Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
juice64011

Conor is not the first fighter to have knockout wins in 3 different weight classes

Recommended Posts

2 other people have done it before him. 

Vitor Belfort and Jared Cannonier both have KO wins at Middleweight, Light Heavyweight, and Heavyweight

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It took them 6 hours to figure out one thing that they can still say about conor to justify the hype hes meant to have & now you just ruined it. Good job.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

It's like everyone wanking over him trying to achieve a boxing strap, as well as him already having won a UFC belt....

Everyone forgetting multiple world  boxing champ Holly Holm

 

im not forgetting holly holm.  she put on an electrifying performance the other night.   and she has the face of a grandmother

image.thumb.png.2a775d7c2b091a6065dc30e95c3d6cca.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

 

im not forgetting holly holm.  she put on an electrifying performance the other night.   and she has the face of a grandmother

image.thumb.png.2a775d7c2b091a6065dc30e95c3d6cca.png

She would still put you and me to sleep, with a head head

 

 

 

Do not diss the daughter of a preacher... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, juice64011 said:

2 other people have done it before him. 

Vitor Belfort and Jared Cannonier both have KO wins at Middleweight, Light Heavyweight, and Heavyweight

 

 

First, third, potato, potatoes.

At least he hasn't fought in 3 weight classes and failed to get a KO in any of them like your hero wee pillow-fisted Frank!

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

First, third, potato, potatoes.

At least he hasn't fought in 3 weight classes and failed to get a KO in any of them like your hero wee pillow-fisted Frank!

I think he'll get it once he debuts in the female 135 division.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

 

im not forgetting holly holm.  she put on an electrifying performance the other night.   and she has the face of a grandmother

image.thumb.png.2a775d7c2b091a6065dc30e95c3d6cca.png

That's with makeup too ...

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

That's with makeup too ...

She is frightening.

Doesn't she look like she has 36 cats and her house smells like straight up ammonia?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

First, third, potato, potatoes.

At least he hasn't fought in 3 weight classes and failed to get a KO in any of them like your hero wee pillow-fisted Frank!

Little Frank still has you triggered 10 years later. It's a bad look bruh. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Little Frank still has you triggered 10 years later. It's a bad look bruh. 

giphy.gif

  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She got her title back in a time when a wimmin would just have to take 2 boxing classes & own a pair of gloves to be called a contender. She was the Ronda Rousey of boxing,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, agtx said:

She got her title back in a time when a wimmin would just have to take 2 boxing classes & own a pair of gloves to be called a contender. She was the Ronda Rousey of boxing,

meanwhile felice herrig got her face smashed up by some homeless lady picking up coins off the street

https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/1/19/21063714/the-weekly-grind-felice-herrig-got-punched-over-a-penny-in-las-vegas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

First, third, potato, potatoes.

At least he hasn't fought in 3 weight classes and failed to get a KO in any of them like your hero wee pillow-fisted Frank!

Are you getting your revisionist ways from your favorite Irishman? Frankie has knockouts in 2 divisions, working on his 3rd. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Khabib concussed Conor because he doesn't remember tapping more than once in an MMA match. 

“Come on, I lost bleeding twice,” McGregor said. “I lost in a boxing match and then I tapped in an MMA fight. I’ve never really been beaten, let’s be real. You’ve never seen me beat, do you know what I mean? You beat a man by concussing him with blows to the nut, putting him down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, juice64011 said:

Are you getting your revisionist ways from your favorite Irishman? Frankie has knockouts in 2 divisions, working on his 3rd. 

Firstly, @stehilton94 is my favourite Irishman.

Secondly, when you've been knocked out 7 times in one round by a guy, an early stoppage "KO" in the undeserved rematch definitely doesn't count.  And we've already agreed that the Chad Mendes KO belongs to Conor because he was still concussed from their fight.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, juice64011 said:

2 other people have done it before him. 

Vitor Belfort and Jared Cannonier both have KO wins at Middleweight, Light Heavyweight, and Heavyweight

 

 

Were they done in the ufc, or other organizations combined?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, carnages said:

Conor beats your favourite fighters with their own moves, stay mad DUMMY

conrad got dropped and outstruck by a dude with no hands!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

It's like everyone wanking over him trying to achieve a boxing strap, as well as him already having won a UFC belt....

Everyone forgetting multiple world  boxing champ Holly Holm

True, but the only thing more useless than a WMMA title is a womens boxing title. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, Comber McGrabber has never knocked out anyone not in the manlet division. He has TKO's only 155 and 170.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Comber got stopped in 3 different weight classes long before getting stoppages in three weight classes.

If we want to get technical, he's been stopped in 5 weight classes because he was stopped at featherweight by a flyweight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, skillandpower said:

Holm is the oldest 38 yo woman I have ever seen. 

She is looking like 50

still a little bit too young for my tastes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

still a little bit too young for my tastes

Bet that pulse is a real bonnar killer too 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

Bet that pulse is a real bonnar killer too 

 

you know it brother.  if she ain't stiff as a board, i wont be stiff and i'll be bored

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im trying to think of who else has done it but like everyone has said yes Conor wasn't the first to do this but honestly I rate this higher than Cannonier's as he went down weight classes instead of up. 

3 hours ago, skillandpower said:

Holm is the oldest 38 yo woman I have ever seen. 

She is looking like 50

She's been getting punched in the face for coming up for 20 years now, fighting will age you worse than smoking.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, agtx said:

Who knew getting punched in the face for years was bad for your complexion?!

I don't think you would classify sunken granny face as a complexion issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Im trying to think of who else has done it but like everyone has said yes Conor wasn't the first to do this but honestly I rate this higher than Cannonier's as he went down weight classes instead of up. 

She's been getting punched in the face for coming up for 20 years now, fighting will age you worse than smoking.

 

Cannonier didn't have to fight midgets to do it and Cowboy has been a LW for most of his career. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It should be mentioned that the other guys didn't get to pick and choose the guys they wanted to fight in those weight classes either. They fought who the promoter told them to fight.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saying.

the Connor vs Cowboy fight was just a return to the octagon fight setup by the UFC for Connor. At his “level” he should have fought Tony Ferguson which possibly would have kicked his ****. But UFC wanted money maker back so they put him up against a person he would beat. I have nothing against Connor and he is really a great fighter, but to be the beat you have to fight the best. Also, a 2 time champion should only be considered a real champion when after winning titles he also defends them (he never did).

the only thing he’s ever tried to defend was his friends honor by attacking a bus.

 

just saying!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, they pick carefully for conor, they really dont want him to fight jorge, they cant pick the champions though ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

Cannonier didn't have to fight midgets to do it and Cowboy has been a LW for most of his career. 

I realise that just Cannonier started at Heavyweight and went down and Conor started at Featherweight and went up (not saying that record is even that notable a thing for either guy) but I pretty much always give more credit to the guy going up in weight than down

Plus his one HW KO win in the UFC was against a complete can. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jolldan said:

I realise that just Cannonier started at Heavyweight and went down and Conor started at Featherweight and went up (not saying that record is even that notable a thing for either guy) but I pretty much always give more credit to the guy going up in weight than down

 

 

why? its alot more work to cut weight than to sit on the couch pounding cheeseburgers. i mean sure youre fighting heavier dudes, but theyre also the lazy bums who cant bother cutting weight either

the only exception to this is when GSP gave his balls a tug and moved up a weight class to challenge the world champion and take home the middleweight title. that was truly a remarkable feat.

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2020 at 8:25 AM, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

Bet that pulse is a real bonnar killer too 

I'll go to hell for laughing at **** like this but it'll be worth it. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...