Sign in to follow this  
juice64011

Man challenges ex-wife and lawyer to trial by combat

https://www.bing.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com%2fman-asks-judge-approve-trial-combat-1482188%3famp%3d1

MAN ASKS JUDGE TO APPROVE 'TRIAL BY COMBAT' WITH HIS EX-WIFE

By K Thor Jensen On 1/14/20 at 5:06 PM EST

The Des Moines Register reported that a Kansas man has requested an unusual method of mediation in a divorce dispute—he wants to be allowed to challenge his wife to a trial by combat.

David Ostrom claims that his ex-wife Paula Ostrom and her divorce attorney have "destroyed (him) legally." As a result, he wishes to confront the duo "on the field of battle where (he) will rend their souls from their corporal bodies."

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, juice64011 said:

https://www.bing.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com%2fman-asks-judge-approve-trial-combat-1482188%3famp%3d1

MAN ASKS JUDGE TO APPROVE 'TRIAL BY COMBAT' WITH HIS EX-WIFE

By K Thor Jensen On 1/14/20 at 5:06 PM EST

The Des Moines Register reported that a Kansas man has requested an unusual method of mediation in a divorce dispute—he wants to be allowed to challenge his wife to a trial by combat.

David Ostrom claims that his ex-wife Paula Ostrom and her divorce attorney have "destroyed (him) legally." As a result, he wishes to confront the duo "on the field of battle where (he) will rend their souls from their corporal bodies."

Sell tickets and it can cover the.cost of the divorce.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Iowa is quickly becoming the Florida of the Midwest. 

What happened to them???

So in response to his wife and her lawyer fiscally murdering her he has decided to put forth an absurd motion that will no doubt be denied and lose more money in legal fees in the process?

6 hours ago, 12еr said:

So in response to his wife and her lawyer fiscally murdering her he has decided to put forth an absurd motion that will no doubt be denied and lose more money in legal fees in the process?

Not only that but the issues that they are trying to work out are how to divide assets and visitation rights for his kids. If you never want to see your kids again, challenge your ex to trial by combat. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Not only that but the issues that they are trying to work out are how to divide assets and visitation rights for his kids. If you never want to see your kids again, challenge your ex to trial by combat. 

Maybe his kids are bratty as **** and he's tired of the whole lot of them?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 1/17/2020 at 8:04 PM, juice64011 said:

Iowa is quickly becoming the Florida of the Midwest. 

Clearly working on his temporary insanity plea. Woman can be pretty evil though so I have to hear what she did before i can make the determination he's not justified. ?

On 1/18/2020 at 1:41 AM, -idyb- said:

i'm drunk but im totally down for this

You need to only post your non-drunk proclamations from now on if you really want to impress. Your being drunk is status quo. We already know. Lol

• Thanks 1

On 1/18/2020 at 9:35 AM, juice64011 said:

If the kids don't like it they can catch the hands too. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I'd laugh if the lawyer pieced him up and then tea bagged him for good measure

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/22/2020 at 5:45 AM, crangs said:

I'd laugh if the lawyer pieced him up and then tea bagged him for good measure

Lol, that would be pretty funny

On 1/21/2020 at 11:23 PM, *BEG* said:

You need to only post your non-drunk proclamations from now on if you really want to impress. Your being drunk is status quo. We already know. Lol

i'm not drunk!

On 2/21/2020 at 11:33 PM, -idyb- said:

k im **** up noww

Still drunk? The world is ending so might as well...

5 minutes ago, *BEG* said:

Still drunk? The world is ending so might as well...

ya im taking a day off from drinking today though and resting up my liver for what tomorrow might bring

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

ya im taking a day off from drinking today though and resting up my liver for what tomorrow might bring

On a serious note, how are you feeling about our government’s approach. Things in BC are pretty stark right now. All good in your world?

Edited by *BEG*

Just now, *BEG* said:

On a serious note, how are you feeling about our government’s approach. Things in BC are pretty stark right now. All good in your world?

would be better if you post nudes

the world is ending anyways.

ffs @-idyb-.  Came in here expecting that they threw hands, lol

oh believe me i want to see that dude beat the snot out of his ex-wife and bludgeon her mountain vs viper style just as much as the next guy.

dont hate on me i didnt bump this thread :(

Edited by -idyb-

On 3/26/2020 at 7:26 PM, *BEG* said:

2 of my brothers still live in Langley area.. it's pretty tense there they said. In Alberta it's the same but cheaper gas prices... lockdown is imminent. 

• Sad 1