Sign in to follow this  
Conceive-Believe-Achieve

Conor McGregor playing a game, a good game....

Ok, hear me out... Before some of you guys start dissing etc etc... Read what i'm saying..

So... Conor's fighting Cowboy this weekend.. Kinda reminds me of Jorge Vs Askren.. The winner will go on to big things and the loser will drift off into the sunset.. (Sad face)

Of course, everyone is leaning towards a Conor win.. It wouldn't surprise me if Cowboy 'Shocks the world' though

So, most people are already talking about Conor's 'next fight'.. Will it be for the WW gold or the BMF Black? Jorge knows that Conor would probably pick him over Marty... Good for Jorge $$$$$

What i'm getting too. Just imagine if Conor has a plan.. A plan for 'his season'....

Conor wins -  He calls out GSP, not Marty or Jorge... He flips it on everyones head..................    Firas Zahabi has said on multiple occasions that GSP would only come back for a 'big' fight. Well Dana won't allow GSP to come back and fight for a title, only to give the title up.. With GSP and Conor, there is no title, therefor Dana can't lose....

Conor is planning for 'a season'... Probably his last year and the biggest $$ in MMA history... 

No one is interested in Diaz 3..

Conor - GSP would break all records..

Zuffa Boxing is the only way Conor would break into the Boxing game

Views?

@-idyb- views?

16 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Ok, hear me out... Before some of you guys start dissing etc etc... Read what i'm saying..

So... Conor's fighting Cowboy this weekend.. Kinda reminds me of Jorge Vs Askren.. The winner will go on to big things and the loser will drift off into the sunset.. (Sad face)

Of course, everyone is leaning towards a Conor win.. It wouldn't surprise me if Cowboy 'Shocks the world' though

So, most people are already talking about Conor's 'next fight'.. Will it be for the WW gold or the BMF Black? Jorge knows that Conor would probably pick him over Marty... Good for Jorge $$$$$

What i'm getting too. Just imagine if Conor has a plan.. A plan for 'his season'....

Conor wins -  He calls out GSP, not Marty or Jorge... He flips it on everyones head..................    Firas Zahabi has said on multiple occasions that GSP would only come back for a 'big' fight. Well Dana won't allow GSP to come back and fight for a title, only to give the title up.. With GSP and Conor, there is no title, therefor Dana can't lose....

Conor is planning for 'a season'... Probably his last year and the biggest $$ in MMA history... 

No one is interested in Diaz 3..

Conor - GSP would break all records..

Zuffa Boxing is the only way Conor would break into the Boxing game

Views?

@-idyb- views?

im kinda drunk bro i cant reading that

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

@Rumbin

I'll give you a dollar to read the OP and tell me what happened.

My buddy has a kid whos autistic

This reminds me of reading one of his 1st grade reports

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Why would gsp water down his legacy by fighting a loser & why would conor want to fight a guy who is strongest where he is weakest. Also gsp isnt a chunked up lightweight, hes a guy that cuts down to welterweight. Colin mctapper would die.

clearly  mctapper will call out masvidal about the bmf title...if he wins.

Edited by agtx
  • Like 2

I also will agree that Conor got an agenda to make tons of $ in 2020 and be done for good (or at least for a while).

If he wins, I think it is clear and obvious that he will fight Masdival on IFW.

1 hour ago, skillandpower said:

I also will agree that Conor got an agenda to make tons of $ in 2020 and be done for good

Conor strikes me as the kind of guy who is going to be done for good every few years for the rest of his life.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, agtx said:

Why would gsp water down his legacy by fighting a loser & why would conor want to fight a guy who is strongest where he is weakest. Also gsp isnt a chunked up lightweight, hes a guy that cuts down to welterweight. Colin mctapper would die.

clearly  mctapper will call out masvidal about the bmf title...if he wins.

Nice try... Try that on Dark_Welch, next time round 

1 hour ago, Mcmax3000 said:

Conor strikes me as the kind of guy who is going to be done for good every few years for the rest of his life.

Yeah I agree.

He will probably go away after 2020 and come back like 2022 when he sees an opportunity. He is fairly young still and will have the ability of doing so

2 hours ago, Mcmax3000 said:

The idiot thinks he's fighting Pacquiao next.

8 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

@Rumbin

I'll give you a dollar to read the OP and tell me what happened.

