Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

Felice Herrig got scraped by a random person in public.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/01/felice-herrig-allegedly-punched-in-face-on-las-vegas-streets-ufc-246

"Just so we all know, I’m innocent,” Herrig said in a video posted to her Instagram story. “So, a girl stopped in the middle of traffic in (expletive) Vegas. I was like, ‘What the (expletive)?’ It was for a penny. Then, I was giving her (expletive) over it. I’m like, ‘It’s just a penny.’ Then, she got all mad, and then she got all up in my face.”

“I was like, ‘You should probably punch me if you want to,’ and she (expletive) did punch me. Then, I punched her back twice-ish. She gave me a bloody nose and I never bleed my own blood. I was very upset.”

“Now, she’s milking a black eye,” Herrig’s friend chimed in.

screen-shot-2020-01-19-at-4.02.55-pm.png

Photo via @feliceherrig Instagram story

Herrig said she attempted to get the attention of “Vegas security,” but they never showed up. The longtime MMA veteran said she feared using her physical skills would result in serious damage on the other woman.

“I was waiting for Vegas security to come and rescue us – and they never did,” Herrig said. “Well, it was (expletive). I was like, ‘Uh, well, I don’t want to be too violent and hurt her too bad because then I’ll get in trouble. Security, come break this up.’ They never did, so that kind of sucked.”

LOL bodied

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas until I instantly post it on my social media

There isnt a more repugnant woman in MMA then Felice Herrig 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Rumbin said:

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas until I instantly post it on my social media

There isnt a more repugnant woman in MMA then Felice Herrig 

I'm picturing a Lizzo lookalike knocking the chit out of her and Herrig crying in the middle of a crosswalk. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

I think she's hot. 100% would smash

Jury is still out on that one, boss

• Like 4

She also had to do damage control on Sunday as well after getting white girl wasted and claiming the fight between McGregor and Cowboy was fixed?

Image result for sheepish gif

Edited by Jolldan

2 hours ago, Jolldan said:

She also had to do damage control on Sunday as well after getting white girl wasted and calming the fight between McGregor and Cowboy was fixed?

Image result for sheepish gif

How much you wanna bet she got cracked by somebody over claiming the fight was fixed, and nothing to do with this penny nonsense?

She's still under contract with the UFC too. Is she trying to get the boot?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

How much you wanna bet she got cracked by somebody over claiming the fight was fixed, and nothing to do with this penny nonsense?

She's still under contract with the UFC too. Is she trying to get the boot?

Yeah wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to have had something to do with it.

Think she's still pissed she never got any injuries from the dolly incident so she probably didn't have any leverage to try and sue him.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jolldan said:

Yeah wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to have had something to do with it.

Think she's still pissed she never got any injuries from the dolly incident so she probably didn't have any leverage to try and sue him.

She spends more time wh0ring herself out on social media and looking like a tranny prostitute ringside at random fights than she does training and fighting. I wish she would've caught that dolly upside the head.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Getting smacked in the face by some random street h00ker doesn't say much for her striking defense, especially after telling her to do it.

Edited by jaybird86
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

She spends more time wh0ring herself out on social media and looking like a tranny prostitute ringside at random fights than she does training and fighting. I wish she would've caught that dolly upside the head.

wait, i thought you like FH

4 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

wait, i thought you like FH

You put waaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much stock into the nonsense I post from thread to thread. 

14 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

You put waaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much stock into the nonsense I post from thread to thread. 

I take notes of forum details (like a journal) I feel like it saves time.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

I take notes of forum details (like a journal) I feel like it saves time.

I feel it wastes time, but to each his own.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Standards. You have them. Drop them immediately.

There isn't a single woman on the UFC roster that I wouldn't. I'd munch Sara McMann in a heartbeat. Tonya Evinger decides to go back to men? I'm in. That giant Gabby Garcia over in RIZIN? 100% I'm all over that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, ijosef said:

Standards. You have them. Drop them immediately.

There isn't a single woman on the UFC roster that I wouldn't. I'd munch Sara McMann in a heartbeat. Tonya Evinger decides to go back to men? I'm in. That giant Gabby Garcia over in RIZIN? 100% I'm all over that.

Image result for what in the hell is wrong with you gif

• Like 1