 4:54 PM, Decompoze said:

@-idyb- it's looking like Taylor might be late to the party on this one. Do you want to slide down the line to Fred's picks or how do you want me to do this

On 12/19/2020 at 5:13 PM, -idyb- said:

fair enough. i wanted to go with bubba sparks, but i have to stay true to the randomizer

11 minutes ago, Decompoze said:

by staying true to the list randomizer, that means going by whoever he selected.   if that user doesnt get his picks in, then he defaults to the next guy

rando selected taylor schoenerschitt. schoenerschitt got picks in. thats the bottom line.

i figured he went awol, because thats where you were leading me on. i didnt know he already had picks in.  if you would have mentioned that, i would have been more clear.

Edited by -idyb-

this is blasphemy.   im getting rudy giuliani on the line to file suit against my canadian breathren.

me and rando will not tolerate this blatant fraud and corruption any longer.

Edited by -idyb-

8 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

by staying true to the list randomizer, that means going by whoever he selected.   if that user doesnt get his picks in, then he defaults to the next guy

rando selected taylor schoenerschitt. schoenerschitt got picks in. thats the bottom line.

i figured he went awol, because thats where you were leading me on. i didnt know he already had picks in.  if you would have mentioned that, i would have been more clear.

He didn't have picks in as of that moment and he in fact was late submitting picks. That's why Fred's equal 12 picks and Taylor's equal 11.

6 minutes ago, Decompoze said:

He didn't have picks in as of that moment and he in fact was late submitting picks. That's why Fred's equal 12 picks and Taylor's equal 11.

doesnt matter if schoenerschitt had to have picked every single fight on the card.  in nowhere did i ever state this

what matters is that he got his picks in. if he didnt submit his picks, then rando would have rolled with fred flintstoned.

you have to honor the robot on that one.  

Edited by -idyb-

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

doesnt matter if schoenerschitt had to have picked every single fight on the card.  in nowhere did i ever state this

what matters is that he got his picks in. if he didnt submit his picks, then rando would have rolled with fred flintstoned.

you have to honor the robot on that one.  

you'd be singing a different tune if he submitted picks and it was only 2 picks entered.

1 minute ago, Decompoze said:

you'd be singing a different tune if he submitted picks and it was only 2 picks entered.

no i wouldnt.  i would have honored it and died on that hill too. idyb is a man of integgerty

even if bartoloni would have trolled me with his one pick.   he still would have submitted picks, so rando would have had to roll with that

16 hours ago, -idyb- said:

no i wouldnt.  i would have honored it and died on that hill too. idyb is a man of integgerty

even if bartoloni would have trolled me with his one pick.   he still would have submitted picks, so rando would have had to roll with that

I updated the standings for ya to 277-172. Now Rando can stop his DDOS attack on me.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Decompoze said:

I updated the standings for ya to 277-172. Now Rando can stop his DDOS attack on me.

rando wont be satisfied until he sees the results on the front page

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

rando wont be satisfied until he sees the results on the front page

I think your Canadian brother should drive over to your house, and take a sledge hammer to Rando's azz...then remove all booze from your house on the way out.

I'm holding onto the almighty 7th place with all my might, no mofo guna snatch my shine because because you got Flint Stoned.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Decompoze said:

Yup, link posted.

Thank you Sir.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2021 at 5:24 AM, -idyb- said:

fix the front page standings. rando is pissed

On 12/20/2020 at 1:04 PM, amunera said:

Well, at least I beat rando :D

On 12/20/2020 at 1:58 PM, BART-O-LINI said:

Just like that bozo vert. You get screwed on the last week.

yeah whats up now bіtches?

where you at @Bwana

now that decompoze the corrupted has rectified my tournament standings, i have one last thing to say

Dear Rando:

1ThA.gif

• Haha 1

On 11/29/2020 at 6:56 PM, Decompoze said:

HOTTEST TAKE OF THE MONTH
Month Player Fight
JAN Bubba_Sparks D. Dober vs N. Haqparast
FEB
OzStraya S. Carlyle vs A. Cruz
Fred_Flink_S J. Tafa vs J. Adams
MAR None  
APR None  
MAY skillandpower G. Teixeira vs A. Smith
JUN OzStraya K. Worthy vs L Pena
JUL Conceive-Believe. M. Lazzez vs. A. Alhassen
AUG Conceive-Believe. M. Vera vs. S. O'Malley
SEP
Conceive-Believe. A. Muniz vs. B. Fabinski
VertFTW K. Croom vs. R. Roberts
OCT Conceive-Believe. I. Topuria vs. Y. Zalal
NOV
VertFTW P. Porter vs. J. Parisian
Conceive-Believe. N. Dalby vs D. Rodriguez
OzStraya K. Williams vs A. Alhassan
DEC    

We got 3 hot takes this month.

And since CBA has been trying to make a mockery of my hot take system by picking every single huge underdog there ever was. I'd like to take this time to let everyone know that I looked back to see how many "Worst Takes" he had (everyone picked the winner except him) throughout the year.

It has happened a staggering 13 times. 11 months in a row. Don't stop now brother.

Numbers don't lie 

Edited by Conceive-Believe-Achieve
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Numbers don't lie 

Lol, I'd missed that gem from Decompoze.

So you had the hottest 8 take by also having the worst take 13 times. Solid work, champ.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/15/2021 at 7:24 PM, -idyb- said:

yeah whats up now bіtches?

where you at @Bwana

Don't @ me ya Canadian Lance Armstrong drug addict, you got owned by @Conceive-Believe-Achieve just like the rest of us....take it like a man, and go have sex with Rando.

• Haha 1