Fogletry. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

It wouldn't surprise me to see Mcgagger knocked out stiff tomorrow even though cowboy is a can. 

im hoping for that too, just to see if they giive mcnuggets a rematch after, or if he goes straight to a title shot

• Like 1

I can't disagree with OP's take. Despite all the rhetoric, these folks are in it for the money (and good for them). Most fighters don't have a great deal of marketable skills outside of the octagon so they know they need to make as much money as possible in their relatively short fighting careers in order to set themselves up financially later in life. You have to be almost Diaz-level braindead in order not to realize this as a fighter, and even they seem to get it (at least Nate does, sort of). Obviously this isn't exactly a hot take, but it's the unspoken truth behind all the usual fighter bluster and trash talk.

Conor makes piles of money - much more than anyone else in the game - but he also spends it. In that way he reminds me of Floyd Mayweather, who keeps returning to boxing for a paycheck. Conor does make money off his Canadian Mist-caliber whiskey, so there is that.

• Like 1

On 1/17/2020 at 9:33 PM, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

It wouldn't surprise me to see Mcgagger knocked out stiff tomorrow even though cowboy is a can. 

Do you actually watch fights?  Have you seen how Donald performs in the big fights?  How he ALWAYS loses?  How he does terribly against southpaws?  How he does terribly against pressure fighters?  How he does terribly against fast starters?  How he does terribly against guys that work the body?

I don't like Conor either but anyone that thought Plank would even make it out of the 1st round knows jack and sh!t about MMA and Donald Cerrone's career.  But yeah there's always it was fixed that Conor broke Plank's nose and jacked up his eye with shoulder strikes before flooring him with a head kick and pummeling him with punches.  Yeah it was one big fix because Conor can't beat a shopworn fighter with no head movement.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Do you actually watch fights?  Have you seen how Donald performs in the big fights?  How he ALWAYS loses?  How he does terribly against southpaws?  How he does terribly against pressure fighters?  How he does terribly against fast starters?  How he does terribly against guys that work the body?

I don't like Conor either but anyone that thought Plank would even make it out of the 1st round knows jack and sh!t about MMA and Donald Cerrone's career.  But yeah there's always it was fixed that Conor broke Plank's nose and jacked up his eye with shoulder strikes before flooring him with a head kick and pummeling him with punches.  Yeah it was one big fix because Conor can't beat a shopworn fighter with no head movement.

A shoulder is as about as effective as a foot stomp

Cowboy was loose for a reason. He allowed his body to take the strikes and then covered up like a puss puss

Weak, shameful effort Donald

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PlatinumClegg said:

"Do YoU acTuAlLy WaTcH fIgHts?"

No need to get your panties in a bunch ****. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

"Do YoU acTuAlLy WaTcH fIgHts?"

No need to get your panties in a bunch ****. 

He's currently living in a neverending state of panty bunching.

This is his last day on the forum though. So be nice to him. Once his Titans get their teeth kicked in later, he's out. And I'm not offering a reprieve. He's a Sherdogger after tonight.

• Thanks 1

Not really surprising, cerrone was a tailor made opponent for mcgregor, a slow starter with a weak chin who gets finished in the first round on numerous occasions.

Still though mcgregor proved he isnt a complete can and bested cerrone but a guy like masvidal is a proper test to see where he is at.

Edited by PunchBag
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

He's currently living in a neverending state of panty bunching.

This is his last day on the forum though. So be nice to him. Once his Titans get their teeth kicked in later, he's out. And I'm not offering a reprieve. He's a Sherdogger after tonight.

lol you ran to the mods and didn't actually accept the bet!

If you want to accept it now is the time.  The Chiefs defense is ****.  Eric Berry retired.  Marcus Peters is in Baltimore not that it helped them.  They are 31st in the league against the rush.  They aren't much better against the pass so Tannehill will actually have triple digit passing yards.  We are getting our best linebacker and corner back for this game.  Do your research, fool.  39 points scored on us over the last 3 games.  The Ravens averaged 34 alone.

If you really want to account bet someone as inactive as me then say so right here, right now, b!tch.  Otherwise go **** yourself.  You think I give a **** about this dump?  Let's go motherf*cker.  You welch more than anyone yet called me for it.  I honored our last bet even if it was half a year down the line.

@cashfl0w Actually accept the bet you f*cking b!tch before saying I'm shipped to a site I never visited.  I have a life and a woman which is something you clearly do not have.  You are on here 25/8 talking chit to the same clowns you talk chit for years now.  You ain't **** and you damn sure aren't a successful gambler.  Cowboy round 3 submission... lol!  **** you!

We can scratch the football game and I will take literally anyone... yes another unranked fighter against Showtime for an account bet if that suits you.  Otherwise I don't give a **** about this dump and you **** motherf*ckers that are watching life pass you by.

15 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

lol you ran to the mods and didn't actually accept the bet!

If you want to accept it now is the time.  The Chiefs defense is ****.  Eric Berry retired.  Marcus Peters is in Baltimore not that it helped them.  They are 31st in the league against the rush.  They aren't much better against the pass so Tannehill will actually have triple digit passing yards.  We are getting our best linebacker and corner back for this game.  Do your research, fool.  39 points scored on us over the last 3 games.  The Ravens averaged 34 alone.

If you really want to account bet someone as inactive as me then say so right here, right now, b!tch.  Otherwise go **** yourself.  You think I give a **** about this dump?  Let's go motherf*cker.  You welch more than anyone yet called me for it.  I honored our last bet even if it was half a year down the line.

On 1/13/2020 at 1:04 AM, cashfl0w said:

Slick move, Noodles. Good thing you don't have the sack to man up.

If you find one within the next seven days, I'll give you seven points to take the Titans. 

On 1/13/2020 at 2:13 AM, PlatinumClegg said:

Give me no points and I'll take that bet. 

Now suddenly I'm ducking?????

You're out after tonight, kid. Deal with it.

@cashfl0w  Is it a yes or a no on the account bet for this football game.  The clock is ticking and you did NOT accept.  You asked a mod I believe Juice if they would enforce the ban otherwise you weren't interested.  You're a f*cking b!tch so are you in or are you out?   

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

Now suddenly I'm ducking?????

You're out after tonight, kid. Deal with it.

Good quote, idiot.  You turned around and asked for mods to back you up otherwise you were out.

Just now, PlatinumClegg said:

@cashfl0w  Is it a yes or a no on the account bet for this football game.  The clock is ticking and you did NOT accept.  You asked a mod I believe Juice if they would enforce the ban otherwise you weren't interested.  You're a f*cking b!tch so are you in or are you out?   

I offered the bet, you doofus. You dove in and accepted for someone else. lol

You might need to stop doing drugs. Reality is getting distorted and you can't even find a post one page back in the NFL thread. This is getting pitiful.

Just now, PlatinumClegg said:

Good quote, idiot.  You turned around and asked for mods to back you up otherwise you were out.

Because you're a goddamn welch. Oh, and I asked for a mod to ban the loser. The thread is public. Why bother lying?

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

I offered the bet, you doofus. You dove in and accepted for someone else. lol

You might need to stop doing drugs. Reality is getting distorted and you can't even find a post one page back in the NFL thread. This is getting pitiful.

We already beat the Chiefs.  We're going to do it again, Chief.  If we don't that's fine we took out the champs and the #1 seed.  I hope the Chiefs win for the sake of your pathetic life.  You wouldn't have any idea what to do without this place.  However if we beat them once again you would just welch anyway.  So who gives a ****?

Yeah I'm as sober as I've been in ten years but I need to stop doing drugs.  You need to stop having d!ck measuring contests over the internet, son.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Because you're a goddamn welch. Oh, and I asked for a mod to ban the loser. The thread is public. Why bother lying?

Works for me seeing as how I'm here once a week.  You can make a 4th account.  Cash_Fl0w?

13 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Works for me seeing as how I'm here once a week.  You can make a 4th account.  Cash_Fl0w?

Perfect.

Despite the initial panic, he has one again accepted the bet, @juice64011. You know what to do at around 8pm tonight.

He doesn't have time to cuddle GSP, he needs to so something about this disrespect first.

44chyfobbnb41.jpg

• Haha 1

Dana officially said in the post fight conference that there is a floyd gheyweather - ufc event in the works for this year....wonder what that will be.

18 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

Dan Bilzerian loses over $1million in 40 seconds on Conor McGregor vs Donald Cerrone

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/mma/dan-bilzerian-loses-over-1million-21312499

MrLach is at it again

That man is 'living the dream. 

No idea who or what he is. All i know of him is that he is stinking rich and has many broads latching on to him. God bless him